The Last Something That Meant Anything

Wow another oc ship I'm so shocked wowie -if that's you, shut up. Some Ryden, Joshler, Jalex, Frerard, Peterick and others coming soon. Just gotta find my muse. Without further ado, welcome Andie Black new oc, and their ship with Sebastian Danzig of Palaye Royale.

"I thought that we could sit around and talk for hours." Andie Black spat sarcastically from where they sat, ash blonde hair pulled away from their face as they looked at Sebastian Danzig their boyfriend of the past five years, until now.
"About things I couldn't say to you?" He asked emotionlessly, ignoring their hurt look.
"Things that we could never do don't need to be dwelled on And."
"This conversation has had no face, and I know sometimes the words take days, but can you re-write and erase anything?" They asked quietly, then got up from the couch to stand in front of him.

"Look, Bastian, you know my heart, so i want you to tell me honestly did you ever really want this?" They asked, and he looked them in the eyes, swallowing past a lump that had lumped in his throat.
"Andie, I could borrow words from all my favourite paragraphs and never come close to how much i wanted this. I would even sit down to write a ballad while we say the things we'd hope would mean the most to me." He sighed, looking to the ceiling abouve their head as they looked down to the floor.
"Ya know, each letter sent when you went on tour, I have found in the pages of hope, for the days when I feel like I've lost everything." They whispered softly, stepping away from him to walk to the patio outside the kitchen window.
"Just do me a favor, and don't move on too fast okay? Cause my jealous heart can't take that, and if i could, i would sing a song for every word that's come out wrong." They said softly, wiping a tear away as sunlight spilled into the room.

"Look, I'll be okay. I guess that's what you want me to say." Andie said a few days later as Sebastian came for the last of his things, his eyes locking on theirs.
"I know Andie, and I do love you but it ju-"
"I get it, and don't give me false hope Sebastian. It's called break-up 'cause it's broken, not because its fixable." They said softly, and then looked to the floor between their feet.
"But, I think you were just about to tell me how you meant that you were sorry."
"And I am. The nights we've spent together have really meant the world to me." He said carefully, watching Andie's face carefully as they looked up.
"The cherry flavored kisses from tour, I still taste them, do you miss it?" They asked, and he bit his lip before nodding once.
"Yeah, but like you said, it's called break up 'cause it's broken." He whispered, grabbing his bag and walking out without a word.

Two weeks later Andie walked into a coffee shop, freezing in place at Sebastian sitting at the window with a cup of what they knew was tea. Slowly they walked over, sitting across from him with a small smile.
"Andie?" He asked, and they nodded
"What is it? Are you okay?" He asked, voice deepening with concern. Andie smiled and reached across the table to take his hands before speaking.
"Sorry to bother you, but if your okay with it, I thought that we could sit around and talk for hours." They whispered, and Sebastian squeezed their hands tightly before smiling back.
"About things I couldn't say to you."

And things that
We could never do