Chapter 16

Hajime's POV:

"Nagito.. You aren't a good lair." I said.
"O-oh.. So you caught on.." He laughed.
"Nagito what's wrong?" I asked.
"I-I can't tell you" he confessed.
"Oh um.. Thats okay.. I'm gonna to assume you lying to me for a good reason.." I said looking away slightly upset from his lie.
"I promise you'll know soon." He said.
"Alright.." It felt awkward now.
I wasn't really sure what to say. So the rang and Nagito and I went to class. We both just focused on our work until classes ended for the day.
"H-Hajime can you come with me for a second?" Nagito asked.
"Sure! Izuru you can go before me!" I followed Nagito out of the classroom and to the bathroom.
"W-what are we doing in here?" I asked as he locked the door behind us.
"I just really wanted to touch for a little bit.. Can I?" He asked.
I nodded my head shyly. He brought me in closely and pulled my shirt off. He cupped my chest and played with my nipples. I bit my lip to conceal my moans.
"N-Nagito..." I whined.
He sat down and brought me into his lap. I could feel his half hard boner against me. He unzipped my pants and slide my length out from my underwear. He began slowly stroking it.
"We don't have much time so let enjoy what we can.." Nagito whispered into my ear.
I stood up to remove my pants and underwear wear. Before I sat back down I pulled Nagito's pants and underwear down far enough to release his length. I got back into his lap so that my back was facing him, and began to grind my self against him. He let out soft grunts.
I stopped for a second and slide him inside me without preparing myself, I winced in slight pain.
"H-Hajime!" Nagito said surprised.
"I-I'm okay.. we don't have much time.." I panted. I began to move myself up and down his length. Kinda liking the pain. I arched my back and my eyes rolled back in pleasure.
"Nagito.." I moaned.
He grabbed me by the hips and began moving me as well. Slowly getting faster and rougher with me. He came inside me, and came right after as I felt his seed fill me up.
"N-Nagito come home with me.." I moaned hinting that I wanted more.
He thought for a second, "Okay.. But only for a few hours.." He said.
He helped me get up and wiped me to get the cum out.
"Nagito hurry.." I whined my mind only wanting him to fuck me again.
"Your such a slut.." He laughed.
"Only for you.." I kissed him.
I quickly pulled out my phone.
I- I'm going to Nanami's
H- Sorry didn't see this til now! Nagito is coming over for a few hours tonight!
I- Okay.
——
I grabbed nagitos hand and rushed out of the bathroom and dragged him to my apartment.
I swung open the door and we ran to my bedroom. He pushed me down onto the bed. I squirmed pulling off my clothes as fast as I could.
"Wow.. What's gotten into you.." He said looking down at me.
"I want y-you in me.." I whined.
"Beg more for me.." he demanded.
I spread my legs, and used my fingers to spread my hole.
"Please enter me Nagito~" I moaned.
"Fuck your so hot.. Do it more.." He said as he took of his pants.
I entered a finger into me and scissored it. I used my other hand to fill my mouth. And then switched hands to harshly finger myself.
"Nagito.. Fuck me.. Please!" I moaned.
"Of course.." He said as he brought his member up to me.
He shoved himself into me and I let out a loud moan.
"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Faster!" I moaned loudly.
"H-Hajime- calm down.." He panted our as he rammed me as hard as possible.
I held onto his back and dug my nails into him. 
My tongue feel out of my mouth as my eyes rolled black in pleasure.
"Ahhh! Ahh~" I didn't care if my neighbors heard me.
From how hard he was ramming me you could probably feel the ceiling shake from the bed moving. 
"Ahhh!" I screamed as I came, but body twitched and I felt over stimulated.
Nagito continued into me.
"Are you okay Hajime?" He panted continuing to thrust.
"Y-yes! Keep going~" I moaned it being over sensitive.
"Yes.. yes! Yes!" I moaned.
He came inside me and I felt his cum go deep into my stomach.
"A-again.." I panted.
"H-Hajime calm down.." He panted as he laid down next to me.
"D-do me again please torcher me~" I moaned, I was still very hard even after cumming two times today.
"Give me a second.." Nagito got up and turned off the lights, leaving the room slightly dark with only an orangish pink tint from the sunset, that filtered through the blinds.
"I don't want to hurt you right now.. I want to leave you gently.." He said as he got back on the bed caressing me. He brought his forehead to my forehead looking me in the eyes.
"Your so beautiful.. I love you so much, Hajime..." He smiled but he seemed so sad.
I felt his sadness, it snapped me out of my trance. I put my hands around his face, his forehead still against mine.
"I love you too Nagito Komaeda.." I felt tears fill my eyes.
He got up slightly and put an arm on either side of my head and inserted himself gently into me. My insides still felt sensitive and his cum was still inside me.
"Ahh.." I moaned quietly.
He started to thrust kind of slowly. I couldn't help but feel my body twitch and spasm due to the over stimulation. But it felt amazing.
"H-Hajime are you okay?" He asked noticing the twitching in my legs especially.
"Y-Yeah.. it feels amazing.." I said as I held onto him tightly.
He kissed me and he continued to thrust.
"Kiss me more.." I moaned softly.
He did as I asked and I let his tongue into my mouth. We pulled away occasionally for air. His length connected us together as one.. his saliva was in my mouth, in connected us as well.
"Nagito I'm gonna.." I moaned.
"Me too.." He replied as he continued to thrust, still go gently and at a steady pace.
He eventually came into me again and my legs spasmed.. and so did my my whole body.
I felt amazing. I had never felt like this before.
"Hajime! Are you okay!" He asked worried.
"That felt amazing.." I said as I started to feel sleepy. I pulled him in close to me and fell asleep.