You Had Me At Hello (Addie and Sebastian)

"Hello?" Sebastian Danzig said tiredly, a small yawn making its way past his lips.
"Hey. I just wanted to say I'm missing you so much, I'll see you die tonight." The voice of his fiance Addie cut through, and before he could say anything she spoke again.
"Just so I can get to you before the sun will rise." She said softly, and he laid back in his bunk with a small sigh.
"Baby, I know the signs are on and I feel this too." He started, quickly finishing before she could speak.
"But none of that ever seems to matter when I'm holding you. And right now I'm wasting away from you." He said quietly, and she laughed once, a soft sweet sound.
"What have I gotten into this time around?" She asked, and he laughed with her.
"I swore I'd never trust anyone again but I didn't have to, cause Sebastian, you had me at hello." She whispered, and he requested a face time call with her, his screen filled with her smile when she accepted it.

"Ad, I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours." He said, watching as a blush covered her cheeks, a rare occasion.
"I means it's radiant, and because of it I feel more with everyday that goes by." He continued, and she smiled.
"Hey, would it be okay if I took your breath away?" She asked, smiling at the silence coming from his end.
"I'm wasting away from you, and I don't want to." She continued, and he sighed.
"Addie, baby, you had me at hello. I mean the first time I ever came to your house you gave me butterflies at the mailbox." He chuckled, and after a few more minutes they disconnected the call.

Two weeks later Sebastian stood in his bedroom, knocking on the door and waking a sleeping Addie.
"Hello." He said with a small smile, catching her she launched herself into his arms.
"I don't know what I got into this time around." He said, and she rolled her eyes.
"All I know is, you had me at hello."

ANOTHER NEW OC? WHO IS SHE

She's Addie Whiteland and had a brother and sister so get ready my dudes.