Chapter 43

Hajime's POV:

"Hajime~" Nagito kissed my cheek to wake me up.
I groaned and put the blanket over my head.
"Come on babe~" he laughed.
I didn't reply just snuggled deeper into the bed, not wanting to wake up at all. Nagito took the blanket from my head and pulled me in close to him, he nuzzled his head into my neck. I smiled and closed my eyes again snuggling into him now.
"EEP!" I bolted up.
Nagito had bite my neck.
"Good you're up!" He smiled.
I threw a pillow at his face.
"Asshole..." I looked away.
"We have to meet up with everyone, remember?" He laughed.
I turned my face away from him.
"Don't be upset... You can't sleep in.." he hugged me from behind.
"Y-you didn't have to bite me..." I muttered out.
"You wouldn't get up though..." he snickered.
I pushed him down onto the bed and hugged him.
"Are you really that tired..." he looked at me.
"Mhm..." I snuggled into him.
"Is it because of last night?" He asked.
I nodded my head.
"I'm sorry..." he apologized.
"Don't be... I really enjoy doing that stuff with you... It just wears me out.." I snuggled into him.
"A hot shower might help you..." he kissed my forehead.
"Yeah..." I sighed.
He picked me up and brought me to the bathroom. I guess we really didn't clean up much last night. He just cleaned up the semen on me and in me.
He turned on the shower and went out to the room, he came back with a change of clothes for us both.
I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall still sleepy. He helped me undress and undressed me and brought me into the shower. I shivered a little and got use to the feeling of the warm water.
I leaned up against him. He grabbed the shampoo and began to rub it into my hair and then his.
I closed my eyes as he washed it out of my hair.
"You look like a wet dog!" He laughed.
I stuck my tongue out at him.
"Your hair is getting long..." I said as I picked up a small piece of hair at the bottom of his hair.
"Is it?" He asked.
"Yeah.." I said looking at his hair that now that I look at wet is pretty long.
"Should I cut it?" He asked.
"It's up to you, I like you with long hair.." I said as he moved to grab the body wash.
We finished up our shower and Nagito helped dry me off, I finally felt awake enough to function semi-normally.
We got dressed into our bathing suit shorts and into t-shirts. Ibuki said for use to wear our swimsuits underneath because after breakfast she wanted to go to the beach.
I put a blue Hawaiian shirt over top of my white t/shirt that sorta went with my white bathing suit shorts that had a pattern of oranges all over it.
Nagito wore a white t-shirt with light blue bathing suit shorts with a green palm leaf design all over.
"Ready to go?" He asked.
"Yep!" I grabbed his hand.
"That's unusual..." he said looking almost surprised.
"What I can't hold your hand?..." I looked away embarrassed.
"It's not that.. normally your just very shy about public affection.. especially since we are going to see our classmates.." he said.
"W-well maybe I want people to know your mine..." I blushed.
He smiled at me looking genuinely happy. Does he like it when I do stuff like this? When we are in public Nagito makes it a point to not touch me more then necessary, because I get flustered easily and too embarrassed.
He leaves marks on my neck but I always hide them with make up or clothing. He is very dominate guy so he probably really enjoys me showing that we are together.
"Let's go..." I pulled him to the hotel door and out.
"Oh hey!" I heard Chiaki say.
"Hey guys!" I smiled at them.
I saw Izuru look down at my hand and I look down at his. He was holding Chiaki's hand. His face was a tint of red. So he's embarrassed too. Nagito and Chiaki talked and pulled Izuru and I along out of the hotel part and down to the lobby.
"Okay so today we are going to a different restaurant! Ibuki said that it's a bar and breakfast place? It's down my the other side of the beach.." I said as I looked around at signs.
We walked around hopefully going the right way.
I saw a few people stare at Nagito and I. But I guess since Izuru and Chiaki are here as well it looks a little more "normal". This is embarrassing. But I don't want to let go of his hand. I shouldn't let other people make me want to hide my love for Nagito. I want everyone to know he's mineZ
We finally arrived but I was surprised to see the restaurant was in the water??
"Is this the right place?" Izuru looked at me.
"Yeah! These are one of those restaurants were you fine at the bar but you can float around with your drinks in the water! The chairs are high enough that you aren't sitting in water but your feet are! These are so cool! I think..." Chiaki's sudden excitement got dialed down. Izuru patted her head letting her know it was okay to be excited. They are perfect for each other.
"Hey guys!!" Ibuki yelled as she ran up to us.
"This is certainly... not what I was expecting.." Izuru said.
"Isn't it cool! Ibuki made reservations so it's just for our class!" Ibuki said.
"That's awesome ibuki!" I smiled.
"Come on!! Follow ibuki!!" She said.
We followed her down to the water. I dipped my foot in. It's kinda warm. I slowly got into the water trying to get use to the temperature. It was really got outside even though it's only the morning.
I noticed Nagito was still at the shore.
"Nagito come on!" I yelled.
"The water is cold!" He yelled back.
"Hey Izuru..." I looked over to him with an evil smirk.
"Hajime don't bully Nagito..." Chiaki looked at me.
"He won't come in the water if we don't force him." Izuru said with a little smirk.
"This could be fun... Izuru follow me..."
I whispered.
We went back to the shore. Izuru followed behind me.
"Nagito why won't you come in the water?"
I gave him a pouty face while Izuru got out of the water and sneaked behind him.
"It's cold.. I'll get use to it. You go on ahead..." he backed up.
"Nagito~" I purred his name.
His face flushed and it distracted him long enough for Izuru to pick him up and hold him over his head.
"H-hey! Put me down!!" He yelled.
I laughed as Izuru walked back into the water and then just dropped him in. It was deep enough that when we dropped him his head went under water.
"What the hell!" He yelled standing up and catching his breath.
"If we didn't do that you wouldn't have come in!" I teased as I wrapped my arm around him.
"So you thought the best way was to distract me by moaning my name and having your brother toss me in?" He glared at me.
"I-I didn't moan your name.. it worked anyway!" I changed the subject.
I pulled him to the bar and he shivered slightly.
"You'll warm up!" I spilled a kissed his cheek.
"Get a room..." Hiyoko rolled her eyes.
"Weren't you just kissing Mahiru?" Soda looked at her confused.
"That's different! She's my wife!" She glared at soda.
"Btw how come you two haven't gotten married yet?" Mahiru asked.
"O-Oh.. We just wanted to wait until we were out of college... probably?" I laughed.
Nagito and I haven't really talked about it to be honest. I assume he wants to get married too.. but now is not a good time...
"But Nagito has another 10 year? Right?" Sonia looked at me.
"9 actually..." Nagito chuckled a little.
Everyone looked around at each other and then at me confused and a few looks of pity. I wish we could get married and I wish he didn't have so much schooling left. But that's not how it is.
"Anyway! I can't believe you didn't know invite any of us to your guys wedding..." Akane said.
"Why would we?" Hiyoko laughed.
"We wanted it to be special! Plus it would be hard to get everyone at the top of a mountain... No one else but the priest and us were there." Mahiru explained.
"When's your guys wedding?" I asked Ibuki.
"Ibuki isn't sure yet! Mikan has a lot of schooling time as well! But Ibuki is hoping for next summer!!" Ibuki smiled brightly before putting her arm over Mikan.
"Oh! And congrats to you two!" Sonia smiled at soda and gundham.
"T-thanks!" Soda smiled a little embarrassed and Gundham nodded with a sense of pride.
Surprisingly enough Gundham is the one was asked out Soda.
Apparently they grew closer after going to the same college. Sonia went to another college. Sonia and Chiaki talked and Sonia was very heart broken over the whole thing, since she liked Gundham for so long. But apparently she has moved on.
"Izuru and Chiaki how are you two doing? You two are the... second of longest relationship? Or maybe the longest if we don't count Nagito leaving..." Nekomaru said.
"We've been good!" Chiaki smiled.
Everyone continued to talk and eventually Nagito did stop his slight shivering. We all ordered drinks. Unfortunately all of us were too young for actual alcohol. Not like that stopped Teruteru from offering to spike our drinks.
We thought the bartender would have gotten him in trouble but the bartender didn't care one bit and just said "I just can't sell it to you guys. If anyone asked. I didn't see anything."
So Teruteru added tequila to our drinks. We had our breakfast out in the water along with the drinks. After a few drinks everyone was really enjoying each other's company.
Everyone was laughing and after eating we all went into the water. I stayed close to Nagito. I knew the alcohol was bound to kick in bad soon. So I stayed by him so he could help me, knowing I'm a light weight.
And eventually I started to feel dizzy. But I couldn't tell if it was from the hot sun and ocean of cold the alchohol.
"You okay?" Nagito asked.
"You're really pretty~" I looked up at him and his light green eyes were sparkling from the ocean and then sun. His hair is longer then usual.. but it's so beautiful. His white fluffy soft hair.
I reached out for his hair.
"Ahh! It's so soft!!" I pegged him.
"You're drunk..." he sighed.
"No no no! I'm fine!" I smiled as I leaned my body against his.
"Why don't we go back and take a nap? We can meet up with everyone after you rest for an hour or two..." Nagito patted my back.
"No! I'm fine! I'm not tired! Or do you just want to take me back to the hotel to fuck me~" I purred into his ear.
"H-Hajime there are others around! Come on... We're going back to the hotel..." he grabbed our stuff. And began to walk me out of the ocean.
I began to feel tired and he held my hand and I just followed him. Eventually we made it back to the hotel room. He took my swim trunks off and dried me off with a towel.
"I wanna dry off you too!" I said as I reached for a towel.
He sat down so that I could easily reach his hair. I rubbed the towel around, and occasionally played with his hair that was only damp not really wet.
"Do you need me dry off anywhere else?~" I asked as I got down on my knees infront of him.
Nagito only chuckled before picking me up under my arms, "You're drunk Hajime... This is why I tell you to stay away from alcohol..." he brought me over to the bed.
"Y-you don't want me to suck you off..." I said a little offended and upset.
"A-am I not good enough? Do I suck at it?" I pouted.
"You're very good at it. But nows not the time. Plus you're drunk right now. You should rest a little and then we should meet up with the others." He said as he put boxers onto me.
"But I'm your boyfriend! Come on! Use me daddy~" I purred out without thinking.
"D-daddy?!" Nagito looked up at me shock.
His face blushed like crazy and he covered his mouth..
"Let's get you to bed before you say anything else..." he said as he brought me to the bed and tucked me in.
I kicked the blanket off giving him a glare.
"Hajime..." he sighed. He pushed me back down onto the bed this time joining me in the bed. He pulled the covered over us and pulled me in tightly.
"Nagito!!" I whined.
"Babe.. I promise you, You'll be upset if I fuck you right now. You'll be hurting for the rest of the day..." he sighed.
"Then hurt me~" I climbed onto his lap.
"H-Hajime?!" Nagito said out of shook.
"Ah~ Your hard~ I can feel it pressing up against me~" I grinded against his length.
"God hajime..." he sighed.
"Come on~ let me ride you~" I continued to grind into him.
"Fine... But don't be upset later..." he laughed.
I quickly pulled down his boxers and lined him up with my entrance.
"Whoa calm down!" He quickly pulled my hips up before I could sit down onto him.
"Nagito I'm not in the mood for foreplay!" I whined.
"Hajime... You're going to be the death of me..." he laughed.
"Oh come on~ You're hard too~ You wanna fuck me~" I purred into his ear.
His face flushed red. I enjoyed teasing him and making him flustered.
"Ahh~" I moaned loudly as I began to slow sit down on him.
"Oh my god yess~" I moaned as I got him all into me.
"Fuck~ You always feel amazing~" I threw my head back as I began to move my hips up and down.
My insides burned and tingled but his length pressing against my prostate was well worth it.
"Fuck yeah~ Nagito~ Nagito~" I loudly moaned his names as I placed my hands on his shoulders and moved my hips back and fourth, up and down.
Nagito moved his hands from my hips to my chest that's as in his face. He began to softly massage and suck on my chest.
"Nnng~ Ahh~ Nagito~" I moaned.
"You're loud today~" he smirked as he removed his mouth from chest, roughly pinching my nipples.
"I can't help it~ it's so deep~" my eyes rolled back.
"God you're such a whore~" he degraded me.
"Yeah I am~ I'm a whore~ use my slutty hole~" I moaned as began to press my hips hard down onto him.
Nagito moved one his hands down to my ass roughly grabbing it before slapping god.
"Ahh~" I threw my head back.
"Good boy~ Keep riding me like the slut you are~" he roughly gripped my ass.
"Mhmm~" I moaned as I continued.
My hips began to shake as I got closer. Nagiot roughly playing with my chest and ass was making it hard for me to keep with pace and my head was pounding.
"Come on~ Keep going~" Nagito moved his hands to my hips helping me pull up and down.
"Ahh~ Nagito~ It's too much~" I moaned.
He quickly flipped us over. I was on my stomach, my legs hanging off the bed, Nagito was behind me standing up.
He began to quickly pound into me giving me no time to get use to the new position.
"Nagito! Ahh~ Nag- Nyaa~" I moaned loudly as he began to go harder.
He began slapping my ass, each time it got me closer and closers
"Yeah~ Just like that Nagito~ I love it~ It feels amazing!~" I drooled onto the sheet.
"I'm close~" I moaned gripping hard onto the sheets below me.
"Me too..." he moaned back.
I came onto the bedsheets below me. Nagiot roughly brought my hips up when he came into me.
"Ahh~" I moaned loudly as I felt him thrust the semen deep into me.
"Fuck~ You filled me~" I panted as my hips dropped to the bed.
"Are you happy now..." he panted as he laid down next to me.
"Yeah..." I laughed.
I fell asleep fast, my insides tingling and and hot from the session. My head pounding from the alcohol.
———-