Chapter 45

I made a Nagito prince x servant Hajime fanfic! Go check it out!!

Hajime's POV:

It's been so long.. how long has it been? 2 weeks?
My toast popped out of the toaster. I got myself a plate. Before I sat down I heard a knock at the door.
I went and opened it.
"S-sorry... I forgot some papers I need.." My eyes meet with Nagito's.
I left the door open for him to come in. He walked past the kitchen to the office and I tried to eat. This time will I be able to keep it down? It's just toast. I forced the bread down and drank water to try to trick my brain into thinking I was just drinking.
But it didn't work and I could feel myself began to shake.
"Shit!" I yelled as I ran from the kitchen to the bathroom.
I made it in time as I threw up everything. Fuck... not again..
"H-Hajime?" Nagito looked in.
"Are you okay?" He asked as he got close to me.
"Y-yeah... just another failed attempt..." I laughed.
"Failed attempt?" He asked.
"Everytime I try to eat I just throw it up..." I sighed.
I cleaned myself up and brushed my teeth once again.
"Sorry..." I apologized.
Nagiot pulled me into a hug.
"Hajime... Are you really okay?" He asked.
"No? Of course I'm not. Why would I be okay through all this..." I asked as I hurried my self into him.
"I thought time away from me would help you..." he said.
"If anything I need more time with you Nagito. To prove to you that I'm not immature." I said as I looked up at him.
"Immature?" He looked at me confused.
"You said you wouldn't marry me because I'm immature..." I said.
"I said that out of anger... Have you been thinking about that this whole time?" He asked.
I nodded my head yes.
"I want to be good for you Nagito. I'll be anything you want. I'll be good, I won't speak out, I'll wear and do what you want! I'll be thin so you can hold me! I'll do anything for you..." I said as I tried not to cry again.
"Hajime... I just want you to be your happy self. I love you for who you are. I'm sorry I said what I said. I was upset with you actions. I shouldn't have left. I should have talked it out with you like I promised I would." He apologized.
"S-so you're not going to break up with me?" I asked.
"No! Of course not!" He hugged me.
"Let me grab a few things and I'll be back okay?" Nagito went to the front door to put his shoes back on.
I nodded my head as I watched him leave once again. I paced back and fourth nervously. Is he gonna come back? How much longer do I have to wait?
Oh no it's happening again. That's fear.. that feeling... I wanna cry. What happened to me. Why am I like this? I waited impatiently for Nagito to come back.
He came back with his luggage and a grocery bag. He say his stuff down.
"Have you been sleeping on the couch?" Nagiot asked.
"O-once the bed sheets lost your scent it was hard to sleep in there..." I explained.
He grabbed my hand and brought me to the couch. He sat down and patted his lap for me sit down. I did without a second thought. I wrapped my legs around his waist and say I'm the middle of his lap so that legs went around me.
"I missed you..." I snuggled in.
"I did too.. But now that I'm back, I see that it didn't help at all. So I'm going to help you get better!" He smiled.
"B-better?" I asked.
"Yep! We are going to get you back to your healthy weight and get weird of those panic attacks!" He placed a kiss on my cheek.
He opened the small bag.
"Let's start small! I'll help okay!" He smiled.
"Close your eyes, it might make it easier!" He said.
I did as he asked and closed my eyes. I heard small rustling. I heard a container or something pop open. I waited and then felt Nagito pull me in by shoulder. Our lips meet but he immediately pulled at the bottom of my chin to open my mouth up.
I felt him skip something.. fruity into my mouth. I think it's a small slice of a strawberry? He pulled his tongue from my mouth and continued to kiss me. I softly chewed the strawberry and was able to swallow it. I didn't feel sick, I was too focus on Nagito's hands on my hips. He placed a new strawberry piece in his mouth and I was excited to receive it. I loved the taste of him mixed with strawberry.
After what felt like 30 minutes of making out and probably eating 10 strawberries Nagito pulled away.
"How about we try something different?" He asked.
I nodded my head excited for whatever next Nagito was going to feed me. I closed my eyes again. This time I heard foil? I waited excitedly until felt him press up against my lips.
I opened my mouth and a soft ball entered my mouth. It began to melt and the taste was unmistakable. It was sweet chocolate.
Nagito swirled his tongue in my mouth, the chocolate outside began to melt and it released creamy smooth chocolate. I moaned into the kiss. The chocolate taste was still there but the truffle was now gone. We pulled away and saliva connected our mouth.
"You're doing so good~ See eating is okay..." He rubbed circles into my back.
"Come on Hajime... let's try to get a little more in you..." he picked me up from the couch.
"I love you..." I hugged him tightly.
"Me too... I promise I'm going to help fix what I've done to you..." He said.
"It's not your fault... I just couldn't handle everything, I wasn't strong enough.." I burried my face into his shoulder.
"I just think we both can't survive in this world without each other. I promise to help you be strong..." he said as he sat me down.
I smiled at him. He walked to the fridge but stopped when he placed his hand on the handle to open it.
"Hajime, I'd love to marry you. I want it more then anything, I'm just afraid of holding you back and of hurting you." He said but not very loud, I could barely hear him.
I covered my mouth trying not to cry. It made me so overwhelmingly happy. I stood up and ran to him, tackling him to the ground.
"Nagito you're my everything! I barely have a family, I was living alone first year. I was far from normal. Yet you still fell for me. That is the luckiest thing that has ever happened to me! I love you!" I held onto him tightly.
He began to cry into my shoulder, I was happy to see him so vulnerable.
"Hajime Hinata... please marry me.." he held onto me tightly.
——-

"I'm so proud of you..." I was laying in between his legs on the bed, his back up against the head board.
For once I ate without throwing up anything. Maybe it's because Nagito is here? Anxiety really is rough..
"H-hey Nagito?" I felt nervous a little.
"Yeah?" He looked down at me.
"C-can we do it?" I asked not looking up at him at all.
"A-are you sure? Last time... it made you have a panic attack..." he looked at me nervously.
"N-no it wasn't because of the sex! W-well kinda.. b-but I was focused on the thing you said to me. So I f-felt a bit.. not loved..." I hide my face.
"I'm sorry I made you feel like that..." he petted my hair.
"It's not your fault! I.. I do like being connected to you Nagito. I like being loved by you. And I like loving you..." I said.
"I love you... But how about we wait just a little? I'm worried about you and I don't want you getting sick. I promise we can do it, I'll make you feel great, but let's wait just a little.. okay?" He smiled at me.
He was so worried and concerned about me. It was more then enough to make me satisfied.
"Mmhmm!" I snuggled into chest happy.
———-

I totally forgot to announce but that gf I mentioned earlier- yeah well a bit ago she broke up with me and then I found out she probably cheated on me! (I got some weird evidence) but yeah-
Sorry all my book are slowly being updated! Even though it was a small bit ago I'm still recovering... it's almost been a month now.. not quite though... :(