Chapter 24

Thanks for telling me! Chapter 22-23 are we Mmm
T now in the right order! 💖
Hajime's POV:

We have been in college for 2 weeks already. It's kinda hard to believe. Nagito and I haven't had much time to be together. My early classes and his late classes. The only time we are really together is when we sleep. But we sleep together for about 5 hours. And we are sleeping so we don't even see each other.
I didn't realize how hard it would be. Even on the weekend we are doing homework, or some kinda of errand. I haven't had time to be with Nagito. But today is Friday and he promised he would spend all night with me since we both don't have much homework this weekend.
I've been looking forward to this all week. We have barely even kissed lately.
My classes were almost over for the day. Only a few more minutes. And then I'd have to wait for Nagito to get home..
But I have a surprise for him! I went on Nagito's old computer. He told me he had it before he even meet me. So that means his search history before he even meet me.
I want on to it when he was at school and went all the way back. His search history was some what normal. But like any other teenage boy I knew he looked up some sort of porn.
And I found it. The immense websites and videos and searches he made about it.
Some were random videos but some were his kinks. Things he never told me. He's always rough with me because I asked him too. But he never told me his kinks. He enjoys seeing me in lingerie and he loves when I talk about me touching myself. But I don't know his others kinks. And that bothered me.
His kinks were as I expected a bit out there.. seems like he really did like to be rough with me. Seemed like he was also into bondage, sexy toys, public sex, making them bottom info a cake, temperature play... and a few others. But he also go into those sexy bunny and cat costumes.
So I decided with the money I had left over from my pay check, I'd treat myself and Nagito. I know we need to save but a few things for us to enjoy is perfectly okay. Plus I know Nagito will like this!
As soon as I got home I looked at the clock. I have 2 hours to get everything ready. I first ate, I don't want to be hungry when we do it.. I now had an hour and a half left. I started to heat up the water. I began to undress myself. I got into the shower washing every inch of my body. I started to shave my legs. I assume the bunny costume will look better with my legs shaved. I'll have thigh highs on though..
I continue to wash myself. I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth as well. I dried my self off and went to the bedroom. I got down so I could get the package out from under the bed. Nagito thought this package was just a book for my class. So he didn't find it suspicious when he did see what was inside. But I just hide it under the bed.
I opened it up. It was a black bunny costume. It sure looks small.. did I order the wrong size? I started to put it on. The crouch of the costume had little snap buttons that were hidden but helped for easy access down there. It fit fine except in the chest area. The costume came up into points that barely covered my nipples. The cute white bunny tail in the back looked really cute. I slipped on black thigh highs. I really hope Nagito likes this because surprisingly I don't. It's kinda embarrassing. I put on the bunny ears that came with costume. I looked at the clock. 10 minutes..
I put the lube out and water. I walked around for a little trying to get use to the costume. 5 minutes left. I got down so my butt was on the ground but my legs were folded in a way. My knees in front of me but my feet were by my butt. It's a cute pose I saw in the website I bought this costume. I put my hands in front of me so I could help myself up better. It's a hard and uncomfortable position but I don't know exactly when he will get here.
I waited by the front door and eventually I heard the door click. There was enough room for Nagito to fully open the door.
The door opened but Nagito was looking down at his phone and didn't even notice me. He turned around closing the door.
"Hajime I'm ho-" He turned around to see me on the ground.
"W-Welcome home M-master~" I smiled nervously.
Nagito dropped his bag out of surprise. His face was bright red as he covered his face looking at me.
I continued to look up at him nervously. He walked over to me and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck.
He brought me to the bedroom and sat me down on the bed.
"D-do you like it?" I asked nervously.
"Of course I do.. You look amazing.." Nagito said looking me up and down.
I got off the bed and I pushed Nagito against the wall.
"H-Hajime?" Nagito looked kinda confused.
I got down onto my knees, unzipping his pants and pulling them down along with his boxers.
"Ahh~ I haven't been able to see you in so long~" I kissed his length.
It has been forever since I was able to touch Nagito like this. I rubbed it against my check. Nagito's face was still flushed. His length was pulsing and red. He probably hasn't touched himself in a while too..
I took his length into my mouth. Slowly bobbing up and down. Trying to get most of his length into my mouth. I occasionally fully pulled off him making a popping noise only to lick up the sides of his length.
He taste so good~ I missed this so much. The smell, the feeling, the sounds. Nagito's soft grunts he made as I looked up at him.
"H-Hajime I'm gonna~" He moaned.
I pulled of just as he came and he came all over my face and chest. I used my finger to wipe some off my face and put it in my mouth.
"Nagito~" I moaned his name.
He picked me up.
"I'm your master aren't I? Who said you are allowed to do that?" He teased as he picked me up setting me back on the bed.
"Answer me." He demanded.
"N-No one.." I answered.
"Do you need to be punished?~" He teased whispering into my ear.
"Y-yes.." I stuttered but I was excited.
"What should I do with you? Maybe I should fill you to the brim with cum and leave you? Maybe I should tie you up and just tease you the whole time? I could spank you~ You might enjoy those though. What should I do with you?" Nagito teased.
"Anything you'd like master~" I smiled.
"That's a good boy~ Looks like your excited yourself.." Nagito said as he poked my crouch.
I didn't even notice but I was hard and it felt trapped under the pleather fabric.
Nagito began to touch my slightly. Feeling the costume and my curves.
"This really shows off your body curves~" He said as he slide his hands down to my waist. He moved his hands up to my chest.
"Your chest is a bit big for this, isn't?" Nagito said as he flipped the top of the costume over so my chest was revealed.
"Y-yeah.." I said.
He pinned me down to the bed all of the sudden. He began to kiss, suck, and bite my chest all over. Leaving red marks. I let out soft moans as he played with nipples and chest.
"M-master~" I moaned out.
He moved to my neck sucking and biting. Leaving visible marks all over my neck, collar bone, and chest. He knew I'd have serious trouble hiding the ones on the neck. He pulled off looking at my chest and what he did to it.
"N-Nagito I said none in the neck! I can't hide this!" I said breaking character.
"Hmm? But I told you you'd be punished~ Also it's master." He said as he roughly slapped the side of my ass making me let out a slight scream of surprise and pain.
"Y-Yes master~" I said.
Nagito was being more dominant today then usual. It felt amazing being so dominated. I was so excited for what was going to come next.
"How am I supposed to fuck you in this?" Nagito asked confused looking at the costume. I brought my hand down to the crouch area and unbuttoned the crouch so that my length was finally free and Nagito now had access.
"Oh-" Nagito looked genuinely surprised.
I let out a slight giggle of his surprise. It was so cute Nagito for once didn't know what to do.
"D-don't laugh.." Nagito said embarrassed.
"I'm sorry Nagito- But.." I couldn't stop laughing.
"Fine just for that you have to prepare yourself." Nagito said as he grabbed the lib pouring it down onto my entrance making me squeak from the sudden cold liquid on a sensitive spot.
"N-Nagito.." I whined.
"It's master~" he smirked.
I whined slightly but brought my fingers down. Entering one finger into me.
"Mmm~" I let out a soft moan as I fingered myself.
Nagito watched me with a smirk. I tried to avoid eye contact as I entered another one scissoring myself go help spread myself out. It's been so long that for once I actually felt really tight.
"Ahh~" I moaned out.
Nagito pulled my fingers out of me. I whined from the lack of touch. He lined himself yo against my entrance.
"Beg for it~" He demanded.
"Please Master~ Please fill me up~" I moaned.
"You can do better then that." Nagito smirked.
"Nagito please fuck me so hard~ Fuck me til I can't stand~ I want you so bad~" I moaned as I spread my legs further apart.
"That's a good boy~" He smiled.
Nagito thirsted into me all at once.
"Nyaaa~" I moaned loudly.
It had been so long since he had been inside me. I felt like I couldn't breath I was so full.
"Fuck your really tight.." Nagito grunted.
He began to move back and fourth slowly. Each time he filled me I let out a moan of pleasure and pain. It hurt so much but felt so good. My eyes started to tear up slightly.
Nagito began to pick up the pace. The sounds of squishing and skin slapping filled the room. My moans did as well. I wrapped my arms around Nagito's back. Digging my nails and scratching his skin. I could tell he liked that.
"Those bunny ears look so good on you~" Nagito whispered into my ear.
It made me happy that he was enjoying it.
"You really are just like a bunny~ All you wanna do is mate~" Nagito teased me.
"Yeah~ I love mating with you~" I moaned.
"Of course you do you little slut~ Say it! Say your a little slut!" Nagito demanded as he continued to pound into me.
My eyes rolled back and I could barley think straight I was receiving so much pleasure.
"I-I'm a l-little.. Ahh~ Slut.." I moaned out.
"You should see the face your making~ How erotic~" Nagito smirked at me.
"I-I.. Imma going too~" I moaned out.
"Go ahead~ me too~" Nagito grunted as he continued to thrust deep inside of me.
I came all over Nagito's chest and my bunny costume. I could feel Nagito pulse inside of me. And then felt warm liquid fill me.
"Ahh~ Nagito~" I moaned out.
We both panted coming down from our highs.
"Nagito~ that felt amazing~" I smiled.
"How long have you been planning this?" Nagito asked.
"Hmm.. a week or so? I wanted to make you happy.. So I tried to find out what your kinks were and this seemed to be the easiest.. But I wanted you too enjoy yourself too.. not just me.." I smiled at him.
I felt him start to get bigger in me.
"D-did you just get hard again?!" I asked.
"I can't help it when you say things like that.." Nagito said.
He pulled himself out of me and picked me up. He sat down at the edge of our bed and put me in his lap. We had a full length body mirror in our bedroom. It was facing towards the bed. So I could see myself in the mirror. I looked away not wanting to see myself in the mirror.
"W-what are you doing?" I asked.
"Oh? I'm not done filling you up yet~" Nagito said.
"B-but Nagito... I just came.." I said.
"Are you disobeying me again?" Nagito asked.
"N-no.." I replied.
"Go on. Do it yourself." Nagito said.
I got up slightly and positioned myself so I could ride Nagito. I lined him up to my entrance. I could feel his cum coming out of me. I slowly slipped him in. I already felt so sensitive.
I got his tip in and suddenly Nagito grabbed my hips pushing them down forcing his entire length into me at once again.
"Ahh~ N-no! Nagito~" I moaned.
"You better ride me well unless you wanna get a worst punishment~" Nagito teased.
I started to move my hips up and down. I looked down. If I looked up I knew I'd see myself in the mirror.
Nagito roughly pulled my hair forcing me to look up straight at the mirror.
"Look at yourself~ Riding me. Do you see your slutty expression?" Nagito said.
I looked in the mirror. Is that the face I make? That's me? My face had a red blush and my mouth hung open from moaning. I could see myself riding Nagito. Seeing his length go in and out of me. The bunny ears flopping up and down with each bounce. The cum that was all over my bunny suit. The red hickeys Nagito left all over. My thighs tight around my thighs. I closed my eyes looking away feeling embarrassed and ashamed.
"Don't look away! Look at yourself~" Nagito demanded.
I did as I was told but tried not to look at my face. I was moaning uncontrollably. Feeling his length squish all his cum deeper inside me. I knew i couldn't last much longer.
Nagito moved his hand to the front of me. He started to stroke my length to the pace of my bouncing.
"N-Nagito~ If you keep doing that~" I moaned.
"Aww~ I feel bad for not giving this poor guy some attention~" Nagito said.
"Ahh~ N-Nagito~" I moaned his name.
Without wanting I came onto Nagito's hand and more onto my chest. Nagito put his fingers into my mouth making me lick my semen off him. I started to slow down my hips, getting tried and feeling over stimulated. But Nagito put his hands on my hips forcing me up and down.
"N-Nagito~" I moaned his name.
He finally came inside of me again and I arched my back.
"Y-your still hard.." I said feelings his fully erect length inside me.
"Your just really turning me on tonight~" Nagito smirked.
"Just one more round~" Nagito said as he flipped me over so that I was on my back.
"Nagito it's too sensitive right now.." I whined.
"Then use your feet~" Nagito said.
I got up and Nagito sat down. I wrapped my feet around his length. Still slimy from the two rounds. I still had my thighs on.
"S-should I take these off?" I asked.
"No keep them on~" Nagito said.
I began to rub my feet around his length.
"You call me shameful but you have your servant rub you off with their feet?" I started to tease him back.
"Do you like it? When I rub my toe against the tip~" I began to rub him more.
"Hajime~" Nagito moaned out my name.
Seeing Nagito's face began to turn me on again. I continued to rub him and watch his face expressions. I didn't think Nagito would enjoy this this much. How long have we've been together? And this is like the first time Nagito has been like this. He might also be built up from the past 2 weeks. I am too.. I want him to touch me more now.
Nagito come onto my feet and was still rock hard.
"How do you have so much energy tonight?" I asked.
Nagito crawled onto of me but then pulled got up in bed only to pull my legs up to his hips. All my body weight was all my upper back and shoulders.
"Nagito?!" I said his name in surprise and new position.
"Your hard too~ Let's go another round~" Nagito smirked.
"O-okay.. but this bunny suit is hard to be flexible in.." I said.
Nagito put me down and took the costume off me. I went to take of the bunny ears but he stopped me. So I was only wearing the bunny ears and the thigh highs.
I tried my best to hold myself in this weird new position. Nagito lined himself up and entered into me.
"Nyaa~" I moaned.
Nagito started to put more of his body weight onto me thrusting inside. I almost couldn't breath from this position. I was taking all of my body weight and Nagito's on my shoulders and head. But it felt amazing. With each pound and thrust I moaned. My eyes rolled back and my eyes watered due to the intense pleasure.
"Nagito~ Nagito~ Harder~ Fuck~" I moaned and cursed.
"Hajime~ You feel so good~ Your so tight~" Nagito moaned.
I helped onto the blankets and sheets as Nagito pounded me. The bed was shaking and creaking. I couldn't think of anything except the feeling of Nagito.
"Come more inside~" I moaned.
"As you wish~" Nagito said.
He came into me making me come down onto my face due to the angle I was in.
My body shook in intense pleasure as I orgasmed. Nagito laid me down spreading my legs apart.
"Nagito you said only one more round~" I whined as I tried to push him away.
"Last one I swear~" Nagito smiled.
I can't say no to him.. He makes me feel so good.. That damn smile.
"F-fine.." I said.
———
"N-no more! Nagito!" I moaned as he thrusted into me from the back. I was on my elbows, my stomach facing the bed.
He continued to thrust deep. He had come 10 times into me already. There was so much cum inside of me, that every thrust caused cum to squirt out of me.
N-Nagito! P-please~ Nyaa~ I can't take anymore~" I moaned.
Nagito came into me once again.
"N-no more!" I panted.
Nagito kissed me and pulled me into a tight embrace. I looked at the clock. It was 5 am. Which means we have been going at it for 8 hours.
"I love you~" He kissed me.
"I love you too Nagito~" I panted as I closed my eyes.
———
I woke up to the sounds of water running. I opened my eyes and saw Nagito running the bath.
"N-Nagito?" I said his name as I tried to get up. But immediately felt pain in my legs and back.
"Ow!" I yelled.
"Hajime are you okay?!" Nagito asked as he came over to me.
"No! You over did it this time!" I sniffled.
"I-I'm sorry!" Nagito apologized.
I can't be mad at him.. It did feel good.. But he has to have some self restraint! Even if it's his kink 11 times is too much!
"Ahh~" I let out a soft moan as I felt something come out of me.
I looked down to see his cum start to slowly run out of me. Starting to form a puddle on the floor.
"D-don't look!" I covered nagitos eyes embarrassed.
"H-Hajime I've seen you like this a million times. Let me help you." Nagito said sweetly.
I had closed my legs to hide it but I uncovered Nagito's eyes.
He gentle parted my legs. He entered his two fingers into me and began to scrap the cum out of me. I let out soft squeaks and moans as he did so.
I looked down to see quite an impressive puddle of cum on the ground.
"Y-you same so much in me..." I said.
"I'm sorry..." Nagito apologized again.
"It's okay.. It felt really good.." I said looking away. Nagito smiled softly and kissed my check. When he finished he picked me up and set me down into the warm bath tub.
He joined me in the bath and I snuggled myself into him as he began to wash himself and me all over.
When he cleaned us he began to drain the bath and picked me up out of it wrapping himself and then me into a towel. He carried me back to our bedroom where I noticed the sheets and blankets have already been changed.
He laid my towel down and then laid me down onto that.
He got himself dressed. Putting on his boxers and a white t-shirt. He me my long sleeve dark navy blue shirt, putting it on me and then slipped on my boxers. He dried off my hair once more and then helped me get under the covers. I got onto my side facing him and nuzzled myself into his chest. He was also on his side facing me and had is arms wrapped around me.
"How are you feeling?" Nagito asked me.
"It hurts.. and I'm tired.." I whined.
"I'm sorry.. I was too hard on you this time.." He kissed the top of my head and rubbed circles into my back.
"I'm just glad you enjoyed yourself.. I feel like I'm always the one having fun.. So I'm happy!" I smiled.
"I love you Hajime..." he smiled.
"I love you too!"
————
HOLY FRICK! This is literally the longest smut and chapter I've ever written! Hope y'all enjoyed! See ya next chapter!