Oh No {Ryden}

"You don't have to lie, I know exactly where you've been." Ryan Ross said as soon as Brendon Urie opened their apartment door, his eyes fixed on Brendon's.
"How do you lie I'd lie?"
"Cause normally you're chewing off my ear while you're chewing on your chin." Ryan shrugged, and then shook his head.
"And no, we're not on the level, you're just off your face." He said softly, and Brendon scoffed.
"It's a state of mind Ry, and your head's just in a state." He spat, and Ryan laughed.
"I may be on the outside Brendon, but you're empty within." He sneered, and Brendon sighed.
"Dont you think this is getting kind of old now?" He asked, and Ryan nodded
"And I think it's time to pack it in."

"Now one is too many but it's never enough." Brendon said the next night, slinging a half full glass of scotch against the wall. Ryan flinched away from the noise, his eyes narrowing in anger.
"Fuck you Brendon! Don't you dare tell me you're happy cause this isn't love!" Ryan screamed, and Brendon laughed once.
"You wanted me Ryan. Not the other way around. Next time, be careful what you wish for." He said with a smirk then walked away towards their bedroom.

So be careful what you wish for

"Who you tryna fool? You know you're in over your head." Brendon said a few weeks later, and Ryan turned to him with an exasperated look on his face.
"Like you have room to talk. We both know you're holding onto heaven but you're hanging by a thread." He snarled, and Brendon rolled his eyes once.
"What happened to we're not on the level?" He asked, and Ryan shook his head once.
"You're just off your face. And before you say it again, it's not a state of mind." He growled.

It's getting kind of old now
I think it's time to pack it in

"Don't call it a party cause it never stops, and yeah now one is too many." Ryan said spitefully, and Brendon looked in his eyes before downing his drink.
"Oh, but it's never enough." He said with a smirk, and Ryan balled his fists.
"This isn't love!" He screamed, and then walked past Brendon, pausing in the doorway to meet his eyes.
"You know what? You should be careful what you wish for." He snarled, and then walked out.

So be careful what you wish for