By The Way (Jasper and Jamie)

Whoop! More new oc's. Meet Jasper Wild and Jamie Woodland, now in the Ryden on my page! 

"A note by the door. It simply explains all of it." Jasper Wild said softly, her voice echoing in the room as her friend Ryan looked at her with sympathetic eyes.
"Now it's all that remains." She said, and then poured another cup of coffee, drinking it with shaking hands.
"When was the last time you slept?" He asked, and she sighed.
"I don't know. But it's no wonder why." She said before wiping a hand under her eyes, looking at the tears there before sighing.
"Look at the dust on the floor, piled up from the years." She continued, and then laughed once.
"All those scars and souvenirs, weren't even worth it."
"Oh?" A voice asked, and she flinched visibly before looking up to see Jamie Woodland in the doorway, her brows pushed together as she looked at Jasper, Ryan getting up and squeezing Jasper's shoulder before leaving.

"You left without saying goodbye to me." Jasper said simply, and Jamie rolled her eyes.
"Jas, you know why I did." She said, and Jasper nodded.
"Yeah. And now that you're gone away all I can think about is you and me."
"It's not like before." Jamie said softly, and then looked around at the sparsely decorated apartment before letting her eyes settle on Jasper again.
"You've left nothing here, it's all disappeared." She whispered, and Jamie sat across from her.
"It hurts me to see." She started, and Jasper looked up with bloodshot eyes.
"What? That we've been a lie?" She spat, and Jamie's gaze hardened.
"Would it have hurt you to try? To see it my way?" She asked, and Jasper looked away before scoffing.

"It's sad to say that this pain is killing me inside." She finally said, and then bit her bottom lip against a sob.
"But it's time to say that this pain is keeping me alive. And I know that now." She said, and Jamie finally looked away from her, unshed tears thick in her voice.
"It rips through my heart, knowing I left you that way. It's been tearing me apart." She said, before getting up to leave, knowing she made a mistake coming to see Jasper.

"By the way, you left without saying goodbye to me, not the other way around." She called from the table, and Jamie stopped with her hand on the doorknob
"All I think about now is you and me." She said softly, before walking out and then falling against the wall as she began to cry.

All I think about now
Is you and me