You/Annie Leonhart - Mornings

It was rare for you to wake up early enough that the sun still wasn't out

It was rare for you to wake up early enough that the sun still wasn't out. It probably had to do with the fact that as soon as you finished taking your shower, you skipped dinner and headed straight to bed after an exhausting workout.

As you grew more alert, you realized you weren't alone in your bed. Someone's arm was around your waist. You frowned, unable to remember falling asleep with someone. You also began to panic, thinking that Annie would accuse you of cheating if they saw you sleeping with someone else.

You took a deep breath, ready to face the situation. Opening your eyes, you're relieved to see Annie. She had been the last person you would've suspected of sharing your bed considering she was adamant about no PDA. Since she probably didn't want any other cadets to see you like this, you decide to get out of bed. You began to sit up, only to feel a hand grabbing the back of your shirt.

"Don't"

You hear her quietly whisper. You turned around to face her, smiling when you noticed she still had her eyes closed.

"Or what?"

"Or I'll kick your ass."

You covered your mouth, not wanting to wake up the others. Annie must've heard you struggling to hold back your laugh as she smiled.

"I'll stay." You laid back down and leaned in to give her a quick kiss. "But lets go back to sleep."

X

An hour later and you wake up to hear the others had already woken up. You opened your eyes to find Annie was still sleeping. It was rare of her to still be in bed as she liked to be the first one out of it.

"Annie?"

No sign of her hearing you. You gently shook her but that still didn't work. Not wanting to get punched, you decided to kiss her. As soon as you lips meet, she kisses you back. You let out a gasp, not expecting for her to be awake.

"Morning."

She whispers when you pull apart.

"How long have you been awake?"

"A couple of minutes ago. I just wanted to spend a little more time holding you."

There's footsteps behind you and you suddenly hear Ymir's voice.

"I knew the two of you were fucking. Looks like Krista and I, aren't the only ones."

"Ymir!" Krista grabs her ear and begins to drag her away. "Pay her no attention! The two of you are so cute."

Annie sighs as she sits up.

"I'm going to kill her."

"Annie!"

X

Since the two of you left the barracks, Annie held your hand the entire walk to the mess hall. Inside the hall, she sat as close as possible to you. You didn't mind the hand holding or the close seating but you were curious.

"Annie, is everything alright?"

"Why do you ask?"

"It's just that you don't usually act like this?"

"Like what?"

You hold up your hands as she began to hold it when you finished eating. She turns away from you as you say something.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't hear that." She's still facing away from you as she mumbles again. "I can't hear you." She remains macing the wall to answer your question. Annoyed that you couldn't hear, you cupped her cheek and made her look at you. "What were you saying?"

Unable to look at you, she stares at something in the ground.

"I missed you."

You smile widely when you finally hear her.

"You're so cute, Annie."

You leaned in to kiss her, unable to resist yourself. There was still plenty of people in the mess hall but Annie paid them no attention as she was happy. It was nice not having to hide.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Hange Zoe - Break

——————