Stay The Night (Vic and Lis)

"I know that we are upside down, so please hold your tongue and hear me out." Lis Fuentes said softly, her wedding ring on the table in front of her like an accusation.
"I know that we were made to break." Her now ex husband Vic said back, and she sighed.
"So what? I don't mind." She said, and then cleared her throat.
"How about you kill the lights, I'll draw the blinds?" She asked, and he chuckled once.
"Don't dull the sparkle in your eyes Lis." Vic said with a small smile, and she shook her head.
"You don't get it. I'm. Vic, are you gonna stay the night? It doesn't mean we're bound for life." She said, keeping her eyes locked on his.
"Lissy don't..." He said, and she placed her hand on his thigh, clenching her jaw before speaking.
"Vic, I am fire, you're gasoline, so come pour yourself all over me." She whispered, and his smile came back.
"So what? We'll let this place go down in flames?" He asked, and she grinned back at him.
"Only one more time."

"You kill the lights, I'll draw the blinds." He said, repeating her words back to her.
"I know that we were made to break, but so what?" She asked, and he shrugged m.
"I don't mind." He whispered, connecting their lips. They kissed with a desperation she had never experienced before, and when they finally broke apart she took a deep breath.
"Well?" She asked, and he looked at her.
"What?"
"Are you gonna stay the night?" She asked, and he sighed.
"Lissy, I know it doesn't mean we're bound for life but.." he said, stopping midway through his sentence. She bit her lip and looked at him.
"Vic, stop coming up with reasons not to. Just answer the question. Are you gonna stay the night?" She said pointedly, and he cursed under his breath before capturing her lips in a kiss, picking her up and carrying her to their once shared bedroom.

Oof I promise this is my last oc. Meet Lis.