Wasp (¡Genderbend! Ryden)

"January is the color of her skin, February, her lips so inviting. She's got this silk hair as short as her fuse." Brendon Uris said dreamily, his eyes focused on a spot above his friend and bandmate Spencer's head.
"She's been damaged Bren." he scoffed, and I corrected him with the same simplicity as a mother scolding her child.
"No, she's been misused. Spence, her eyes reflect like the rain on the pavement." I said quietly, drinking down the last bit of scotch in my glass.
"It's like I'm the tremble in her voice when she attempts to speak." I continue, and Spencer let's out a soft sigh.
"You've always loved to fixate on the frailty." he says finally, slamming down a bill for our drinks
before grabbing his coat and leaving.

"To keep her safe is all I know." I heard myself explaining, hands shaking while blood- not mine stained the knuckles.
"Her lipstick stains like acid rain, dissolving away my sense of restraint." I offered, keeping my head down to avoid the scornful looks from Spencer and our manager.
"I keep concealing the violence, but I've been stung by the wasp." I finally said, and they both shook their heads, disappointment

"It's criminal, in how I crave the way you taste." Brendon said softly, a small laugh coming through the other end of the receiver in his hand.
"You're the rapture in my head when I attempt to sleep." Ryan's sweet voice came, her words measured and calculated as always.
"It's haunting, you kill me. There's no time or place to take it slow, and my head aches but I refuse to go." Brendon whispered, and Ryan let out a small sound of satisfaction, ending the call just before Brendon spoke again.
"You look so lost but you feel like home."

"For you, I will wait endlessly, and believe me I will break you carefully." Brendon said, his feet moving of their own accord out of the airport and towards a cab waiting on the sidewalk.
"So take me harmfully." Ryan's voice came through the line, a perfect balance of sensual and completely neutral. Brendon could just imagine her, lying in their bed eating a t shirt, her shirt brown locks framing her face and her doe eyes looking pleadingly up at him.
"You fit so perfectly." he murmured, hanging up shortly after.

"Your lipstick stains like acid rain, dissolving  away my sense of restraint." Brendon said tiredly, tracing patterns into Ryan's bare skin as she smoked a cigarette.
"Some hurt me again, and I've realized that it's not worth saving." she whispered, her voice muffled by the pillows.
"I want to give you the heart that I've spent my whole life breaking." Brendon said quietly, and her head rose so her eyes could meet his gaze.
"Fuck. I've been stung by the wasp." she said wryly, connecting their lips with a small moan.

So come for me