Chapter 22

Hajime's POV:

I walked into class sitting down at my desk. It was a monday. I was tired like usual. Nagito wasn't here yet. I looked up onto the chalk board. I looked at the lesson plan for homeroom a period we have at the beginning of the day that lasts about 30 minutes. It said college applications and What do you want to do for the future?
What do I want to do for the future? I haven't really thought about it. I'm pretty average all around but I don't just want to be an office drone. But there is no way I can go and be a doctor. I don't have the smarts for that. But I have to do something. I wonder what Nagito wants to be? What happens when we graduate this year? What if he goes to a far away college?
Thinking about all this is stressing me out. What am I going to do? I tried to calm myself down. Nagito come into the classroom and walked back to his seat.
"Morning Hajime!" He smiled.
"Morning Nagito!" I smiled.
We never really talked about our future together. I mean there was a few times during sex but I don't think he took that seriously. I wonder...
The school bell rang and everyone went to their seats. The teacher took her stand at the front.
"Okay guys! I'm going to past out a sheet! Please fill it out by the end of the week! This is about your future so please take this seriously!" She smiled as she handed out the sheet.
I looked down and read the questions. What is your dream job? What do you want in the future? What colleges do you want to go to?
They were simple questions. Questions you get asked all the time as you grow up. But this time it's serious. I have no idea what to answer. I anxiously read over the questions over and over and over and over again. My pencil shook in my hand. The only thing I filled out was my name at the top of the page.
Class continued on until lunch time. Nagito and I went to the roof to eat. It was cold but liked having alone time away from everyone.
I stayed silent as we sat down still thinking about those questions.
"Is everything alright?" Nagito asked.
"What? Oh yeah! Sorry just lost in thought!" I smiled not wanting to worry or burden Nagito.
I need to come up with a plan for the future by myself. Not with him. I don't want to burden him.
I started to talk to Nagito about random things to keep myself from thinking about it all. But in the back of my head I keep thinking about it.
"Do you work today?" Nagito asked.
"Yeah! My manager has asked me to start taking more shift. We had two people quit after some random drama happened.." I sighed.
"Do you like working there?" Nagito asked.
"Yeah! It's fun arranging floral arrangements! Especially when someone orders them for their love.." I smiled.
Nagito smiled at me as I told him about funny stories that happened at my job. I've been working at the floral shop for about a year and a half. It helped distract me when Nagito left. When he came back I decided to keep my job. I started to really enjoy and love it. It does take away time I can hang with Nagito on the week days. But now that its third year we are flooded with homework so he needs to focus as well. Plus having an extra income will be very helpful to start out with when I'm done with third year and my father disowns me.

____________

"Hey Hajime!" My boss Makoto smiled at me as I walked in.
"Hey!" I smiled back.
Makoto is my boss/manager. He has run this small shop for years. He is married but he won't ever talk about his personal life. He has taught me everything I know. He even helped me through when Nagito was gone. That's when he told me he actually had a husband. But hid it in fear someone would try to hurt his store and his husband who was high up in the business world and was worried they would both get into big trouble.
He is a small guy and very friendly. Making this floral shop successful. I told Makoto as soon as I saw him that Nagito was back.
I put on my apron and clocked in for the day.
I went up to the counter to see a few online orders done and no one in the store.
"How is school going?" Makoto asked as he came up to the front.
"It's okay!" I smiled but I was just nervous all I could think about was those questions.
"You sure?" makoto smiled at me.
"Not really.." I sighed.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
I explained everything to makoto. The question and how I was worried what I'd do with Nagito. And I don't want to burden Nagito at all.
"I think you really should just talk to him! It's an important step in your relationship! You don't want to break up with him right?" he asked.
"Of course not.. I'd never want that!" I answered.
"Good! Then you need to talk to Nagito about this!" Makoto said.
______
I locked the door to the floral shop and pulled out my phone. I immediately called Nagito.
"Hey Hajime what's up?" He asked.
"I really need to talk to you about something in person.." I said.
"Like right now?" He asked.
"N-No! It can wait til tomorrow!" I said.
"No I'm coming over now. I'll be at your place in a few." Nagito said before hanging up.
He didn't even let me explain why I wanted to talk to him.
I walked home and Izuru putting on his shoes.
"Hey Nagito is going to come over for a little! I need to talk to him about the questions we received today!" I explained to Izuru.
"Alright. I've got to run to the grocery store and a few other places So I won't be back for a little." He said.
"Okay!" I smiled as he left.
I waited for Nagito and a few minutes later the door bell rang. I was filled with anxiety. I reached to the door handle to let him in.
"Hajime is everything okay?" Nagito embraced me as soon as he saw me.
"Y-yeah! We just need to talk..." I said as I pulled his hand bringing him to my bedroom.
"A-are you breaking up with me?" Nagito asked with a worried look.
"What?! No! I would never want that!" I said.
"I need to talk to you about the questions we got in home room." I said.
"Oh so that's why you seemed all worried all day..." Nagito sighed.
"I just.. I want to build a future with you!" I confessed.
"I do as well!" He smiled at me pulling me into an embrace.
Nagito went to his back pack and pulled out his paper handing it to me. I read the paper.
What is your dream job? Doctor specializing in cancer.
What do you want to do in the future: A family with Hajime.
What colleges do you want to go to? (Insert the name of a few high class colleges.
This was nagitos paper. I felt my face warm up as I read the second questions.
"Y-you want to have a family with me?" I asked.
"Of course... We have been through so much together..." Nagito's face had a soft blush.
"Nagito!" I yelled his name with a smile tackling him down capturing him in a big hug.
"I want a family with you too!" I cried into his shoulder in joy.
"I love you!" I said happy.
"I love you too... I'll take responsibility for you. I know this is selfish back please never leave me..." Nagito smiled small tears filling his eyes.
"Don't leave you? That's funny coming from you... But I don't want to lose you againy Nagito..." I said.
"I don't want to loses you either. Hajime I don't ever want to be far from you again..." Nagito smiled. I felt tears stream down my face.
"Nagito make me yours again.." I softly cried.
"It would be my pleasure." He smiled.
He flipped us over so my stomach was facing the bed.
"T-this is a new position..." I mumbled out nervously.
My butt was just up in the air. He had full access and view of me back. Nagito pulled down any pants and boxers. I heard him unzip his pants.
He pressed himself against me. Circling it around. Teasing me. I backed myself up against him wanting him to enter me. He slapped my ass suddenly.
"Ahh!" I yelled out in pain and surprise.
"Be a good boy okay?~" Nagito teased me.
"Y-yes Master..." I went along with it.
Nagito continued to just barely touch my entrance and rub himself slightly against me.
"Do you want it?" He asked.
"Yes.. I want it so bad~" I practically moaned out.
Nagito finally entered me all at once.
"Yes~" I moaned with satisfaction.
He started to pound himself into me as I moaned his name. I'm this position I couldn't see his face and that annoyed me. I couldn't kiss him or touch him.
"N-Nagito I want to face you~" I moaned.
Nagito flipped me over continuing to pound himself into me.
"Nagito~" I moaned.
Nagito roughly played with chest. Massaging it and squeezing it.
"I-if you keep doing that I won't last much longer~" I moaned.
"Me too~" I moaned.
"Inside me~ Please~ Let's have a family together!~" I moaned.
"I'll fill you up~" Nagito grunted.
"Yes~ I want your children~" I moaned.
I came all over my chest and a few moments later I felt Nagito come inside me.
"N-Nagito~" I moaned but began to cry.
"H-Hajime what's wrong?!" Nagito quickly picked me up and held me in his arms.
I continued to cry into his shoulder.
"What's wrong?! Did I hurt you? Where is the pain?" Nagito frantically asked me questions.
"I-I can't have... h-have your children... No m-matter how much I try..." I began to sob.
"H-Hajime..." Nagito seemed genuinely shocked by what I said.
"I w-want to have your kids.. And b-be a good wife and mother.. I want to welcome you b-back home every day from work.." I cried.
"Hajime we are both guys. Of course you can't get pregnant..." Nagito laughed a little.
"I'm serious!" I cried.
"I-I'm sorry... If I could fix that I would..." Nagito said as he pet my head.
"We can still have a family together. I promise you that. I'll provide for you all. I'll make sure of it.." Nagito hugged me tightly.
"Let's build a future together.." I kissed him.
———-

Wow this was a fun and long chapter hope y'all enjoyed! I'll try to update more! Lot of stuff has been happening lately!