Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass

"Do you remember when you told me I was lucky to have my chance with you?" Ember Way asked, and her boyfriend Luke shook his purple blue hair before scoffing.
"Yeah, and now last year's summer romance is this year's winter blues." he said softly, and she trained her gaze to the ground in front of her.
"I dont get it. I mean, I treated you so nicely, to jewelry, and champagne. Everything. And what did you do? You left me empty handed." she said softly, and he chuckled.
"I left you feeling played."

"Now I hope you're happy with yourself, cause I'm not laughing." she spat, vemon in her voice and eyes as she advanced towards him.
"Don't you think it's kind of crappy what you did this holiday?" she asked, waving her arm around at the faded Christmas decorations that littered their small flat.
"You gave me your heart Em." he said slowly, and she chuckled.
"And you ripped it apart like wrapping paper trash." she muttered, and then walked past him to the front door.
"Merry Christmas." she said as she held the door open, Luke walking through wordlessly.

Kiss my ass

"They say I'm losing my mind, I thought that for a while." Ember said the next day to her friend Snow, who rolled her eyes and stiffened as Luke walked into the apartment, boxes in his arms and a curious expression on his face as he looked at the now bare walls.
"Ember? What're you doing?"
"What does it look like?" she snapped, and then ripped a smiling elf decal off the wall.
"I'm tearin down decorations because they remind me of your smile." she said with a grimace, and he nodded before looking at the mistletoe that still hung above the door.
"I hate that mistletoe, it makes me think of our first kiss." he said softly, and she ripped it from its place without a word.
"You bit my lip, you pulled me close, and then you taught me how to quit." she grinned, and then walked out of the room, Snow sneering at him as he looked at her helplessly.
"I hope you're happy with yourself." she snarled, and he shook his head.
"I know you do."
"Don't you think its kind of crappy what you did to her?"
"Of course I do." he said softly, and then began shoving stuff into boxes, avoiding her eyes until he was done.
"Kiss my ass." she spat before slamming the door in his face.

"So sick of calling, you won't telephone me." Ember said, hurling her phone across the room after trying to call Luke for hours, grabbing her shoes from the floor.
"No, fuck you I'm going out." she said to herself with a giggle, walking to a bar down the street only to walk in and freeze at the sight of him at the counter, a glass of whiskey in hand.
"Hey." she said as she sat down, a shot of vodka in front of her as soon as she did.
"Hey."
"Fuck you. Actually fuck you. I gave you my all, but our love hit a wall. Because you couldn't keep it in your pants." she hissed, and he shrugged once.
"Well, all we can do now is drink 'til the bars shut us down, huh?" he asked, and she threw the shot back and sighed.
"Ain't that just what Christmas is all about?"

"And I hope you're happy with yourself, cause I'm not laughing." she slurred an hour later, leaning against him drunkenly as he laughed and pushed her gently away.
"Don't you think it's so damn trashy what you did this holiday?" she asked, her eyes watering up before she shook her head.
"I gave you my heart, you ripped it apart."
"It was like wrapping paper trash." he growled and she laughed once before getting up.
(So trashy)
"You know, I wrote you a song and I hope that you sing along." she said with a small grin, and he raised an eyebrow.
"How does it go then?"
"Merry Christmas, kiss my ass." she spat, and then walked out.

Merry Christmas
Kiss my ass

do i care that its nowhere near Christmas? no.