You/Mikasa Ackerman - Warrior

Despite the woman's attempt to hide her sadness with a smile, you could tell it was fake

Despite the woman's attempt to hide her sadness with a smile, you could tell it was fake. You knew who she was and what she had done to save the world. Wanting to make her acquaintance in hopes to distract her, you make your way over to her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Ackerman. My name is (full name). I heard what you did to save the world. We are forever indebted to you."

She gives you a small smile as she shakes her head.

"It was only right."

"I'm also sorry about your friend...."

"He wasn't a bad man. He was only trying to give us a chance at a happy life."

"I cannot judge those that I do not know but if you say that he wasn't a bad man then I believe you."

X

After the party, the two of you more of your time with each other. It didn't take long for the two of you to become close friends. The two of you shared a lot of interests including wanting to live by a forest.

"Would it be crazy for me to just build a house near the forest and live there for the rest of my life until I die?"

"I would be a hypocrite if I called it crazy. I've been thinking of doing the same thing. I'm just so tired of everything. I just want to live a peaceful live after everything we've been through."

"Why don't we do it? Lets just build a cabin and make it our home."

"Mikasa, I think we skipped a few steps."

She frowns, not understanding what you mean. You just give her a smile as you explain.

"I mean people usually get married before they decide to move in together."

"Oh!"

Seeing her cheeks grow red made you wish that you had brought a camera over to the island.

"I'm just messing with you, Mikasa. I would love to build a cabin with you a make it our home."

X

With the help of Historia, a cabin had been built for the two of you near the tree that Eren frequented. Mikasa would constantly ask if it was okay and you had to reassure her that it was more than okay with you.

"I always pictured that Eren and I would have this happy ending."

She tells you as you're both sitting outside to enjoy a breath of fresh air.

"I'm sorry Mikasa. I know how much you love him."

"...I did. I truly believed that he and I would build a future together but after everything that happened, I realized that I only imagined those things because I dedicated my entire life to him. I couldn't picture myself with anyone else because I had promised myself that I would always be there for him." You stayed quiet, unsure of what to say. "I loved him but I think I've developed feelings for another"

"Is it Jean? Because I happen to know that he likes you back."

"No. It's not Jean. It's you."

Mikasa stares at you while holding her breath as she waited for an answer from you. She enjoyed having you as a friend but she wished to be something more with you. After what happened with Eren, she can't keep quiet about her feelings anymore. It might cost her your friendship but it was a risk worth taking.

"Me?"

"Yes. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. We can just forget everything that I said."

"Why would I want to forget what you said? It's what I've been dreaming of hearing from you for a while now. I like you, Mikasa."

The two of you smile at each other as you lean in closer to one another.

"I think we did things backwards, didn't we?"

You ask her.

"It's okay. I like the way things are going."

She whispers as she closes the distance between the two of you to kiss you.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Yelena - Mission

Ymir/Historia Reiss - Flowers

Annie Leonhart - Lost

------------