Chapter 14

It is now January 4th, winter break is over and school's last semester is starting.

Hajime's POV:
The rest of my winter break was used to spend on time with Hajime and researching about his illness. You indeed showed signs some of which made him really sick some days.
I took care of him the best I could. Today we are going back to school.
Nagito asked us to keep his thing private. Which I will respect. But how can I wake up every day happy when my lover could die soon? I can't let that happen.. But I'm not a doctor. What can someone like me do to help him?
I looked around as Izuru and I walked to school. It was freezing cold but nothing could distract me from what was going on.
When I walked in everyone was catching up with each other and saying hi. Our class has always been very close to each other.
"Hey Hajime!" Soda said swinging his arm around me.
"Hey!" I smiled.
"How was your break?" He asked me as we walked to my seat.
"Oh it was good!" I lied.
"I bet you spent it all with Nagito~" He smirked.
"Well yeah we are dating.." I said ignoring his slightly suggestive comment.
"Speak of the devil.." he said as Nagito walked in.
"Hey guys!" He smiled as he put his stuff down on his desk.
"Hey!" Souda smiles.
Nagito's acting like usual... How? We all made small talk waiting for class to began. Nagito's family is very understanding and let's Nagito come over often still. But I feel bad so I cut down our time after school together.
But today is Monday so he gets to come over. Izuru goes out with Nanami often. Nanami plans to ask him out soon
After class ended we all parted ways and Izuru told me he would be home around 7. So I have about 4 hours with Nagito to myself.
We held hands as we walked to my apartment.
"Any news?" I asked knowing he had been to the hospital the day before.
"Not really. Just monitoring me." He answered.
I nodded and held his hand tight. The walk was quiet but not awkward back. Peaceful even...
"Hajime, please try not to think about it... I don't want to burden your head with stupid trash like me." He said as we entered my apartment.
"Nagito! Don't call yourself that! I love you so of course I'm going to think about it!" I snapped at his comment.
"Yeah.." Nagito said clearly shocked by my sudden outburst, but not trying to start anything.
"Nagito.. Please, don't put yourself down.. Your amazing, kind, selfless, your handsome, a perfect boyfriend, your funny, you can be a hand full, your thoughtful, your just amazing! I wish you knew how amazing you are!" I said hugging him.
"Your wrong... I'm selfish, annoying, trash, and boring. Selfish enough to make someone like you my boyfriend. Selfish enough to burden your mind. Selfish enough to make you date trash.." he replied.
"No! You think I would date trash! You think you were selfish to date me? I confessed to you!!" I yelled tears feeling my eyes.
My emotions were a mess. I calmed myself down.
"You remember that night. When we went into the bathroom at ibuki's party. You apologized for being in there with me. But I told you that I wanted it to be you. I told you I had a crush on you." I said stilling hugging him.
"We kissed and you put me on the bathroom sink. It felt like a dream. I was drunk and you took me back here.. I asked you to stay. You were so kind and careful with me." I said resting my head on his chest.
"You entered me, taking away my virginity.. That was so special to me. The way you pleasured me, and were careful with me. I felt special to you.." I continued.
"Nagito. You mean the world to me. I wording through away my first real relationship for trash. You are my boyfriend, and I love you." I said grabbing his face so he faced me as tears ran down my face.
"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to upset you. I love you too Hajime.." Nagito cried as he hugged me back.
I pulled him into a kiss and we sunk to the floor. I got into his lapped and we both cried and kissed.
I never expected this to happen.. Why did this happen to us? Why him...
"C-can we do it... We haven't done it in more then a week.." I asked nervously. The last time we did it was the day before Christmas Eve.
"Of course.." He kissed my tears away.
He picked me up and brought me to the bed.
"Is there anything you wanna try?" He asked since last time I asked him to be rough.
"Yes actually.. wait here!" I said jumping out of bed and grabbing a bag and bringing it to the bathroom.
I bought this a while ago for that stupid jerk Rei.. but it should fit me. I never got to wear it..
I pulled out the lingerie and maid outfit. I took off my clothes and put on the red bra, it was lace and you could see through it except the nipples. I put on the buttons that had attached clips to clip onto the black thigh highs. The panties barely covered my length and had a few thin straps in the back to connect them to the top band of the panties.
I slipped on the maid costume that covered the bra fully. It had a super short skirt but it covered the under wear only showing the thin straps and clips to my thigh highs. The top of the maid dress had short sleeves and fit me nicely shaking off my body curve and making my chest appear bigger.
"Close your eyes!" I yelled from outside the bedroom door.
"Okay.." he replied.
I walked in and stood in front of him. This is kinda embarrassing..
"Y-you can o-open them.." I said nervously.
He opened his eyes and looked me up and down, his face turned a bright red.
"D-damn.. Hajime.." He said surprised.
"W-we can start now.." I said coming closer.
He quickly pinned me down to the bed. He traced my body with his hands. I could see a tent in his pants. It made me kinda happy.. He lifted my skirt to reveal the very sexy and revealing lingerie.
"Fuck your hot.." He said.
"Let me pleasure you... m-master..." I tried my best to say as I pushed him and laid down on my stomach so I could suck him. I unzipped his pants and he took off his boxers as well and threw them to the ground.
"You can be rough.." I said before taking his length into my mouth.
I just straight to it, bobbing up and down trying to get as much as I could into my mouth. Every now and then nibbling just barely.
He grabbed a handful of my hair and roughly tugged me off his length and then back on. His length reached down my throat, it's a feeling I have started to like more.
I've gotten to the point where I don't gag when I deep throat him. I could feel his length twitch, I knew he was able to cum. I get going faster and faster eventually until he came into my mouth. Some leaked out of mouth and onto my maid dress.
"Aww it's dirty.." I said using my fingers to wipe it off and lick it.
"Fuck Hajime your so seductive.." He said and then picked me up and stood me up off the bed.
"Huh?" I was slightly confused on where this is going.
"I want you to undress yourself slowly.." He smirked at me.
This is far more embarrassing. He is just starting at me. But orders are orders.. I began to unzip the back of the dress teasingly slow. It dropped to the floor revealing the lingerie I had under neath.
"You even our on a bra.." He teased me.
My face blushed red with embarrassment.
"Come here~" he ordered. I did as I was told and got onto the bed. He laid me down and spread my legs, sitting in between them.
"Your tights are so thick.. They fit so well into these thigh highs.." He stricken my legs, using his finger to just go underneath the top boarder of the thigh highs.
"Red looks great on you.." He said then put his fingers under the straps of my panties, pulling them back slightly and snapping them back down on my skin.
"Nagito.. this is embarrassing..." I blushed.
"I can't help but compliment you~ Your so beautiful.." He whispered into my ear.
"J-just get on with it..." I said.
"Okay then.. Let's get off this bra, I can't play with your nipples like this.." He said as he I clipped my bra taking it off.
"I'll leave the rest on~" He said.
He then brought me into a kiss, I opened my little for him, letting our tongues swirl together. He used his hand to play with my chest. He pinched my nipples, gently but enough to make me moan. It was a sensitive place of my body, we normally don't do much foreplay, which always make me happy because I knew I'd lose it if he would to play with me slowly.
I tried to push him up so I could just get on top of him and continue on and skip the foreplay. But he pinned me right back down, he started to suck and bite my neck, leaving red makes all over.
"Mmmnn.." I tried to suppress my moans.
"F-fuck me already.." I said squirming.
"Maids don't demand their masters do they?" He teased.
"You've been so bad today.. maybe you need some punishment?" He whispered into my ear.
"Ah.. n-no I'll be good!" I played along, also not wanting to be punished much more then I've already been.
"Hmm.. I don't think so..." Nagito brought my body up and laid me across his legs. My butt was up in the air. He took his hand and slapped it down onto me.
"Ahh~" I moaned out of surprise and slight pleasure.
I loved the feeling of him hitting me.. but I really just wanted him in me.
"Count." He demanded.
"One..."
slap
"Ah~ t-two!"
Slap
"T-three-"
Slap
"Mmm.. F-four!"
Slap.
"Five!"
Slap
"Ahhh!!! Six!
"Are you going to bed a good boy now?" He asked.
"Y-yes.." Tears filled my eyes, from pain and pleasure.
He picked me up and laid me down on the bed again.
"Did your punishment turn you on?" He teased as he looked at my underwear soaked slightly from pre-cum.
I felt like I was already about to cum and he hasn't even fucked me yet.
"I'll stop teasing you.. You ready for me to enter you?" He asked.
"Yes please..." I panted.
He moved my underwear to the side and spread my legs far apart. He lined himself up with my entrance. He pushed in all at once.
"Nagito!~" I screamed in pain and pleasure.
"Thats master to you." He smirked.
He began thrusting in and out, faster then usual.
"Master~" I moaned.
"Your so tight today..." he continued to thrust.
I put my arms around his back, my bed started to squeak from how rough Nagito was pounding into me.
The pain started to fade away and it was pure pleasure. It felt amazing.
"Your filling me up~" I moaned I couldn't help but let my eyes roll back in pleasure.
"I'm going to.." Nagito panted out.
"M-me too.. Faster..." I moaned.
After a few more fast thrusts he released into me and I came soon after.
"Nagito that felt amazing.." I panted as he laid down next to me.
"When did you get those?" He asked referring to the lingerie.
"Back in middle school... I just never used them." I explained.
"Where they for Rei?" He asked.
"At the time they were..." I said nervously.
Nagito stayed quiet. I was too scared to look over and see if he was mad.
"I'm not mad if that's what your thinking.." he laughed.
"How did you?" I was surprised he knew what I was thinking.
"Everytime Rei gets brought to you always get a worried looked on your face." He explained turning to his side to face me.
"I'm sorry.. I never wore them until today." I said.
"I'm glad.." he smiled brung me in tight to him.
—————
Hope you enjoyed! 💖