Wonderless (Sandie)

yo what up i am alive have some oc ness.

"I don't care if your beautiful lips exist out there." Danger Urie slurred, his eyes half closed as his fiance Quinn helped him up the stairs.
"Let me guess. Because your wonderless?" she laughed, and he nodded drunkenly, fumbling with the knob to their room before finally opening it.

Why the best can't make it in Hollywood
No more

"It's like a long drag taken before the smoke hits the white sky." he said as he collapsed onto the bed, kicking his shoes off as she rolled her eyes and sat next to him.
"Dange, it's fake just like the movies." she said with a small smile, kissing his forehead and covering him up. She sat there until he fell asleep, and then walked out, the door shutting behind her with a barely audible click.

Oh yeah

"And I can't wait just to see you again." Danger said the next afternoon, voice thick with sleep and emotion when he found out Quinn had went back to her parents house.
"Your two faces are locked on mine, and I've had the worst time chasing the thought away." she said back, voice quiet and shaky.
"Please come back Quinnie."
"I can't Dange. There's no hope, no home with you the way you are." she said, voice breaking.
"Because maybe I'm a fake? Well maybe you're to blame. Maybe I'm a star." he scoffed, and she laughed.
"Stumbling drunk light if anything."
"My mistakes I've made won't leave me alone Quinn. And now they're tearing us apart."
"You can't tear apart something that was already falling apart." she spat, and his heart sank.
"Maybe not."

"And if you don't find me on the front page, then Quinn find a way to say that you saw me. And if you don't find me in a movie, god knows you can find a way to say that you knew me." he said after a brief silence, and she sighed.
"You and I got lost along the way, but this will end some day some way Danger." she said, tears breaking her voice apart as he took a deep breath.
"Well Q, if you don't find me at all then I won't care." he muttered, and then his eyes widened at the click of her hanging up.

"If I could find a place for the holiday, then maybe I would call." Quinn said the next day, and Danger remained quiet.
"You're a payphone away from the mess that I've become." she continued, and at the sound of her voice he laughed, the liquor in his system dulling everything else.
"Why would I call you? I'm destroying what I love." he scoffed, and for the last time, Quinn hung up.

no i didn't have a plan for this one shot why do you ask. oops. leave a request if you wanna. i aint gonna pressure you

Song One Shots Volume Two जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें