Chapter 54

Nagito's POV:

Hajime and I had been told good new- great news! I had finally been healed. It was all over. Luckily it only took 6 months. Hajime seemed very excited and relieved. He even cried and hugged me. The doctor even laughed and said "you'd think he was the one who was sick".
But life went on... and maybe I pushed getting kids to the side. And focused on my work more now that I was healthy. I didn't even realized how lost I got inside of all the studying and shifts.
One day I got off earlier then expected. I made my way home and I didn't expected what I say at all...
Hajime was sitting on the couch watching tv with hope. I did text him that I'd be off earlier? I thought he'd have something prepared... even maybe wearing a costume?..
well I guess we are older now.. no longer newly weds.. But it feels off? Normally he'd be rushing to me for attention. No.. he hasn't been doing that much lately...
"Hajime I'm home!" I called as I walked to the couch.
I walked over and hugged him from over the couch and pulled him into a kiss.
"Oh Nagito! You're home early!" He smiled.
"I did text that I would be..." I laughed confused.
"Did you? Hmm.." he began to pat around him.
"Where is my phone?..." he asked confused out loud.
That's odd... he's the nervous type... he always answers immediately when anyone texts or calls...
"We'll find it late! But for now... I got plenty of free time~" I hinted as I moved my hands to his chest.
"Hmm?~ alright..." he smiled as he got up from the couch. I followed him to the bedroom. He closed the door behind us so hope couldn't get in.
I immediately got behind him pulling him in close to a back hug. I kissed his neck and he squeaked. So cute.. I rubbed myself against his ass.
"It's been so long..." I said as I moved my hand up and down his side.
"Mhm..." Hajime softly hummed.
I pulled his shirt off before softly shoving him to the bed. I pulled his sweatpants and boxers off and looked down at his beautiful body.
"God... after all these years and you're as beautiful as the day I meet you~" I was truly blown away by him.
"N-Nagito..." he whined out embarrassed.
"Okay okay..." I undressed myself and got onto the bed.
I opened his legs and got inbetween them and pressed my finger against his hole. I pressed it in. It was surprisingly tight. He hasn't touched himself at all in a while I can tell.
"Hnn~" He let out a cute moan from the finger.
"You're tight~ guess we'll need lube~"
Atleast I know he isn't cheating on me...
"Pleaseee..." he whined.
I pulled my finger out and grabbed lube. Pressing some on to his hole and in my hand. I gave myself a few good pumps before I began to push inside.
He was cute as usual. Making lewd noises and faces. Gripping the sheets. Sometimes you'd mistake him as virgin...
I began to slowly rock my hips. Fuck it feels nice in him. So warm and tight... Hajime looked spaced out, he was still moaning but his eyes just looked totally spaced out. Almost sad...
"H-huh?!" We both said suddenly.
"W-what happened?!" Hajime said worriedly.
"I-I don't know! T-this has never happened before!" I said.
I had gone completely soft in him. How?! I was so horny and pent up. He was hot as usual. It was those eyes.
"U-Um... w-want me to suck it for a little?.." Hajime asked.
"R-right... sure.." I felt humiliated.
———
After being blown I ended up flipping Hajime on his stomach and I easily got off. But I felt bad. I couldn't look in his eyes or I'd go soft again.
Somethings off.. maybe he is cheating...
That when I decided to snoop a little..
Sometimes he'd leave his phone in another room. His password was easy to guess. It was my birthday.
I looked through his phone for chats or calls... and then I realized... he hasn't been talking to anyone.. last time he texted someone was Izuru.. last week.
He's so social?! What happened?! Something weird is going on.
I began to study what he did. He'd come home, make lesson plans or prepare for the next day of teaching, then he'd sit down with Hope on the couch, watch tv or fall asleep. He keeps forgetting meals. Randomly I'll hear "right food!" As if he's reminding himself.
Hajime doesn't do things he loves anymore.
He hasn't talked to friends, he doesn't cook, he doesn't go out much, he barely talks to me but it's not like he's ignoring me, and he has 0 sex drive.
I cant handle this anymore...
—————
Hajime's POV:

I was sitting in the couch. I was absolutely zoned out. Everything feels like it fogs together. All the days feel muddled..
"Hajime! Im back!" Nagito called.
"Welcome back!" I replied.
"Hajime... We need to talk.." Nagito said as he kissed my forehead.
"About what?..." I asked.
He picked me up off the couch and brought me to the bedroom. Oh this sort of talk. I don't mind. He sat me down on the bed and I began to take my shirt off.
"W-wait I didn't mean like that!" He blushed.
"Huh? But you brought me to the bedroom??" I asked confused.
"I really meant we need to talk.." he sighed.
"Oh... okay..."
"Listen.. Hajime I've noticed you haven't been yourself lately... everything from no longer doing stuff you like to even sex.. Is there something wrong?" He asked.
Something wrong? I guess now that I think about it I don't do much..
"I can start cleaning more if that's what you're asking." I said.
"No no... Hajime it's like you don't enjoy life anymore.." Nagito said as he sat down next to me.
I don't enjoy life anymore?..
huh...
Right... What am I doing? My days have no point. But what else am I supposed to do? You're gone most the time. I have no reason to look nice or hot for you if your not home. I have no reason to cook good meals when we can't eat them together." I answered.
"Hajime..." Nagito looked like he was about cry.
He embraced me tightly.
"Fuck... I don't know what to do... I don't want you to be depressed losing feeling... but I need to work hard to build us a future... But... Not at the cost of your happiness..." Nagito cried into me.
I was surprised. He was watching me so closely? I didn't realize. I thought he was to busy for me. I slowly wrapped my arms around him.
"My hajime... You have my last name now... My sweet highschool lover. I love you more then anything in this world. I wanna take care of you, love you tenderly..." I pined need down to the bed.
I looked up at him.
My heart began to warm up at his loving words. I reached my hand up and used my thumbs to wipe his tears away.
"You're so precious to me. I want you to be the happiest man in the world...." He spoke as he reached his hands down and moved my pants off.
"What can I do for you to be happy? I'll never leave you.. is it selfish of me? Even if you would be happier without me... I don't want to let you go..." he whispered into my skin as he began to pulled my shirt off and then his.
"My Hajime... What's wrong? I wanna be strong for you... I want to be here for you.." He said as he kissed up my neck, I heard his belt unbuckle.
"I want to be with you... but I know it can't be right now. I'll be okay." I smiled up at him.
He looked into my eyes. I knew he could read me.
"Baby... Tell me. You're hurting.. You don't even recognize that you're depressed. I'll cut my shifts down.. I'll be here with you more. Let's move., let's have kids..." he said as kissed my lips.
I began to cry. Please don't be a lie. I want that so bad. I want to start a family with him. I wanna be happy with him.
"N-Nagito!" I cried as I hugged him tightly.
"I love you Hajime..." Kissed me all over.
"I love you Nagito... I always have and I always will.."
I said as I pulled at his boxers. He began to pull them down and I threw mine to the floor.
He nuzzled his forehead into me and rubbed his nose agaisnt mine. I giggled. He moved his hand to my inner thighs. Spreading them apart.
"Do you want this?..." he whispered against my lips.
"I do..." I said as I leaned into connecting our lips.
His lips stayed agaisnt mine as he positioned himself against my entrance.
He pressed into me and moaned into his mouth. He pushed into gently as his tongue licked my lips. I softly nibbled his lips as he reached all the way inside.
I opened my mouth to him as his tongue slipped into my mouth. We stayed like that for a bit until he began to slowly thrust in me. I gripped onto him and let him slowly speed up.
Our lips only parted to catch our breath. And then we mushed back together. His thrusts were slow but deep and hard.
I pulled away from the kiss to fully focus on his and the pleasure. I couldn't help but moan loudly. I tried to keep my voice down.
"N-Nagito~" I moaned.
"Oh baby... I love you..." his thrusts began sloppy.
"Hnng~ I-I'm close~" I stuttered out.
"Go ahead... I'm close too... Hajime~" he pulled me in a kiss.
He thrusted into me again, and I finished as I moaned into his mouth. Nagito finished at the well finishing inside me.
We pulled away and he slipped out of me. He didn't go soft this time... I panted and he hugged me tightly.
"Nagito..." I snuggled in as I finally felt tired.
"Relax... I'll get you cleaned up." He kissed my cheek.
"Thank you..."
He picked me up and I was mostly asleep as he cleaned me up. Next thing I knew I was all cleaned and in bed cuddling in close to Nagito.
"I love you Hajime..."
"I love you too Nagito..."