You/Hange Zoe - Test

You had only turned your head away from the titans for a second but that was all the time the titan needed to lunge at you

You had only turned your head away from the titans for a second but that was all the time the titan needed to lunge at you. Hange's reactions were fast enough to pull you away just before they could chomp on you.

"(y/n)! You need to be careful! You could've seriously been hurt..."

You couldn't focus to a word that they were saying with the way that everything was spinning.

"Hange! Her hand!"

Moblit finally points out for them as they had been too busy with lecturing you to notice that your hand was now missing. Blood was quickly pooling around you and that spurred them into action.

Hange carried you back inside while Moblit followed after her.

"Shit! I should've taken notice of it. How could I have been so stupid!"

"Hange, you need to focus. We need to stop the bleeding and close it."

"I know! I know! Get everything ready." While Moblit ran around her lab to get everything ready, Hange attempted to stop the bleeding. "It's going to be okay, (y/n). We're going to fix you right up. You just relax and we'll take care of everything."

Hange couldn't tell if you could hear her as you were drifting in and out of consciousness. Her words were more to comfort herself.

"I have everything ready, Hange. We can start."

X

You woke up to the feeling of someone on top of you. Your slight movement was enough to wake said person up.

"(y/n)! You're awake! Thank the walls. I was so worried."

Hange cupped your cheeks to lean in and kiss you all over your face. After making sure that she hadn't missed a spot, she place one last kiss on your lips. You gave her a wide smile and cupped her cheeks to do the same. Your smile immediately drops when you notice your missing hand. Hange's kisses had distracted you enough to not realize the missing limb.

"My hand..what happened to my hand?"

Hange climbs off of your bed to give you space to properly look at your injury.

"I thought that I had pulled you away just in time but the titan ended up taking your hand with him. I'm so sorry, (y/n). I should've been looking out for you."

With a sigh, you let your head fall back on the pillow. Raising your arm with the missing hand, you quietly stare at it.

"You saved my life, Hange. There's nothing for you to apologize. In fact, I should be thanking you. You did save my life after all. It would've been much worse if you hadn't pulled me away."

"Well I.."

You grabbed a fistful of her shirt and pulled her in so you could shut her up with a kiss.

"If the next words out of your mouth are to say that this is all your fault, I'm going to break up with you."

"I was going to say that I love you and ask what you wanted to eat?"

You shook your head, not believing that those were her next words.

"I love you too and whatever they're serving at the cafeteria. If Erwin didn't get special treatment for losing his arm then I don't get special treatment for losing my hand."

"Okay so then I'll bring you your favorite. I'll have Sasha cook it."

"Hange! You will do no such thing. Sasha is going to get in trouble if they find out what she's doing."

"Relax, she loves you and I don't think she'll mind cooking your favorite. Now just lay back down and let me take care of our dinner."

She presses a kiss on your cheek and heads out before you could tell her anything else. With her gone, you realize that Moblit was still in the room with you.

"Please make sure that she doesn't do anything stupid for this dinner. If you could convince her to just get me a tray of what they're serving, that would be great."

"Yes, Section Commander. Is there anything else you might need?"

"No, I'm good. Thank you."

He steps out and you're finally left alone. If Erwin could figure out how to deal with one arm, you could surely figure out how to deal with one hand.