Chapter 12

Hajime's POV:

"And done!" I said out loud to myself. I finally finished wrapping Nagito's, Chiaki's, and Izuru's presents! Tomorrow we are having the party.. This really has been a great year. I have noticed Chiaki and Izuru have been hanging out a lot. They still talk to us and we hang out all together but maybe the like each other?
I heard my phone go off, it was Nagito so I answered.
"Hey what's up?" I answered.
"I just need to get out of the house today. Are you free?" He asked, but the sound in his voice sounded upset or sad.
Something was wrong.
"Yeah! Where do you want to meet?" I asked.
"How about the brown sugar cafe?" He suggested.
"Sounds good! I'll meet you there in.. 40 minutes?" I said looking at the clock.
"Okay. See you there." He said and hung up.
I wonder what's wrong.. He seems upset...
I quickly changed into my black skinny jeans and my favorite dark green hoodie.
I went to the bathroom to make sure I looked okay.
"Hey Izuru?!" I yelled from the bathroom.
"Yes!" He yelled back.
"I'm going to see Nagito, I think somethings wrong.." I said exiting to the front door.
"Okay be safe." He said as he nodded bye.
I walked quickly to the cafe.
Nagito wasn't here yet so I found a table, one in the corner back which had quite a bit of privacy. I nervously waited.
After a short while Nagito came in and saw me. I got up to greet him and we ordered our drinks and sat down.
"Is everything okay?" I asked nervously.
"Well.. I'm sorry Hajime..." Nagito began looking choked up.
Is he breaking up with me?
"Nagito.. please tell me what's wrong.." I grabbed his hand.
"I have been diagnosed with lymphoma.." He said.
"It's a type of cancer. I have anywhere from 6 months to a year to live." He said clearly trying to not show emotions.
I couldn't find anything to say. This isn't real right? This is a dream. This isn't happening. I misheard him is all.
"I should have told you earlier. I went in for testing before school started. But got diagnosed earlier today." He said.
"Why didn't you tell me you were going through this earlier? We have been dating for three months.. I've known you for 5 months and you didn't think to tell me about this?" I asked trying not to make a scene in a public place.
"I didn't know how to tell you.. I didn't want to burden you or lose you..." He said looking away.
"Nagito.. It wouldn't have. And I'm not going anywhere." I said grabbing his hand.
He looked away clearly still sad.
I caressed his face to face mine and his face with my hands.
"Nagito.. We will make it through this together. Okay?" I started to cry and at this point I didn't care that we were in public anymore.
"H-Hajime don't cry..." he said reaching out to me and grabbed his hands, he himself started to cry as well.
"Please don't leave me.." I cried into his hands.
"I won't.. Don't leave me either okay?" He said.
Liar
"I won't! Let's go back to my place okay?" I suggested.
He nodded. We both wiped our tears away and walked to the apartment. I texted Izuru on the way.
H- Nagito is coming over. We won't do anything and I'll explain everything after he leaves.
I- That's fine I'm at Chiaki's.
———
Good he's not home..
"I didn't realize how long the walk was.. I just ran to the cafe.." I laughed.
"No wonder your so under dresses.." He laughed.
"Yeah it's pretty cold!" I laughed.
"Do you want my jacket?" He asked.
"No! I'm fine! We are almost home anyway!" I smiled and held his hand tightly as we walked.
When we finally arrived I brought him to my room. I pulled him onto the bed.
"I'm cold..." I snuggled into him.
He petted my head.
"Nagito..."
"Yeah?"
"I love you." I held tight onto him.
"I love you too Hajime..." I could feel Nagito sniffle and cry into me.
I jumped up.
"No no no! No being sad!" I said. Nagito looked shocked.
"Come on we have to do something!" I said trying to motivate him.
"Do something? Like what?" He asked not looking happy with having to do something. I turned on my speaker and my hit play on my playlist. The song weak came on.
"I love this song! Come on!" I pulled him up.
He still looked a bit down.
I spun him around earning a giggle from him.
We were laughing and I sang the song out loud even though I sucked at singing. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he spun me around.
"See aren't you having fun?" I laughed packing a kiss on his forehead.
"I am.." he laughed.
My phone rang, playing loudly over the speaker, scaring Nagito and I so he fell on top of me. I quickly answered my phone to make the ringing stop.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Are you at the apartment?" Chiaki asked.
"Yeah Nagito's with me.." I answered.
Nagito looked at me not knowing who I was talking with.
"Okay Izuru and I will come over and we can all hang out! We will be there in an hour or so!" she said.
"Okay! See you guys soon!" I hung up.
"Who was it?" He asked still on top of me
On the ground.
"Chiaki and Izuru! They are coming over so we can all hang out!" I answered.
"Aww but I want you all to myself today.." He whined.
I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"We are alone for the next hour.." I hinted.
"Oh? Is there something you want to do?" He teased me.
I felt my face heat up and lost my moment confidence.
"N-nothing!" I said trying to get up, but Nagito kept me pinned to the ground.
"Nothing? You sure~" he whispered seductively in my ear.
"Y-Yeah.. get off me!" I whined.
"Wow.. being so dishonest to your own boyfriend.." He teased, dragging his finger down my chest.
"No.. your always the one who teases and plays with me!" I whined and pushed him up off me.
I stood up and pulled him to the bed, sitting him down on the ledge. I got down onto my knees and started to unzip his pants.
"You don't have-" Nagito scooted slightly back.
"N-no! I w-want to please y-you..." I said nervously.
I've done this a few times now. He is relatively big for our age. I've only been able to deep throat him once with the help of him.. all the times he ends up pulling me off and changing positions. This time I'm going to please him..
I slowly took out his member and rubbed it against my checks. I wrapped my hands around his length and ever so slightly rubbed up and down. I then lick the tip. Then licking from the base to the tip.
Nagito was half hard and I looked up hoping he was enjoying it. I wrapped my lips around the head and slowly put more of his length into my mouth. I strayed bobbing back and fourth faster each time. He was getting bigger in my mouth.
I tried to breath in through my nose when I pulled him out. Breathing the most I could ever second I could. I brought as much as I could into my mouth.
I brought Nagito's hand behind my head, tell him to push my head back into him as much as possible.
"F-fuck... Hajime.." he moaned.
Making me happy, I know I'm doing something right. Nagito forced himself down my throat more. I was chocking from how far he was in my throat. Tears filled my eyes and I could feel Nagito's length throb.
"I'm cumming.." he moaned.
I hummed into him so I could vibrate his length in my throat. It pushed him right over the edge. He came down my throat and I swallowed all of it.
"Hajime that was amazing.." he panted.
"I'm glad I was able to please you~" I said as I rubbed his wet length around my face.
"Wow how lewd.. you just love my cock don't you~" He teased me again and picked me up.
I whined when he took his length from me.
"Your so needy.." he laughed.
"It's been a while since we've done it in your room." He said as he laid me down.
"My bedding has lost its sent of you. You stayed over so many nights.. I miss smelling you when I slept.." I said pulling him close to me.
"Why don't you keep my hoodie then?" He said pointing to my chair that had his hoodie in it.
"R-really.. you don't think it would be weird.." I asked.
"Not at all.. I love the scent of you as well~" he petted me.
I pulled him into a kiss that we didn't pull away from. I opened my mouth letting his tongue to explore. Nagito helped me inch my pants and underwear down so we could continue.
"I w-wanna try something.." I muttered out pulling away from our intense kiss.
"What is it?" He asked.
"C-can you be... r-rough with me.." I stuttered out.
"Are you a masochist?!" Nagito asked surprised.
"I don't know! I just wanna try something new..." I made an excuse, knowing damn well I was one.
"Okay.. any other requests?" He asked.
"Just treat me roughly verbally as well.." I said embarrassed worried Nagito would judge me.
"As you wish.. The safety word is.." he thought for second looking around the room, "Orange!" He suddenly said. I giggled and nodded my head okay.
"Just promise to tell me if something's wrong. I don't really wanna hurt you.." he said worried.
"I promise." I kissed his forehead.
Nagito seemed a bit nervous but then he changed. I could see it in his eyes.. It made my whole body shiver.
He flipped me over so my head was buried in my pillow, and pulled my waist up harshly so my ass was in the air.
"Ah-" I let our a slight yelp of surprise.
I rubbed my ass right against his length, looking for frictions. I was so on edge and just wanted him so bad.
He harshly slapped my ass causing me to moan rather loudly in a small yelp.
"I didn't say you could do that." He said sternly pushing my hips down into the bed. I grind against the bedding turned on.
"Your not being very obedient today..." He said.
"Your not being a good boy are you?" He whispered into my ear, sending warmth through our my body.
"I haven't.." I panted out.
"I think you need to be punished~" He said tracing my body with his hands.
"P-punish me.. I've b-been bad..." I stuttered out.
"Well atleast you can admit it.." He sighed and brought my hips up in the air again. He lined himself up to my entrance. I could feel his hesitation, he was worried about me getting hurt. I nudged him with my entrance just barely, to tell him I'm okay.
He entered me in one push, thirsting deep within me.
"Ahhh!~" I almost screamed out.
He look worried so I muttered "P-punish me more~"
He rammed himself into me harder. The pain and the pleasure was over whelming me. I loved feeling the pain Nagito could give me. I couldn't help but be loud. It felt way better then the times before.
"Are you enjoying your punishment? You really are a slut." He degraded me.
"Y-yes.. I'm a slut for you.." I moaned.
"Are you now? You dirty little whore." He insulted me again making my body tingle.
Nagito began slapping my ass as thrusted deep into me.
"Ahh! Fuh.. Mmm~ Fuck~" I moaned.
I could feel myself getting closer with every slap and thrust, I didn't want it to end. Nagito slipped me over so that I was on my back and my legs spread wide to him. He stopped thrusting.
"Do you spread your legs for every guy?" He insulted me.
"N-no! Only you!" I said.
"So your my whore huh? Oh but you've been bad so I can't be so gentle on you body~" he said as he clasped my face with his hand.
He moved his hands down to my neck and added light pleasure, choking me slightly. I moved my hands to the top of his, as if to say that I was okay.
He began to thrust hard into me again. He added more pressure to my neck choking me. It's felt amazing.
"I-I'm..... c-cum- ing!" I was able to chock out.
"He continued to go hard and then I came on my chest. He continued ramming into me.
"Mmmmmnnn!" I moaned out being over stimulated. After a few more thrusts tho he came deep into me.
"Ahh~" I moaned over stimulated from the pleasure.
"H-Hajime are you okay?!" Nagito quickly picked me up bring me into his lap. Caressing me.
"I'm fine.. that felt amazing!" I smiled still panting.
"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" He asked cradling me.
"Nagito, I'm fine! Really. That felt amazing! Thank you!" I gave him a quick peck.
"Okay well let's get cleaned up before Izuru and Chiaki come. We have 20 minutes.." he said looking at his phone.
I got up and collapsed to the floor.
"Ahh-" I screamed hitting the ground.
"H-Hajime!" Nagito said.
"Um... can you carry me to the bathroom? My legs are still shaking.." I said nervously.
"Hajime you were supposed to tell me if I went to hard on you.." He said worried picking me up bridal style.
"It felt amazing Nagito.. Your just really good!" I smiled.
His face blushed red and he tried to ignore my comment, so I giggled. I tried my best to not let any of his cum drip out of me. He placed me down on the floor and turned on the water.
He picked me back up and grabbed the shower head that was detachable and long.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Y-Yeah.." I replied.
He inserted his fingers and rubbed around, scrapping out the cum. I covered my mouth trying not to moan. My legs were very clearly shaking.
"Your really weak to pleasure.." Nagito laughed finishing cleaning me.
"Ahh.. only if it's you.." I smiled.
He smiled and continued to clean me up and placed me down with a towel wrapped around me.
The next thing I knew he was waking me up in the bed.
"Hm?" I woke up groggily looking at my surroundings.
"Chikai and Izuru are here." He whispered softly.
I realized what had happened and looked down and I was fully dressed, Nagito is so kind..
I got up and I walked out to the main room.
"Morning Hajime!" Chiaki laughed.
"Sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep.." I said sitting down on the couch.
"Well what should we do?" Nagito asked.

———
This chapter was getting too long- but Um yeah... hope you enjoyed.. love y'all! 💖