Chapter 33

Hajime's POV:

Nagito brought me to the bedroom. I looked down and saw the tent in his pants. But finals start tomorrow. He needs rest. If I don't stop him, he'll fuck me all night. And as much as I want him too, there were more important things to do.
"Nagito, finals start tomorrow..." I said.
"We have some time~" he said back as he kissed me.
"No, Nagito! You need your sleep!" I pushed him off slightly.
"Even if you say that, that won't make it go away..." He pouted slightly.
"Hmm.. F-Fine.. I'll.." I stopped mid-sentence, making an O shape with my thumb and pointer finger and pretending to suck a little. Nagito got the signal that I was hinting at a blowjob.
I got down onto my stomach and Nagito pulled down his pants and boxers just enough to reveal his length.
I immediately got to work, not wanting to waste any time. I put my mouth on the tip. I'm used to his length inside me, but not in my mouth. His size will always impress me...
I licked and sucked the tip, starting to enjoy it myself. Nagito petted my head and would occasionally pull my hair.
I tried my best to get as much as I could into my mouth, my saliva and his precum helping. I spit onto the tip and licked across his length. The salty taste... I loved it so much. I peppered kisses down to the base before licking all the way up.
I loved teasing him. I licked around the base while I used by hand to play with his tip.
I went back to bobbing up and down his length, sucking and wet noises filling my ears.
"Hajime let me put it in~" he grunted.
"Hmm.. Fine.. Only for a little, okay?" I said as I pulled off his length.
I got up pulling of my pants and then got into his lap to ride him. If I'm in control, I can pull off as soon as he cums.
I slowly entered him into myself. I arched my back and leaned back placing my hands on his thighs. I threw my head back, moaning.
I started to move my hips up and down, drool falling out the side of my mouth. My tongue hung out. It felt so good. You would think I'd get bored of having Nagito dick inside me so much... over and over and over again. It never changes. But everytime he's in me, it feels better then the last time.
"Nagito~ Nagito~" I moaned his name mindlessly.
"God Hajime~" he moaned rolling his hips into me.
"Right there! Harder Nagito~" I moaned as he hit my prostate.
He gripped my hips, helping me move up and down. I moaned uncontrollably everytime he entered me. I could feel him grow a little bigger and him pulsing inside of me.
"I'm-I'm close~" I moaned.
"Me too..." he grunted.
"Nagito~ Fuck~" I moaned as I can onto his chest.
Feeling me squeeze around him, he came inside of me not long afterwards. I moaned as I felt his liquid fill me. My body twitched and shook, trying to push past the overwhelming sensations. My eyes teared up from the pleasure and my legs were shaking.
"That felt amazing~ but let's get cleaned and get some dinner. Your finals are very important!" I smiled at him.
"Yours are just as important!" He said.
"But yours are competitive and way harder! You're studying to help people! That's very important!" I argued, giving him a peck on the lips.
"Being a teacher is important too..." he said.
I just giggled.
————
"You sure were talkative this time..." Nagito said as he placed down a plate of shrimp fried rice, something fast we could make and something Nagito enjoyed cooking.
"Was I? I guess I just felt more connected to you this time..." I told him.
"Thanks for the meal!" I smiled.
"Normally you just squeak out moans or something. I think maybe one or two times before you've been kinda talkative..." he said as he took a bite. My face flushed red."Really? D-do you like it when I'm more talkative?" I asked.
"I do... But I like watching you just enjoy yourself." He smiled.
I blushed, feeling kinda embarrassed. I then continued to eat. He grabbed my left hand though.
"I love you Hajime!" He smiled.
I looked up at him, and my face was probably red as hell.
"T-that was unexpected... I love you too.." I looked away to the side; flustered.
———
"Sorry... Hajime.."
I heard quiet words, enough to wake me up. I looked to my side. The alarm clock read 3:16. It's the middle of the night. What was that? Probably just a dream. I closed my eyes again and snuggled back into my pillow.
"I'm sorry..."
I heard sniffling coming from the boy next to me. I looked to my side. Is Nagito crying?
I turned on the lamp, being careful not to wake him. He was slightly shaking and tears were running down his face. He was gripping onto the blanket.
"Hajime..." he cried.
I shook him slightly; not knowing what to do.
"H-huh?" He woke up.
"Nagito what's wrong?" I asked as he sat up.
"I-I'm sorry.. I was dreaming about first year.." he said as he wiped his tears away.
I grabbed his hand and pulled him into an embrace.
"Does it still bother you? I bet you were scared.. I have no idea what it was like in the hospital." I said as I rubbed his back to comfort him.
"It was hard. But the hardest thing was leaving you. I hurt you. I was so scared of dying and then I left you. My only hope. My joy. My everything." He started to cry a little again.
We don't talk about it much. How he almost died. First year. It's painful. Way more painful for him. So I never said anything. Has he been struggling with this? For how long? I assumed he just tried to forget about it.
"I left you... I hurt you.. I am so sorry Hajime.." He cried into my shoulder.
"It's okay! I'm right here Nagito! We are together now!" I reassured him.
His dream must have been really bad. He is shaking, after all.
"Do you wanna talk about you dream?" I asked.
"Not really..." He held me closer to himself.
"That's okay! I'm right here for you! It will be okay!" I held him.
"Thank you..." I heard him whisper.
"Let's go back to bed. I'm sure your very stressed." I kissed his forehead.
I turned off the lamp and held onto him. He cuddled himself into my chest as I child would to his mother. He was so vulnerable right now. He was holding on tightly to me.
I lost an hour or two of sleep. It took a while for him to even calm his breathing down. But I didn't mind. I just wanted to make sure he was okay. I didn't care how tired I was. I wanted to make sure Nagito was okay.
He eventually calmed down and fell asleep. I held onto him. His body warmth comforted me.
————

Alrighty! So hopefully the Christmas special will be out the 24-25! I don't wanna over work my editors or myself! But I promise the Christmas special will be out in time! As a Christmas present to my amazing readers!