Chapter 50

I'm not a very good writer. Why do you guys read my writing? The amount of content? The smut? It's not good is it. It's shows no emotion. Just anime characters.
Hajime's POV:

"Do you think hope's okay?" I asked.
"Honey, we left her in a pet hotel, that's what they specialize in. She is perfectly fine..." he sighed as he flipped onto his back on the sun chair.
"I'm just worried.. she's only a few months old... What if she's scared..." I said as I placed sun screen onto my hands and rubbed it into Nagito's back without even giving it much thought.
"You're like a worried mother..." he chuckled.
My face flushed.
"I-I am not..."
"You're putting sunscreen on me without me even asking..." he laughed.
"I just don't want your poor pale skin to burn..." I felt embarrassed.
"I know thank you darling. But seriously, Hopes okay. Let's try to enjoy our honeymoon..." Nagito chuckled.
"I know I know..." I smiled.
I relaxed back in my chair.
"Doesn't it almost feel fake? We are married now... I remember when you left.. I still remember that day at the cafe when you told me you were going to die soon. It's all still fresh in my memory but it was years ago. And here we are married... what's next? I hope kids..." I smiled at Nagito.
"You've always wanted kids.. it will still be a while til we do have kids.. we are young..." Nagito laughed.
"I know... But I still can't wait to have a family. It's the first step to it..." I smiled.
"Yeah... soo... What should we do today?" Nagito asked.
"Hmm.. What is there to do at this resort?" I asked.
"On the pamphlet there was scuba diving? Wanna try that?" Nagito looked over to me.
"Oh yes!" I jumped up excitedly.
"Haha! Have you ever gone before?"
"No.. I was too scared when I was a kid!" I laughed,
"Really? Well then let's go!" Nagito got up.
I got up as well and we walked into the house. Nagito called the number.
"Hey! I'm in Cabin 23! Nagito Komaeda! My partner and I were interested in the scuba diving and was wondering if we could make reservations? ..... Oh great! Yeah that works! Thank you so much! Bye bye!" He finished the call.
"Alrighty! They said to be down at the main lobbies docks by 1!" Nagito said.
"Yay!! We better get going then!" I smiled.
Nagito nodded before I went to our room to gather a small back pack I had and put sunscreen, my phone, money, and lastly our keys.
I put on a white t-shirt and then made my way back to Nagito and slipped my sandals on.
"Let's go!" I smiled.
He grabbed my hand and we left the cottage. It was a bit of a walk to the main hotel. Where everything was located. But I enjoyed it. The tropical bird noises, the thick tropical forest surrounding the path. Beautiful greens and colors of flowers. And the hot sun!
"Ahh! Look Nagito!" I stopped and pointed at a flower.
They were so pretty. I bent down to smell them and Nagito got close to as well. He looked over to me and smiled.
"You're so beautiful..."
My face flushed and I stepped away from the flowers. I enjoyed the sudden compliment.
"Thank you.." I smiled.
———-

Should I even continue to write? Is it worth it? This means nothing. My writing isn't even writing. I'm embarrassed of it. It's not good. It's just a bunch of words and random crap put together for entertainment. None of this matters in the long run. Maybe I should quit... buts it's all I've ever had since I was a young kid. So why haven't I gotten good?!