You/Hange Zoe - Surprise(Angst)

TW: Yandere themes, major injury, mentions of suicide

After a day of hard work, Hange just wanted to go home and spend the rest of the evening with you

After a day of hard work, Hange just wanted to go home and spend the rest of the evening with you. You always helped them forgot about the shitty day they had whenever you were on your good days.

"Honey, I'm home!"

Hange announces after locking the door behind them.

"In the kitchen!"

You answer in a cheery tone, making Hange smile. It seems you were on a good day. They take off their coat and hang it up on the hanger before making their way over to you.

As they enter the kitchen, you turn around to give them a smile.

"It smells nice in here. You didn't have to cook today. It was my turn."

You press a kiss to their cheek when they get closer and turn back around to look at the food. Hange wraps their arms around your waist and lets their head rest on your shoulder. They doesn't say anything when they feel you tense up for a second.

"I know but you've been doing it more than me. I just thought that I should return the favor."

"Well I'm not going to complain about this delicious meal. It looks and smells delicious." They press a kiss to your neck and then let you go. "I'll set up the table."

X

Dinner was finished and it was time for dessert.

"You made me a cake!? (y/n), you're really spoiling me. You didn't have to."

You set the cake in the middle of the table and return back to your seat.

"You've been having a long week. I just wanted to do something nice for you."

As Hange stands, they lean in to give you a quick kiss. You remain in your seat while staring at the cake as they get the knife. When they return, they're quick to cut two pieces for the two of you.

"You're really spoiling me, (y/n). I needed this."

"Of course, love."

You give them a smile while eating a bite of the cake. They started to talk about how their day had been but you weren't paying attention as attempted to hype yourself up for what you were about to do. This was your chance and you couldn't back down. Months of planning had led to this day. You were going to escape even if it meant you could die.

You wait until they look away for the briefest of seconds before grabbing the knife and pushing it into their stomach. Their eyes widen in shock, not believing what you had just done. You pay them no attention as you reach for the keys in their pocket and rush to the front door.

With the keys, you quickly unlock the door and make a run for it. You weren't sure where you were but you could tell where North was. Knowing that the Scout base was South, you ran in that direction.

X

You almost cried at the sight of the Scout base up ahead. You weren't sure how far you had been running but you knew Hange was too far behind to catch up to you. You took a second to catch your breath and gather your thoughts. You weren't sure if they would believe you about what kind of person Hange truly was. The bruises and cuts all over your body might help your case but you couldn't be sure. Hange was the Scouts Commander, they were all loyal to them. You hoped your friends would at least believe you.

"Mi...Mikasa!"

Hearing her name, Mikasa turns around in the direction of the noise. She lets out a loud gasp when she sees the state you were in.

"(y/n)?"

Hearing your name, the rest of your friends all turn to face you. They're shocked to see your face after they had been told you had run away. They all rush to your side to help you walk back to the base.

"We thought you had gone back home? What happened?"

Sasha asks while she checks over your injuries. You're just about to answer when Scouts of higher ranks come out of the base. Levi follows them from behind.

"You're under arrest for desertion of the Survey Corps."

Your friends all tried to help you but they were blocked by a wall of soldiers. When you're dragged back inside the base, they all leave with the exception of Levi.

"If you all don't want to join her, I suggest you don't pry any further."

Something didn't sit right about this with Mikasa but she didn't have any proof of any wrongdoing. She was forced to let it go.

X

Hange hissed as Levi wrapped the bandage tighter against their wound.

"This is what you get for being careless. You're lucky that I stopped her from saying anything. I'm not helping you fix this mess."

"I know. I know. I got it under control. It won't happen again."

X

After crying yourself to sleep, you woke up to a loud bang. When you open your eyes, you're met by the one person you had hoped to never see again.

"Aww. Don't look so sad. We'll be going home soon. I'll take care of everything." Her cheery tone disappeared, replaced by one devoid of any emotion. "and I'm going to make sure that you regret your actions."

When they leave, you curl into a ball and cry. This had been your only chance and you failed.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Hange Zoe - Cries

Hange Zoe - Comfort

Rico B... - Ignorance

Hitch ... - Rumors Part 2

Ymir - Confessions

Mikasa Ackerman - Late

Sasha Blouse - Beginnings

Pieck Finger - Wrong

-----------