You/Historia Reiss - Apologies

"Queen Historia! Queen Historia!"

The man tried to get her to stop so he could talk to her but Historia just continued walking.

"If this is important then you better catch up. I told everyone that I wanted the day off."

Historia could hear him gasping for air so she slows down. The man takes this opportunity to use the last bit of his stamina to catch up to her.

"Thank you!" He said nearly out of breath. "T..the preparations you requested are all ready. Is there anything else that you'd like for us to do?"

Feeling guilty for making him chase after her, Historia stops to give him a second to catch his breath.

"No, that is all. You can take the rest of the day off."

He bows as he offers 'thank you's' to her. She bids him goodbye and continues on her way to her original destination without being bothered again.

X

Upset that Historia had yet again bailed on you, you took out your frustration on your cadets. You could tell they wanted to murder you for the training you were putting them through but no one dared to speak up. They knew if they did, they would've been kicked out of the military police without a second thought.

"Keep up the pace! If you can't then how are you supposed to protect our Queen!"

Rather then push themselves harder, they instead stopped what they were doing and bowed.

"Don't be so hard on them, (y/n)." You turned around quickly to find Historia standing behind you. She gave you a small smile before turning to the cadets and dismissing them. "They were at the top of their class. I trust them with my life."

"Well you shouldn't. You shoud've seen how weak they've gotten after getting this cushy job. It is my duty as your...."

Historia grips your coat with both hands and pulls you in for a kiss to shut you up. You get lost in the kiss, completely forgetting what you had been saying.

"As my girlfriend, it is your duty to go with me on dates."

"But you've been busy. How can I take you out?"

"You can take me on a date now. I'm free."

"You are?"

You ask, surprise evident in your tone. She lets out a quiet laugh and nods.

"I am. I'm all yours and since you didn't have a chance to plan anything. I took care of it."

She wrapped her arm around yours and then led you to where everything had been set up.

X

Arriving at the location, you found that she had them set up a table with all your favorite foods.

"I also told them to make your favorite dessert."

You turned to look down at her.

"Historia, you didn't have to do this. I would've been happy with just enjoying a simple meal with you."

She sighs as she looks over at the table.

"I know but I couldn't really apologize if I just gave you chicken or something."

You frowned, not understanding why she was apologizing.

"Apologize? What do you need to apologize for?"

"For becoming a queen. If I had known how much this position would affect our relationship then I wouldn't have taken it....I'm sorry. I've ruined everything."

You gently grip her chin and turn her head so she could face you. You sigh as you see tears falling.

"You have not ruined anything, Historia. Yes, it does suck that we can't really spend a lot of time together but I understand that you have a duty to your people. I know you and you wouldn't be able to live with yourself if you had turned this position down. I love you, Historia. As long as we continue going to sleep in each other's arms then I'm okay with everything."

"But..."

You wipe her tears away and give her a quick kiss.

"But nothing, alright? Lets enjoy this lovely meal."

Her smile returns, making you give her one in return.

"I love you, (y/n)."

"Not as much as I love you, Queen Historia."

She blushes as you mention her title, reminding her of your late night activities that the two of you would often partake in when she wasn't exhausted. The thought of what might occur excited her and it almost made her want to just skip dinner. Rather than rush you, Historia sat besides you and forced herself to get her mind out of the gutter so she could enjoy dinner. The next few hours were going to pass by so slowly.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Sasha Blouse - Regret

Hitch Dreyse - Uncommon Part 2

Sasha Blouse - Kind

------------