(SPOILERS FOR S4) You/Sasha Blouse - Push Part 1

AN: I haven't watched S4 or read the manga so it might be entirely inaccurate

The mission had been a success. It was the first of many and you couldn't be happier that things were off to a great start. If things continued this way, titans would soon be a thing of the past. With everyone in high spirits after what just occurred, everyone was celebrating. You weren't the exception as you celebrated with your friends and girlfriend. After so much death and destruction, the celebration was needed. Everyone was in much higher spirits, they didn't think the plan would work but after the mission's successful, they began to feel hopeful.

"I'm so ready for this to be over. I'm just so tired."

Floch shoves a flask into your hands as he overhears you.

"Cheer up! We're going to win this! We're going to go back home and never have to worry about titans. The two of you could finally get married!"

You pushed him off as you felt your cheeks heat up. No one was supposed to know about your plans to get married. Neither you or Sasha wanted to jinx anything.

"Yeah. Yeah. Go drink with the rest of your buddies. I want to celebrate with Sasha."

He was already half drunk as he gives you a knowing grin. You roll your eyes and turn away to continue your celebration with Sasha and the rest.

"and then Mikasa just..."

You ignore Jean when you hear something from behind you. It sound a lot like the wires from the ODM gear but it couldn't possibly be. Everyone who was meant to be on board was already on board. You looked around to see if you could spot anyone that was missing but you couldn't do so with everyone moving around.

"(y/n)? Is everything okay?"

Sasha asks when she notices you looking around. You nod but continue looking around, your instincts screaming at you that something was wrong.

"No. I..."

You turn around just in time to spot a child at the entrance. Her gun was up and pointing straight at Sasha. You didn't think twice to push Sasha out of the way when you hear the shot. At the sound of it, everyone's attention is grabbed. Turning around, they find you on the ground with blood all over your uniform and Sasha attempting to stop the blood. Connie and Jean had run over to stop the kids from hurting someone else.

"(y/n)! Stay with me! Keep your eyes on me!"

It was difficult to keep your eyes open, you felt so tired and cold. All you wanted was to get some sleep but you couldn't do so as you heard Sasha's panicked voice. You just wanted to ease her worries, whatever they were.

"Don't c..c.." You coughed, getting blood all over Sasha's uniform. She didn't care as she continued to stop the bleeding and keep you awake. Connie and Jean had finally returned with the rest after telling them about what happened. "cry. Why ar..."