Chapter 7

Hajime's POV:
"Izuru should be here any minute.." I said anxiously pacing back and fourth.
"Hajime calm down. It's just your brother right?" Chiaki said.
"She's right!" Nagito comforted me.
"Thanks guy. Izuru and I were really close as kids but I haven't seen him in a few years because he went abroad.." I explained.
"Wait if he study abroad what is he doing at a regular school like ours?" Chiaki asked.
"To be honest I don't know what my father was thinking. Either Izuru got in trouble or father is trying to purposely ruin Izuru's bright future.." I answered.
"Your father doesn't sound very nice.." Chiaki said.
"He isn't." I said.
Knock knock
"Izuru-" I said shocked.
I opened the door and their stood my twin brother.
"Hajime it's been a while." He said I'm his usual monotone voice.
"It has- oh! Let me introduce you, this Chiaki and Nagito! They are here to help you move in and your classmates from this point on!" I smiled at him.
He bowed politely.
"Thank you for helping Hajime and I." He said.
"Your hair is really really long!" Chiaki's eye sparkled.
Izuru's face had a light blush despite him not showing any emotion. OH MY GOSH- he definitely liked that compliment.
"Thank you." He answered quietly.
"Why don't we start unpacking! It's gonna be a long day!" I said.
Nagito is oddly quiet.. is it possible he is nervous.
We spent the whole day unpacking his stuff and getting him set up.
"Nagito can you help me with this?" I called from Izuru's room.
Nagito came into the room. I took this small chance knowing Chiaki and Izuru were outside.
I pulled him into my arms as soon as he came into the room and kissed him.
"H-Hajime-" Nagito whispered quietly out of surprise.
"I'm sorry but it's hard to not..." I said taking in the scent of his shampoo I could smell on him.
"Fine come here let's make this quick..." He said as he picked me up sat me in the desk.
We frantically mushed together and I let his tongue roam my mouth.
We heard the door open and talking and we both quickly straightened ourselves up.
"Thanks Nagito for helping me let's get the rest of this stuff!" I acted and left the room.
Time skip~
It was just Izuru and I.
"Well it sure had been a while.. sorry didn't meet you at the airport. Welcome back to Japan!" I smiled at him.
"Thank you. You've grown a lot since the last time I saw you." Izuru looked me up and down.
"You still refuse to get hair cuts.. your hair is so long doesn't it get annoying or in your way?" I asked touching his long hair.
"Well it doesn't really bother me so I don't see why I should waste the time keeping up with a hair style.." he asked.
It felt a little awkward.
"Hajime."
"Yeah?"
"I'm sorry I left you with dad." He said.
It surprised me.
"You don't have to apologize for that! He probably wouldn't have taken no for an answer anyway." I said.
Izuru hugged me, he doesn't show emotion very often but he does only around me every now and then.
"Can I trim your hair at least a little so it's not dragging on the floor getting dirty?" I asked petting his head still hugging him.
"If that would please you.." Izuru sighed.
I then cut of at least 6 inches of his hair and it was still a little above his ankle.
I then told all about the school. The morning came quick and we were both tried but headed to school.
"You ready to go?" Asked him.
"Yeah. I was wondering what the rest of your class is like. Chiaki was very nice. Nagito seemed nervous." He said.
"Nagito just gets nervous around new people! But the rest of our class is great!" I smiled.
We walked to school and as soon as we walked into the door everyone crowded around Izuru.
"Wow you two look nothing alike!" Sonia said.
They all asked Izuru a million and one questions. I went to go talk to Nagito.
"He sure is popular.." Nagito giggled.
"I kinda feel bad for him Izuru isn't exactly a social butterfly.." I trailed off.
"Oh here you left this at my house!" I pulled out Nagito's shirt from my bag.
"Oh I'm sorry!" Nagito apologized.
"Really guys- right in front of my pop tart." Soda said from behind us eating his pop tart at his desk.
"Aww you guys even spend that night at hajime's place!" Ibuki coed.
"Is there something going on?" I heard Izuru behind me.
"Ahh!" I screamed slightly from shock.
"Sorry! I no nothing! Nagito just forgot his shirt at our place! Just returning it to him- you know because he's my best friend.."
I said nervously.
Nagito looked slightly hurt and mad but there wasn't anything I could do.
"Haha! Hajime don't you mean boy-" right as ibuki was about to finish the sentence soda grabbed her hand and tried to distract her,
"Ibuki I never noticed your bracelet! It's hella cool!" Soda said.
Izuru looked thoroughly confused. Good.. Chiaki finally arrived at school.
"Oh hey guys! Welcome to the class Izuru!" Chiaki smiled.
"Thank you.." he bowed.
The school bell rang and we all went to our seats and Izuru sat by Chiaki and infront of sonia, towards the front of the class.
I texted Nagito:
H: I'm sorry I freaked out. I'm sorry if I hurt you by calling you my best friend. Dating are not, Nagito your my best friend and so is Chiaki.

I saw Nagito look at his phone but then he put it away and didn't reply. Since we sit right next to each other I could tell he read the message.
I put my phone away and sighed and tried my best to pay attention to the classes.
School continued on Chiaki and I have Izuru a tour and we talked. Nagito ran off during lunch to see the other class. He has a few friends in there.
"Hajime, Nagito, and I sometimes go to the arcade and to the boba place near it! You should come with us next time!" Chiaki said.
Izuru nodded and seemed still a bit quiet.
The school day ended and Nagito got up and packed his stuff without saying a word to me.
I quickly packed my stuff and went up to Izuru saying I had to take care of something and I'd be right back. When I looked back Nagito was already exiting the classroom.
I ran after him grabbed his hand and brought him to the boys bathroom. I looked the door so no one could get in.
"Nagito.. please. I hate you ignoring me. I'm sorry!" I apologized.
"Oh I'm sorry did your best friend hurt your feelings. Don't be too sad I'm just your friend." He said sarcastically.
"Nagito.. I'm sorry. You know how I feel about you. I love you so much.." I said feeling guilty about what I had said.
"Are we done here now?" He asked.
"N-Nagito..." I could feel myself start to build up tears and feel them slowly falling down my face.
I could tell he looked a little uncomfortable.
"Nagito please... don't leave me like this. I'm really sorry! I love you so much! I think about you all the time. The way you speak to me, the way you touch me, the way you fill me up to the brim with yourself.. Nagito I love you so much.." I cried.
"Ugh.. you know I can't resist you Hajime Hinata.." Nagito sighed and wrapped his arms around me as I cried.
"Will you forgive me now and still ignore me.." I sniffled.
"Yes.. But don't call me your friend again." Nagito said.
"I promise I won't!" I hugged him tight.
"I have to go home with Izuru but please text me tonight!" I have Nagito a kiss and started to leave.
"I love you.." I whispered as I started to walk out of the bathroom
"Izuru let's go home!" I smiled.
Nagito's POV:
Hajime has got me wrapped around his little finger. I thought to myself as I left the bathroom.
"Nagito wanna come plays some games with me!" Chiaki asked.
"Sure!" I gave her a smile.
As we walked to the arcade I told her what had happened.
"Oh I noticed you guys were a little weird today.. We should tell the class though if Hajime is really trying to hide it from Izuru." Chiaki said.
"What do you think about Izuru?" I asked.
"I think he is really nice!" Chiaki said.
"Yeah.. me too.."
—-
Sorry this chapter was kinda boring. I'll spice it up next chapter. Also just a small reminder I have a Korekiyo x Rantaro fanfic! So please check that out! Thank you! 💖