Chapter 19

Hajime is now a third year!

Hajime's POV:
"Hey Izuru ready to go?" I asked.
"Yeah." Izuru said walking out of his room with his book bag.
"Can you believe we are third years starting today!" I said I was excited.
Last year of highschool.
"Time sure does fly.." Izuru said.
"You should have let me cut your hair for today..." I said as looked behind.
His hair was touching the ground again.
"Chiaki likes my hair long." Izuru said.
"She likes it long, Not to the ground long.." I sighed.
"Fine you can cut it up to my knees." Izuru said.
"Great! I wonder if we will get any new student in our class? Last year it was exactly the same." I said.
"Our school might do that on purpose. Enough new student transfer to make a new class every year." Izuru said.
"That would make sense. They only change out the home room teacher every year." I replied.
We arrived in class and walked in. Everyone talking about their summers with everyone.
"Hey guys!" Soda waved.
"Hey soda! Long time no see!" I joked because I had seen him a week ago.
The class mostly meet up during the summer. Going to the beach, festivals, etc.
"Alrighty class!" The teacher started class.
——
"Hey Chiaki wanna go to the arcade?" I asked.
"Of course!" She smiled.
We both dragged Izuru to the arcade. We played Galo Omega. Chiaki's favorite game.
"I win again!" She smiled.
"Dang your too good at this.." I whined.
"I've gotten use to always losing to her." Izuru sighed.
We spent a fun day at the arcade until we all decide to call it a day. Izuru and I walked home and spent the rest of night eating dinner and getting ready for our second day of third year. Tomorrow we probably will have homework. And a lot..
——
I walked into the classroom and everyone was gather around someone in the back.
"Did we get a new student?" I asked Izuru.
"I guess so?" He said not knowing what was going on.
Everyone heard our voices and turned around. They looked nervous. Sonia stepped out of the way revealing the new student.
It took me a second to process things. The person standing there. This is a prank right? This is a probably a dream.
The room was dead quiet and I looked the new student up and down.
"N-Nagito..." I whispered out.
Indeed the person before me was Nagito Komaeda. My boyfriend who left me without a word first year.
I turned around and closed the classroom door behind me. I didn't know how to react. To be honest my heart really hurt. So many questions and thoughts were rushing through my head.
He's alive! Why didn't he say anything to me? Does he still love me? Why did he have to leave? Is he okay? He looks healthier. Maybe this is a dream.
I felt tears run down my face. I can't face him. I just can't. There is no way. I don't know what to say or do.
I dropped my book bag and ran home. My legs feel numb. I feel like I can't breath. Please just let me wake up from this nightmare!
When I got home I locked the door behind me and feel to the ground crying hysterically.
The image of him standing there was all I could think about. He's gotten a little taller.. his hair has too. He still has those beautiful eyes that I feel for when he feel onto me that first day.
I curled up into a ball and cried for a little and then decided to go to my room.
I texted Izuru.
H: Sorry for leaving. Could you bring back my book bag and get whatever homework we have for me?

He didn't reply but he is probably in class. He'll read it at the end of the day. I looked up at my ceiling and tears continued to fall from my eyes.
Knock knock
It's probably a sales men. Or maybe Izuru ordered a package.
I got up and walked to the front door.
I slowly opened the door to peak outside but the door was pushed up and I was pushed to the ground.
"Ah!" I let out a scream from the sudden attack. I heard the door slam. I opened my eyes.
My eyes were meet with those beautiful grey eyes. It was Nagito. Silence filled the room. I was so angry and sad and excited at the same time. It made me feel sick.
"Hajime I love you.." He said softly.
I slapped him in the face causing him to fall off me.
"Shut up!" I cried as I stood up.
"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You liar!" I yelled.
"H-Hajime! Please calm down and let me explain.." He said getting up and walking towards me.
He grabbed me pulling me into a tight embrace. I was crying uncontrollably. I tried to break away and I tried to pound on his chest but nothing worked. I gave up.
"I-I.." I stuttered out.
"I'm so sorry Hajime.." Nagito apologized.
"N-Nagito.." I cried out his name.
He held me tightly as I cried into his chest. Eventually I stopped.
We ended up in room. We sat next to each other on the bed.
"Where did you go?" I asked.
"I was a bit away from here at a hospital. There was a doctor there who could help me." He explained.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.
"I didn't want you to watch me go through it all. I didn't want to burden you..." Nagito confessed.
"Nagito! I was worried sick about you these last two years! I didn't even know if you were dead or alive!" I yelled.
I tried to calm myself down.
"I-I know.. I'm sorry... But I didn't know if I was going to make it through all of this. So I didn't want your to watch me go through it all." He said.
It was quiet for a while.
"D-Do you really still love me?" I asked. I was nervous to ask it. But I needed to know.
"Yes. I've never stopped. Your all I thought about." He smiled at me.
I couldn't stop myself from jumping into him and pulling him into a deep kiss.
"I love you Nagito!" I cried.
"I love you so much Hajime..." Hs smiled as he brought me into a deeper kiss.
I got off into to pull him onto me on the bed.
He pinned me down and kissed me again.
Tears rushed down my face as we passionately made out. His tongue swirled mine.
We pulled away for air and string of saliva connected us. Nagito moved one of his hands down to my length. I felt his hand brush against me.
But a terrible memory rushed into my head when Rei touched me like this.
"Stop!" I yelled suddenly.
"W-what wrong?" Nagito asked confused.
"I have to tell you something before we continue!" I said.
"What is it?" He asked.
"Wel Rei and I became friends again after you left. He seemed to change so we hung out at his house. You had left me for about a month or so at that time. He.. he started to t-touch me.. I... I wanted to forget you.. so.. I let him." I confessed.
I couldn't keep it from Nagito. I had to let Nagito know, what I had done.
"I-I'm sorry..." I said.
"What did he do?" Nagito said in a slightly angry tone.
I wanted to tell him. But he has no right to be mad. He is the one who left me without saying a single thing.
"W-we didn't go all the way.." I said.
"That's not what I asked." He said.
"He.. He rubbed himself against me..." I said embarrassed and honestly grossed out by the memory.
Nagito looked away for a few seconds, it looked liked he was thinking.
"How many times?" He asked.
"Nagito!" I yelled slightly upset that he thought that.
"I told you it was I once! And I hated it! I haven't even held hands with anyone since!" I said defensive.
"S-sorry it's just in the past.." Nagito said.
"I'm not a slut! Your the one who left me suddenly I didn't know what to do!" I huffed out.
"I'm sorry!" Nagito said pulling me into hug.
"I know I know... I shouldn't have left you like that.. I'm sure you are confused..." He said.
"I-I'm sorry too.. I hated the way Rei touched me. It wasn't like you at all.. So p-please make me yours... I miss you.." I said.
He pulled me into a long kiss. I get my heart fluttered. I can't believe he is back in my arms.
All to myself.
He pulled my shirt over the top of my head. And I pulled his off as well. Nagito left the kiss but only to kiss down my neck and chest leaving bright red marks all over me.
"Ahh..." I let out soft moans.
I definitely didn't want to hold back. My heart was racing. I haven't seen him in almost two years... but here he is. Kissing me and loving me like he used to.
I felt like a crybaby. I started to cry again.
"What wrong?" He asked nervously.
"I-it's just.. I really can't believe your here.." I cried.
He smiled and held me tightly as he continued to leave kisses all over my body. Biting and sucking certain places. I continued to soft cry and moan. I just felt so happy.
Eventually he took of my pants and boxers. I felt a bit embarrassed and nervous. I haven't been exposed like this to him I'm a while. Does my body look bad? Did it change?
I nervously closed my legs unconsciously. I was nervous and was scared Nagito would think my body looks bad.
"God.. How did you get more beautiful when I was gone?" He complimented me as if he knew at that point I was worried.
"Your body is beautiful~" He whispered in my ear and kissed my tears away.
I opened my legs slightly but they were shaking a little. He calmly opened my legs a little more and put his fingers near my mouth.
I opened my mouth and began to lick and suck his fingers. Coating them as best as I could. He removed his fingers and brought them down to my entrance.
He slowly eased one into me.
"Nagito~" I moaned out his name.
Please don't let this be a dream. His fingers felt so nice inside me again. No matter how many times I would try to do it myself it never felt as good as Nagito.
Nagito entered a second fingers and began to scissor me to stretch me out.
"Nagito it feels so good..."
"I love seeing this face of yours... the way you look at me when I do this to you..." Nagito said as he brought his face closer to mine placing a kiss on my forehead. He removed his fingers from my entrance.
He unzipped his pants and took them off along with his boxers.
"Are you ready?" He asked.
"Please.. I-I.. I mean yes.." I said eagerly.
He laughed a little and put his length my my entrance. He slowly started to push the tip in.
"Ahh~" I moaned.
I squirmed a little, trying to get use to his length. It's been a while since I had something as big and wide as him. I did it with dildos for a while but if felt nothing like him so they didn't work. So I stopped even masturbating. I haven't done anything sexual in months.
Nagito started to enter more into me. He went slowly, making sure I wouldn't feel pain.
"Mmnnn.." I let our soft grunts trying to get use to it.
He eventually got all of his 10 inches into me.
"Your.. Your inside me again... I-It feels amazing.." I said.
"Your insides are softer then I remember.." He said as he moved back a little and thrusted into me slowly.
"Y-You can start m-moving.." I said.
So he did. He started to pump his length in and out of me. He started to pick up the pace until he was getting a bit rougher.
"Ahh~ F-fuck! R-right- T-THERE~" I couldn't control my moans.
As he pounded deep inside of me. Hitting my good spot. I cried slightly from the pleasure. This feels amazing.. His length is so deep in me.
I came without warning. All over my chest as Nagito continued to pound into me making me feel over stimulated. My legs began to shake.
"Nagito~" I moaned his name.
He came deep inside me. His warm seed filled me. My insides were burning and I felt so good. I continued to moan and pant from the over stimulation.
"I missed you.." I began to cry again as I came down from high.
"I missed you more.." He said as he brought me into a tight embrace as I cried into him more.
——
We were freshly bathed, our hair still wet. We cuddled on my bed as we caught up and said everything that happened.
"Are you and Rei still friends?" He asked.
"No. I haven't talked to him since the incident first year." I replied.
"So what happened? How did you get into that situation?" Nagito asked.
I explained everything that happened to Nagito.
"I actually moaned your name at the end so I left as fast as I could. At the time I loved you but hated you so much for leaving me. I threw up later that night feeling sick from what happened..." I laughed.
Nagito laughed as well.
"I'm sorry for leaving you..." He said.
"It's okay.. I never stopped thinking about you. I thought even if you were dead, i wouldn't love anyone else again. You were the first person I've ever truly loved. And you will be the last." I smiled.
"I love you, Hajime Hinata.." He cried.
"I love you too.." I kissed him.
———
The end! Okay not actually. If you guys want this story to continue let me know! I really enjoy writing it! :)