Chapter 6

So I'm this chapter I'll introduce Izuru but in this book they are twins.

Hajime's POV:
I woke up to my phone ringing loudly. I forgot to silence it when Nagito and I got home last night.
"H-Hello?" I answered still sleepy.
"It's Izuru. I'm back from abroad. Father has decided to send me to the same highschool as you. So I'll be moving in with you next Monday." Izuru said in his usual slight monotone voice. It took my a moment to process what he had just said.
"What?!" I yelled surprise.
"Hajime?!" Nagito got up suddenly looking at me in surprise. I quickly got on top of Nagito covering his mouth.
"Who is with you right now? Isn't 6 am in the morning for you?" Izuru asked.
"N-no one! I didn't hear anything! But wait your moving in next Monday?!" I said still surprised.
"Yes that is what I said." Izuru confirmed.
"Alright then.. Text me updates. I'll make space for you.." I said still processing everything.
"Alright. Thank you Hajime." Izuru thanked me.
"Y-yeah talk to you later!" I said hanging up the phone.
Looking down to realize Nagito clearly confused and his face was bright red. I was currently sitting on top of him naked still from last night, with my hand over his mouth. I could feel his harder boner against my butt.
I removed my hand from his mouth.
"S-sorry!" I said as I quickly got off him.
"Y-yeah.. um mind explaining what just happened?" He asked.
"Oh um my twin brother is moving in with me next Monday and will be attending school with us.." I said.
"You have a twin brother?!" Nagito said surprised.
"Oh yeah I never really talked to you about my family.." I said.
"Hajime.. your really bad with communication.." Nagito sighed with a slight laughter.
"H-hey.. I'm not that bad.." I whined slightly.
"It's so early.." Nagito yawned laying back.
"You gonna try to sleep off that?" I giggled pointing to the bulge that was hiding under the cover now.
"H-huh" Nagito was embarrassed.
"I'm sorry I really didn't mean to turn you on so early in the morning. Let me take care of that for you~" I purred out and went under the covers.
"H-Hajime~" Nagito said with surprising sitting up in the bed his back against the back board.
I wrapped my hand around his dick slowly jerking him off to tease him. I rubbed my fingers against his tip putting slight pressure against his tip.
"F-fuck it's too early for this..." Nagito moaned.
I could feel myself getting turned on as well. So I put my mouth around his length. Bobbing up down trying to fit his rather large length into my mouth.
I reached my hand back entering a finger into myself. I moaned into his dick, vibrating it. I added another finger to myself finding my sweet spot and continued to play and press it as I sucked off Nagito.
"Hajime I'm close.." Nagito grunted.
He placed his hand onto my head bobbing my head faster. His length went further and further down my throat. I felt myself release as Nagito's cum shot down my throat. I collected all that I could into my mouth and slide my body up so I was sitting in his lap. I face him and opened my mouth to show him all his cum in my mouth and then swallowed.
"F-fuck Hajime.. You really are lewd.." Nagito said petting the top of my head.
"I can't help it.. I love you so much.. I can't help it when you present your self to me. I just want to be filled with you.." I said slightly embarrassed. He brought me into a tight embrace and then gave me a kiss as he laid me and him down. I was laying on top of him.
"It's still early so let's sleep a little longer.." Nagito said with a soft sweet smile.
I nuzzled into his chest and drifted off to sleep.
Time skip~
"You have a twin brother?!" Chiaki said I'm shock.
"Y-yeah..." I said.
"Hajime for being social you sure don't talk about yourself often.." Chiaki lectured me
"Thank you!" Nagito said sarcastically since Nagito wouldn't leave me alone about not telling him. Chiaki giggled.
"W-whatever. The problem is, Izuru is well.. pretty protective of me. So I can't tell him I'm with Nagito.." I sighed.
"Oh- Well guess Nagito and you will have to hang out in public." Chiaki said.
"Do you need help cleaning your place for Izuru?" Nagito asked.
"Yeah actually.." I said.
"We can help you! Cleaning party!" Chiaki smiled.
"Alright then you guys can come over Saturday!" I smiled.
We then continued to finish our lunch and headed back to class.
I know Chiaki said we should just hang out publicly.. but whenever Nagito and are together alone we do dirty things. I enjoy it a lot but with Izuru we won't be able to do it as often. We haven't been dating for long.. maybe a 2 weeks? And we've already done dirty things 3 times.. Mayhe it's too much. Am I bothering Nagito?
He did last time I sucked him of he said 'It's too early for this' but at the time i registered it as him enjoying himself. But maybe he wasn't. Maybe he meant it as he wasn't awake enough to go along with my antics..
"Hajime Hinata?" I heard the teacher call my name.
"Y-yes?" I asked startled.
"Do you know the answer?" She asked.
"Uh yeah it's 48 squared!" I replied. (I can't type the little 2 so deal with it)
"Hm.. very good..." she said and continued with the lecture.
I sighed.
Nagito's POV:
That's odd.. Hajime is always paying attention. He definitely was caught off guard with that question. He has been acting weird since lunch.
I tried not to think much of it but soon enough school let out.
Chiaki, Hajime, and I planned to go to the arcade today. So I got up from my seat meeting Chika and Hajime at the classroom door. Hajime still seemed distant. I grabbed his hand to hold it and he flinched.
"S-sorry you startled me!" Hajime apologized.
"Haha I've been here the whole time Hajime.." I laughed but to be honest his reaction hurt me.
Chiaki talked on and on about a new video game they had just put into the arcade. The reason we were going is to play it.
When we arrived Chiaki rushed over to the game.
"Look! It's so pretty and new!" She said excitedly.
"Haha! Sure is!" I smiled.
Hajime smiled as well and we all went over to play it.
Hajime was quiet for most of the time but replied when he needed too. Chiaki was too focused with the new game she didn't notice it, like she normally would. Soon enough though we called it a day and we all headed to our own homes.
Saturday came and Chiaki and meet up to walk to hajime's together.
"Does Hajime seem kind distant to you?" I asked.
"Now that you say it. Yeah.. maybe his brother coming is stressing him out." Chiaki said.
"Oh.. Your right I didn't think of that." That must be it. Hajime must just be stressed.
"Hey guys!" Hajime smiled at us and let us in.
"So what do you need us to do?" Chiaki asked.
And so the long day of cleaning, moving, and sweating began.
It was getting dark but he were almost finally finished.
"Whew! Thanks guys! This would have been impossible without you!" Hajime smiled.
He definitely seemed a lot better then before. Maybe he is stressed.
"I better get going guys!" Chiaki said picking up her bag.
"Want us to walk you home?" Hajime asked.
"No! I'll text you when I get home! Bye bye!" She said giving us he friendly soft smile.
"I can help you finish up!" I smiled at Hajime.
"Y-yeah!" Hajime stuttered.
Why is he nervous now? We continued to clean and it was now fully dark outside. Hajime had made us dinner.
"So what's your brother like?" I asked.
"Hmm.. we are polar opposites! He is the definition of emo.. He isn't very social but he is a genius!" Hajime answered.
"Are you two close?" I asked.
"I'd say so. We were closer as kids. But he went to study abroad for middle school. But I guess he is coming back for highschool." Hajime said.
We continued to talk and I learned more and more about Hajime. He seemed to lose his anxiousness.
It was getting pretty late and I didn't know if Hajime wanted me to stay or leave.
"So are we all done here?" I asked.
"Y-Yeah.." Hajime started, but I started to grab my things when I felt a hand grab the back of my t-shirt.
"W-will you stay the night..." I heard him quietly say.
I turned around and he nuzzled into my chest holding on my shirt.
"Hajime.. tell me what's wrong.. why have you been acting so strangely lately?" I asked.
"I um.. I'm sorry Nagito. I feel like lately maybe I've been making you uncomfortable.." He said not looking me in the eyes and barely audible.
"W-what are you talking about?" I asked pulling his face to meet mine. His eyes had tears in them and he refused to look at me.
"Like the other day.. you said it was too early for "this" when I was.. p-pleasuring you.." he muttered out.
"Hajime I simply meant it was early in the morning and I myself was barely awake." I said realizing that small careless words of mine have had Hajime on edge all week.
"S-so you didn't hate it?" He asked finally looking at me.
"Of course I didn't, honey.. It's hard for me to control myself from touching you all over."
I admitted. Hajime hugged me tightly and went we both prepared for bed. Hajime still seemed a little upset. We both laid down in his bed.
"Izuru will be here Monday morning.." he sighed.
"Do you not want him to?" I asked.
Hajime turned to his side facing me and I did the same so I faced him.
"Of course I do.. but I won't be able to have another time like this with you. I love hanging out with you Nagito. I feel in love with you for more then just your looks. But I love being connected to you. Maybe I am just a slut. But my mind is always filled with you at night. The few times we have already gone all the way.. I cherish those precious moments. But when izuru comes I'll lose them.." Hajime said tears filling his eyes again. My face felt hot from hearing his words.
"L-look Hajime there will always be times where we can do something's. I'm sure we will have to be careful and change some things. But everything will be okay!" I smiled at him.
"Nagito.." He cried slightly.
"Hajime you sure are emotional at night.." I wiped his tears away.
"This might be the last time for a while.. So- Nagito will you please fuck me so hard that I won't ever forget the feeling of it!" Hajime blurted out pulling me closer into him.
"H-Hajime-" I started,
"You know I can't ever say no to you.." I said as I got up and pinned him down to the bed.
"You sure you wanna do this?" I asked.

Hajime's POV

"Why do you ask me that everytime we do something even though I'm the one who engages it?" I asked.
"I just don't ever wanna hurt you or do something you don't like.." He answered.
"I promise you I want this so much.. so please.." I said.
Nagito pinned me down going straight to the point. He put his fingers in my mouth to lube them up. 
I tried my best to suck on them and get them as wet as possible. I could feel Nagito's length start to get hard and grow. I palmed his hard on.
I eventually pulled his fingers out of my mouth and stripped myself fully. I went back down in the bed to Nagito, who now only had his white t-shirt and boxers on.
I slowly pulled his length from his boxers.
"You such a pretty color.. the head is such a pretty pink.. I love it so much.." I seductively played with Nagito's dick.
"Nope not this time-" Nagito pushes me down into the bed so he was on top of me.
"Hey I was going to suck you!" I argued.
"Your always the one teasing me.. I wanna give you a taste of your own medicine!" Nagito said as he started to swirl his finger around my entrance.
"Mm.. put it in already~" I moaned.
"Ask me properly.." he teased.
"Please Nagito, please enter your fingers into me!" I said squirming for friction.
"Good bye~" he whispered in my ear.
He entered his finger and stretched me out slowly. Eventually he had three fingers in me.
"Ahh~ fuhhh.. N-Nag- Mmm~" I tried to keep my moans quiet.
"Want me to fuck you?" Nagito asked.
"Please please please..." I begged.
"Please what?" He teases again.
"Please Nagito fuck me.." I moaned.
He pulled out his fingers and slowly entered me.
"Mmnnn! Nya!" I moaned.
"D-did you just moan like a cat?" Nagito said in shock.
"I d-didn't mean to.. You went so deep into me so fast I couldn't control my voice..." I said embarrassed.
"Fuck your hot.." Nagito cursed under his breath before starting to pull himself out onto to thrust himself back in me.
"Mmnn.. Ahh- fuh! Huhhh! Mmmff.." I moaned as he thrusted back and fourth.
"Hajime I'm close..." Nagito said.
"Me too.. harder!" I moaned.
I came a few moments later and Nagito filled me up a little after that.
"Please Nagito.. don't stop.. do me all night~" I moaned.

Time skip~
I woke up to light shining through my window and warmth surrounding my body. I opened my eyes to see the love of my life, Nagito.
I can still feel him inside me even tho he cleaned me up well. We fuck almost all night. It's probably already the afternoon.
"H-hajime?" Nagito yawned as he opened his eyes waking up.
"Nagito.." I nuzzled him.
He petted my head and then gave me a kiss.
My fave flushed.
"I swear your a different person when it's comes to getting fucked at night.." Nagito laughed.
"I am not.." I said out of embarrassment.
Remembering all the seductive and lustful things I said and did to Nagito last night. Only to be a blushing mess when he kisses me in the morning.
"I just really like when we get passionate. I feel safe around you. And I like you so much it's easier for me to be honest sometimes." I explained but still embarrassed.
"I know Hajime.. I love you the way you are and wouldn't change anything about you."
Nagito smiled.
"N-Nagito..." my heart was pounding.
"I love you!" I said embarrassed and with the most confidence I could express.
"I love you too Hajime!" Nagito pulled me in again only for us to fall asleep again.
——
Yay next chapter Izuru comes into the story!