Too Many People (Jimlee)

"Will I be fine, I never ever know." Lee Shadows said softly, her hands covering her eyes.
"Have I lost my mind?" She asked herself, looking up when a deep voice answered her.
"No. But you will soon if you don't stop with that shit." It said, and she looked up to see her ex boyfriend Jimmy standing over her, eyes glued to the needles that surrounded her.
"Tell me why I can't live and die elegantly high." She started, stopping as soon as he held up a hand.
"And beautifully blind?" He asked, and she looked away.

"What are you gonna do? Tell me I'll be fine, tell me sweet sweet lies?" She asked spitefully, and he shook his head.
"No. I'm gonna ask why you're doing this." He said definitively, and she met his gaze.
"Cause I'm dead inside." She said simply, and he blinked.
"What?" He asked, and she rolled her eyes.
"Look. There's too people that walk alone." She said, and he shook his head.
"You think I'm any better? Fuck I don't know what love is until you say goodbye." He snapped, and she shook her head.
"A year ago, I would've said don't say goodbye." He continued, and Lee looked up with tearfilled eyes.

"I just need some help, Coley I can't look at myself." Lee said a few hours later, and her younger sister looked up at her, picking at the edges of her sleeves.
"Why?" She asked, and Lee got on her knees so they were face to face.
"Cause I'm numb inside, and if I don't get better, everything will die." She explained, and Cole nodded.
"There's too many people that walk alone." She said, and Lee nodded.
"Yeah."
"Don't be one." Cole said simply, then hugged Lee before running to her room. Lee sighed and then grabbed a bag, walking outside to where a dark van waited, Jimmy leaning against it with a small grimace. Soon she was loaded in and he began to drive, taking her 4 hours away from her house to a small clinic.
"Thank you." She said softly, and he put his hand on hers.
"I really don't know what love is until you say goodbye." He whispered, and she tilted her head in confusion.
"So, don't pull a Lee. Don't say goodbye." He said with a smile, and she nodded before walking towards the guard that stood by the doors.
"I'll see you later!"

So don't say goodbye

For hatter_jac