Chapter 10

Hajime's POV:

Izuru and I haven't talked for almost a week. It's Saturday and Izuru hasn't let me out of the house and keeps a close eye on me. He kept me away from Nagito the best he could.
I'm so sick of him.
N- Nagito H- Hajime
H- Nagito can I come over?
N- of course, but Izuru is really going to let you?
H- Well no I'm going to sneak out. He is asleep right now.
N- I don't want you to get in trouble
H- please we haven't even been able to talk in person at school!
N- Okay.. your in luck my parents are out of town until next weekend.
H- Okay I'll be there in 20 minutes

I grabbed a small bag and put in an extra pair of clothes in case, my charge, and phone. I opened my door slowly and quietly snuck out.
I can't believe I actually was able to get out. I ran as fast as I could to Nagito's house.
"Hajime!" He opened the door with a smile that showed me he was genuinely happy to see me.
"Nagito!" I jumped into his arms almost crying.
"I missed you so much! I never want to leave your side!" I cried.
"It's okay! We are together now! Remember what I told you, nothing can keep us apart.." he petted my head.
He brought me inside and brought me to his room.
"Wow your house is huge.." I said nervously.
"Yeah well my parents like to live a rich life.. But we do have many things to do here." He smiled.
"Like what?" I asked,
"Why don't we go to the hot tub? It's relaxing!" He suggested.
"That sounds fantastic!" I smiled.
He lent me a pair of swim trunks.
He brought me to the hot tub that was outside on his deck. He had a huge back yard. I could see a single house around. I noticed that when I came here but his backyard is huge as well.
We both got into the hot tub.
"Ahh~ this feels great.." I moaned out.
Nagito smiled at me.
"You have been really stressed this past week haven't you?" He asked.
"Yeah.. Izuru won't even let me go to the bathroom without him standing in there so I won't escape out the window." I explained.
"I'm sorry.." Nagito said, clearly feeling guilty for what happened.
"It's not your fault. I love being with you. I dont regret what happened. I would never take back what we did. I love you Nagito.." I said as I scooted closer to him.
"Hajime your so beautiful.. you know that right..." he caressed my face.
"N-Nagito-" I felt embarrassed.
Nagito pulled me into his lap, my face faced his. I rested my head on his shoulder. I could feel Nagito's soft dick against me. He is way bigger then a normal high schooler.. you could definitely him though any pants even when he isn't hard. But damn is it turning me on. We have gone longer without sex but not this long without at least touching and kissing each other.
I moved my hips slightly agianst him.
"H-Hajime-" Nagito's face blushed.
"Mmmnn.. I'm sorry. I can feel you against me. It's been so long.." I continued to rub myself against him.
"Your always so horny.. I'm not just a dildo for you to use.." he sighed.
"Believe me I know.. no matter how many times I ride my dildo it's nothing as good as you.. because your Nagito. My love who loves me and I love you.." I panted out.
His face blushed and I could feel him get hard against me.
"Did I turn you on? Talking about my dildo? I have 2.. a vibrator and a 10 inch pale dildo... I've used it atleast twice a day.. thinking of you.. it's never enough.. it's not as big as you. It doesn't fuck me like you do.." I moaned continuing to rub myself against him.
"Fuck.. Hajime.." he moaned.
"Let's go inside~" I whispered into his ear.
"Oh but it's so warm in here~" he said Nandi felt him slip his hands into my swim trunks.
"N-Nagito?! Here?!" I asked confused.
"Don't you want to do it?" He asked.
"Well y-yeah.." I said.
I stood up and took off my swim trunks showing him them and then throwing them on the deck. He did the same.
I got back into his lap. Slowly rubbing myself against him.
"Ahh~" I moaned out over his shoulder.
"How shameless... we are outside and you still moan like a shameless slut.." he degraded me.
"N-Nagito.." I whined in shame.
"Do you like it when I play with you here?" He asked and pinched my nibbles. Running his fingers across them and massaging them.
"Mnnn~" I covered my mouth trying not to moan out.
Nagito bit down on my neck and sucked leaving marks all over my chest and one on my neck. It's gonna be hard to hide but my collar might just hide it.
"F-fuh.. fuck me Nagito.." I moaned.
"I haven't prepared you yet.." he said reaching back his fingers.
"No I can't wait any longer. I sat up and lined his member up with entrance and slammed down.
"Fuck!" I moaned out loudly.
"Hajime your so right.." Nagito grunted.
I started to bounce up and down. The water splashing us and heating us up even more.
"I'm going to cum.." I moaned but worried and not wanting to get it in the hot tub.
"Go ahead.." he panted out thrusting into my harder.
"N-Nagito the h-hot tub.." I barley spoke between moans.
"It's fine.. just do it.." he thrusted a few more times and I came. After a few seconds later I felt his seed fill me to the brim.
"N-Nagito.." I moaned.
"That felt amazing.. I missed having you inside me.."
—-
I'm so inspired to write this book- there are already 10 chapters 😂
Anyway reminder I have Danganronpa smut book open for requests and Korekiyo x Rantaro fanfic as well! Please go check it out! 💖