You/Mikasa Ackerman - Hide

As good as it felt to have your girlfriend kiss and suck on your neck, you were coming to regret it when you noticed the various hickeys you had all over you neck. When you said it was fine for her to mark you, you didn't think she would cover your entire neck. You should've known that Mikasa would take advantage of the fact that you were distracted to mark you. Especially since she's been getting jealous with the amount of time that you had been spending with Ymir. 

"Woah. I knew Mikasa was possessive."

"Shut up, Ymir. This is all your fault!"

"How is it my fault that your girlfriend is practically a vampire."

"She's been jealous because you keep dragging me to spend time with you and Christa! We hardly get to spend our time together."

"You know you could always just walk out of our room. I'm not forcing you to stay." Ymir suddenly stops talking and her lips form a smirk when she puts two and two together. "You wanted to get her jealous!"

"No, I did not!"

"Just admit it, you wanted to make Mikasa jealous to see what she would do."

"Shut up, Ymir! Where the hell is Christa when you need her."

"Christa's not going to save you from this. Just admit it, you wanted for Mikasa to get all jealous to see what she would do."

You didn't even have to say anything, your guilt expression told her everything. 

"I'm telling Christa about this. Lets see if you'll still be laughing then."

At the mention of Christa's name, Ymir stops laughing. You couldn't be serious about telling Christa. 

"Seriously? Why do you have to bring Christa into this? I'm your best friend, it's normal that I tease you about these things."

"Yeah? And it's normal that I tease you about these things too. It's fun watching how Christa gets mad at you."

"Well it's going to be fun to watch you try to cover those marks from everyone."

Ymir takes off before you even have a chance to grab her. You were about to follow her outside to chase after her but stopped when you remembered the marks that covered your neck. Poking your head out, you made sure that no one was around to see you. There was only one way you could hide your marks and the answer was in your girlfriend's room. 

X

When you arrive, neither Sasha or Mikasa is around. You didn't know where they were and you didn't care, you just needed to find her scarf and get out before anyone noticed you. Just as you're digging around in one of her drawers, someone opens the door and walks in. 

"Are you looking for something?"

You spin around to find your girlfriend at the door with an amused smile. She had a feeling that you would eventually show up. 

"Yes! Your scarf, give it to me!"

Mikasa gives you an innocent look as she points at her scarf. 

"This thing? What do you need it for?"

"You know damn well what I need it for. Give me your scarf."

Mikasa thinks about it for a second and then shakes her head. 

"I don't think so. I think everyone should see those marks that I left."

You couldn't believe this was the same girl that was too shy to even kiss you just a few months ago. 

"Mikasa, give me your scarf or so help me..."

"Or what? What are you going to do about it? I could easily pin you down and you won't be able to take the scarf from me."

Since threats weren't going to work on her then you were just going to have to guilt trip her into giving it to you. 

"I guess that you're okay with Jean knowing what we've been up to. I'm sure he'll love to know about it. Hasn't he been asking you if he could..."

You didn't even have to finish your sentence as she threw the scarf at you. 

"I'll kill him if he says anything about the scarf."

Giving her a smile, you wrapped the scarf around your neck. Mikasa had to admit that she liked seeing you wear her scarf, it made her want to leave more marks on you so you could continue wearing it. She didn't want to say she was possessive but wearing her scarf  would definitely let everyone know how serious the two of you were. You were hers and only hers. 

"What are you smiling about?"

You asked when you noticed the small smile she had.

"Nothing. I just think you look really good wearing it."

You were grateful to have the scarf as you hid your cheeks. Maybe you would keep on for a little longer.