The Overpass {Joshler}

"Sorry to get sentimental tonight." Tyler Joseph began, his eyes locked on the form of Josh Dun.
"Then why are you?" Josh asked, and the younger boy shrugged helplessly.
"I don't know. It's just that everything reminds me of things I thought I shouldn't have to see again." He said plainly, his eyes traveling to the fireplace where a picture of his wife Jenna sat.
"And see Josh, the thing is I'm so sorry to say." He started, stopping when Josh turned to look at him.
"You need me, don't you?" He asked plainly, and Tyler dropped his gaze.
"Someone still loves you at least." He whispered harshly, walking past Tyler to the door of the hotel room the occupied, walking out without a word.

"Meet me at the overpass." Josh said later that night when Tyler called him, and the younger man sighed once.
"I can't. Josh I'm sick of this troubled love and high speed noise." He said, weak even to his own ears.
"I know. Just like I know you wanna meet me at the overpass." Josh whispered after a full minute,  and then disconnected the line.

Let me hear you say something

"I have a shirt that keeps your smell." Tyler said as he leant on the hood of his car, looking at Josh. 
"You keep one too in parallel, I know. " He said, and the other man nodded 
"You wanna know something funny?" He finally asked, and Tyler looked at him curiously.
"We have been through countless tiny bottles of shit wine. But I remember every time. Every single time,  you were beneath me, screaming my name." He said softly, and Tyler flinched away.
"And Ty, everything about you is perfect. Right down to your blood type." He continued, and Tyler looked away, eyes trained to the ground. 
"I remember every time." Tyler finally said, and then turned on his heel and got back in his car, driving away.

Let me hear you say something