Chapter 9

Hajime's POV:

As soon as we entered my apartment door, Nagito slammed me against the wall. I let out a small moan from the sudden pain in my bavk. I enjoyed it thought.
He opened my mouth with his tongue and roamed around. He put his knee in between my legs moving it around my crouch.
"Nagito..." I moaned out pulling back from the kiss trying to catch my breath.
"You got turned on pretty fast.." Nagito seductively whispered into my ear.
"N-Nagito..." I looked away in embarrassment.
"When does Izuru get back?" Nagito asked rubbing the outline of my best with his hands.
"P-probably not for a while.. But w-we should hurry. Please Nagito do me.." I moaned out while he played with my chest under my shirt.
"As you wish~" he picked me up and brought me to my room.
He laid me down onto the bed and immediately went for it knowing we didn't have much time. He pulled of my pants and underwear. I took of my tie and unbuttoned my shirt.
Nagito pulled down his pants and boxers as well. He put his fingers in my mouth. I sucked on them until Nagito thought they were good enough. He slowly entered one into me.
"Mmm.. Ahh~" I moaned out shamelessly trying to show Nagito that I was feeling good. He entered another one into me and scissored my insides.
"N-Nagito! Right here!" I moaned as he hit my prostate.
He then tried his best to hit the spot everytime with his fingers. I squirmed in slight discomfort.
"N-Nagito it's not enough!" I moaned.
He took out his fingers and lined his hard member up with entrance.
"Are you ready?" He asked me in his soft angelic voice, and left kiss on my forehead.
"Yes... p-please Nagito.." I moaned.
He slowly entered himself into me. He started off slowly but it just wasn't enough for me, I flipped him over so I was riding him.
"H-Hajime!" He said our of surprise.
"Ahh! Nya~" I moaned out as I moved hips back and fourth on him. Trying to get him as deep as I could.
"Nagito! Nagito!" I moaned out his member hit my prostate each time I bounced down on him. My legs started to shake as I slowly stopped bouncing my head filled with pleasure.
Nagito took the advantage and filled me down so he was on top of me again. He spread my legs and put them over his shoulder. I put my hands on his that were resting on my waist. He thrusted into me harder.
"Ahhh! Nagito! Nagito! Harder~" I moaned.
"Hajime I'm close.." he moaned.
"M-me too.. faster~" I moaned.
With a few more thrusts I came over my chest. He continued a few more thrusts before he came into me.
"Nagito-"
"H-HAJIME?!" I heard a voice from my door way.
I looked over to meet eyes with Izuru, and Chiaki was turned around but you could see her red ears.
"I-Izuru?!" I said out of shock and embarrassment only for him to slam the door shut.
Nagito and I looked at each other with no idea how to react.
Time skip~
Nagito and I stayed in my room and cleaned up as best we could. I looked at my phone only to see a short text from Izuru saying Chiaki and him went out for dinner.
"Izuru is gone.." I said opening the door.
Nagito and I washed up but we both felt embarrassed at what just happened.
"L-lets go out for dinner.. I don't wanna be here when Izuru gets back.." I suggested.
"Yeah that's fine with me." Nagito said.
We went to a pizza places and both got a large pizza to share.
"How do you think Izuru will react?" He asked.
"I'm not sure... I didn't think he would find out about us like that. I even told him to text me when he was coming back but he didn't." I explained.
"Are you okay?" Nagito asked placing his hand on mine.
"I'll be okay. Let's just spend this time we have together right now. I don't know what's going to happen next.." I sighed.
"It will be okay. I promise nothing will ever tear us apart." He smiled at me softly.
I smiled backs and we left the restaurant. He gave me a kiss and began to walk home.
I began to walk to my house and I felt so nervous. When I got there I slowly opened the door.
"It's very late." I heard Izuru say.
"I-Izuru.." I really didn't know what to say. We sat in awkward silence until he spoke up.
"Hajime. I don't really mind you dating someone. But to such acts together. How long have you been together?" He asked.
"3 months, we started dating in October.." I said quietly.
"Was that your first time doing such a thing?" He asked.
"No.." I said embarrassed.
"How many times." He looked disappointed.
I began mentally counting.. the first time here, after the aquarium, a few times in November, before Izuru came and it's December now and we just did it..
"7? I think?" I said still trying to count.
"Hajime." He said angerily.
"Your not my parent okay! I'm a high schooler I can do it whenever I want and with whoever I want!" I yelled.
"Hajime your 16! You don't need to be doing stuff like that!" He yelled back.
"It's not of your business what I do with my boyfriend!!!" I yelled.
"Hajime! Your not some cheap whore! So act like it!" He yelled.
"I love Nagito! He is all I have! He is the only one I've ever done anything with! He loves me!" I cried.
"Whatever. Hajime I don't mind you being gay. But you don't need to be doing stuff like that." He calmed down.
"You would never know what it feels like to be in love! To want to be connected to your loved one!" I cried.
"You left me! I was alone for so long! I finally found someone who loves me! You could never understand because you never even show emotion to me!" I cried and ran to my room.
"H-Hajime!" He called.
I cried, I couldn't help it. I didn't mean to say those mean things to Izuru. But not being with Nagito is my worst nightmare.
I eventually just drifted to sleep.