Chapter 4

⚠️verbal and slight sexual abuse⚠️

Hajime's POV:

Nagito invited me out for an official date today. I've never felt so excited for something. He wanted to take me to the aquarium! He said he'd pick me up at my house.
I decided on wearing black jeans and green hoodie. Nothing to special but it was Nagito's hoodie..
I heard the door bell ring and walked to the door.
"Hey Hajime!" Nagito greeted me with his usual friendly smile. I wrapped my arms around him pulling him into a tight embrace. I don't normally initiate affection especially in public because I get too nervous. But this time I couldn't resist hugging him.
"Hajime.." Nagito said surprised by my sudden hug. He lifted up my chin placing a short but sweet kiss on my lips. I blushed and looked away. He giggled.
"Ready to go?" He smiled.
"Yeah!" I said grabbing his hand and closing my apartment door.
"Hey Nagito.. I've been wondering about this for a while.. but have you ever dated anyone before me?" I asked.
"No.. Your my first. I never really crushed on anyone before you. What about you?" He asked.
"I dated a guy towards the end of middle school. I broke up as soon as we graduated because he was crazy..." I said remembering all the bad things he did to me.
"Crazy?" He asked confused.
"He abused me.. he bullied me but I stupidly fell in love with him." I said.
"I-I'm Sorry.." Nagito said awkwardly.
"Don't be! I'm away from it now! I have you!" I smiled hugging Nagito's arm. He smiled me and gave me a peck on the cheek. Soon enough we arrived at the aquarium.
We walked around look at all the cute sea animals. I pointed out a all white fish who was far from the group.
"It's like you!" I giggled.
"H-Hajime-" He said slightly offended but the laughed after he took a good look at himself.
"Well if I'm that one.. then your this one.." he said pointing at a yellow fish in the middle of a school of fish. I giggled in response.
We continued to look around until Nagito wanted to get us drinks. I waited outside when I saw him. The guy who I've been hiding from. My ex, Rei.
How could I be so dumb. I totally forgot he worked her.
"Hajime?!" I heard his voice from behind me but I pretend not to hear. He grabbed my by the shoulder turning me around.
"Where have you been?!" He asked slightly yelling at me.
"Stop it people are gonna look. Leave me alone." I said turning back around.
He grabbed me by the hand pulling me away. I pulled my phone quickly turning on my location and sending a help text to Nagito.
He pulled me to a secluded place where no one was around. He pinned me against the wall quickly so I couldn't get away.
"Let go of me, Rei." I said struggling.
"Where did you go?!" He yelled at me.
"I left! I left you! Now go away!" I yelled back.
He slapped me across the face.
"You won't ever speak to me that way!" He yelled as I fell down to the ground holding my face. He quickly picked me back up though.
"You don't control me anymore!" I said tears filling my eyes.
He pulled me into a kiss and I struggled to get away as he tried to get his tongue into my mouth. I started trying to bite him to get him off. But he continued. Until you felt him fling to the ground. I gasped for air as looked to see him in the ground and Nagito pulling me into his arms.
"Hajime are you okay?" He asked looking at the red mark on my face and wiping of my mouth. I didn't notice but I was crying.
"Nagito.." I cried into his jacket.
"Oh so that's why.. You found another guy.. you slut." Rei insulted me as he got off the ground.
"Don't call Hajime that! He has a name!" Nagito said angrily.
"Oh? Did he tell what he use to do? He'd do anything I'd want him to. Anything~" Rei said trying to provoke Nagito.
"N-No! Please don't!" I said trying to keep Rei quiet.
"L-lets go Nagito..." I said pushing Nagito to the exit.
"Ask him about it. See if Hajime will tell you how much of a whore he is." Rei laughed as I pushed Nagito out.
The walk home was quiet. We didn't even hold hands. When we arrived to my apartment I didn't even know what to say.
"Hajime.. we really should talk about what happened." Nagito said facing me.
"I know." I said as I let him in. We sat down on the couch awkwardly.
"Was that your abusive ex?" He asked.
"His name is Rei..." I said as I nodded in a yes motion.
"What was he talking about at the end?" He asked.
"Multiple things. I did use to do anything he would tell me to. Weather that was buying him things or pleasuring him..." I said ashamed.
"Was he your first." Nagito asked in a stern voice.
"No! I never went that far with him! You were my first I promise!" I said worried Nagito would think of me as slut.
(Real quick desclaimer I'm simply saying Hajime thoughts here. There is nothing wrong with a body count.)
Nagito said quiet until I said spoke up.
"I'm sorry.. I was in a bad part of life and I was scared to defy him. I'm not like that... I'm sorry I didn't tell you." I apologized.
"No it's not your fault Hajime. I'm not mad at you." He said as he pulled me into his lap and brought me into a tight embrace.
"We don't have to talk about it anymore. I'm sorry you went through that.. You deserve so much better and I promise I'll give that to you.." he said as he looked into my eyes.
Tears fell from eyes in pure joy, "Nagito... thank you for helping me!"
We held each other for a while.
"I'll be honest though. It makes me jealous that you were with someone before me..." he said nuzzling into my neck.
"Nagito! Your the one who took my virginity! You shouldn't be jealous!" I said pulling his face to meet mine and then placing a kiss onto his lips.
"Make me yours again~" I whispered into his ear.

Kekekeke! Cliffhanger! Anyway! This book currently has no views and I'm sad. :(