You/Rico Brzenska - Comfort

Rico found it strange that you still hadn't shown up for bed

Rico found it strange that you still hadn't shown up for bed. You were always in bed before midnight and it was already way past the time. She grabbed her jacket and a spare candle to search for you.

No one was outside except for the several guards that were posted to keep watch. She would stop and ask those that might know about your whereabouts but they didn't have a clue as to where you would be.

X

Rico searched all over without having any luck. There weren't many places for you to go to so it was frustrating that she still hadn't been able to find you.

"Rico? What are you doing up so late?"

Rico turns around to find Commander Pixis. She quickly salutes him before answering him.

"I'm searching for (y/n). I'm a little worried that she hasn't come to bed."

He laughs, confusing her. She had no idea what was so funny about what she had said. If anything, it should be worrying.

"Relax, Rico. Have you tried checking her old room? She often likes to go there when she has a lot of paperwork to do. A few of the recruits got injured during their training exercise so she would probably filling out incident reports there."

"Oh! Thank you, Commander. If you'll excuse me."

He nods as she salutes him again and takes off to your old room.

X

Like Pixis had said, Rico ended up finding you hunched over your desk as you filled out some paperwork. You turn around to see who was at the door when it opens. When you see who it is, you give them a tired smile.

"Rico? What are you doing here? You should be sleeping."

You covered your mouth as you yawned, making her smile.

"I came to drag you to bed. You can fill out the paperwork later."

"Mm. Can't. These need to be filed by tomorrow."

Rico could tell that you were barely keeping yourself awake.

"How about you take a quick 10 minute nap and I'll fill them out in the meantime."

"No. I can't have you doing my work. I'm almost done."

"I'm not taking no for an answer so get on your bed and let me handle the paperwork."

You were too tired to argue so you stood up and made your way to bed.

"10 minutes, okay?"

"I'll wake you up in 10 minutes."

You nodded and closed your eyes, quickly falling asleep. Rico smiles as she hears your soft snores. She makes her way over to your desk and starts filling out the leftover paperwork.

X

Almost an hour later and Rico finished the paperwork that you needed to do. She blows out the candle and makes her way to lay down besides you. Doing her best to not wake you, she carefully scoots close to you to wrap an arm around your waist to hold you.

"Rico?"

You're more asleep then awake as you call for her.

"Shh. Go back to sleep. It's late."

"kay, I love you."

"I love you too."

Rico whispers to you. The two of you are quick to fall asleep, exhausted from the day.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Mikasa Ackerman/Annie Leonhart - Fight

Annie Leonhart - Guilt Ending 2

Annie Leonhart - Sight

------------