Backseat Serenade (Alex x Ivy)

New oc by the name of Ivy Woodland. Enjoy the horrible quality writing

"Find a place for me again, and before you say a word, you felt it once before." Alex Gaskarth said quietly, eyes turned towards Ivy Woodland who stood in front of him with a eyebrow raised.
"Did I?" She asked, and he nodded seriously.
"Yeah, and I know you did, cause I could see it." He whispered, and she shook her head in disbelief.
"So, whiskey Princess." He teased, pulling out a old nickname that brought a smile to her face.
"Drink me under the table." He said softly, and she grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling him inside.
"Look all I need is a friend." She whispered, bunching the material tighter in her fists.
"I understand." He said simply, shutting the door behind him.

"Oh god, I'm sick of sleeping alone." Ivy muttered a few hours later, setting a can of beer down on the table and then leaning back against the couch.
"Yet, you're salty like a summer day." He chuckled, and she joined in, pausing after a moment.
"Remember when in the summer when it was super hot, we would kiss the sweat away to your radio?" She asked, biting her bottom lip.
"As well as I remember kissing the pain away." He whispered, and she looked at him with a small smile barely touching the corners of her lips.

To your radio

Alex moved himself closer to Ivy gently, pressing a soft kiss to her lips that she instantly returned, gasping as he lifted her up and walked her to the wall, kissing her deeper before pulling away to look at her.
"It's funny, how we've seen it all before. Yet, this one's different. It's deliberate." She mused, and he rolled his eyes before kissing her once more, pulling away when she began to laugh.
"I'm sorry, but you always send me reeling, almost callin' out to you for more." He said softly, and she sighed before kissing him once.
"The value of this moment lives in metaphor Alex." She sighed, and he nodded once before pulling her closer.

Kiss the pain away
To your radio

"Oh, aren't you sick of sleeping alone?" Ivy asked, her eyes shining from the doorway of the livingroom. Alex sat up from the couch and walked to her, taking her hand in his. "C'mon." He said softly, and she looked at him in confusion.
"Why?"
"So we can kiss the pain away." He said softly, pulling her down the hall and into her room.

To your radio