You/Rico Brzenska - Uncomfortable

You were uncomfortable

You were uncomfortable. You hated that you had been forced to wear a (dress/suit) just to blend in with the crowd. You were part of the Garrison, you weren't sure why you had been dragged along to be part of the Queen's guard. Had you known what would entail to be part of her guard, you would've turned down the job.

"You look a little lonely, here..." The man slides a drink to you as he takes a seat besides you. "This will help you feel a little more at ease. So what's your name?"

You slide the drink back to him, giving him a small smile.

"I'm sorry but I don't think. I'm actually waiting for a friend."

You grimaced as he got close enough that you could smell the alcohol in his breath. You gagged, nearly throwing up as the smell got overwhelming.

"I could keep you company until they get here. I'm Mark by the way. You never told me yours."

"I'm sorry. I have to go."

You hurry out of your spot to another section of the diner that would allow you to see the Queen perfectly. You're relieved that the man doesn't follow you.

"Where's your date? You look a little too dressed up to be all alone."

You took a deep breath, trying to relax. You were never good at handling these types of situations. Rico was the one who would keep you safe. You hated that she couldn't join you today. Having her around would've helped keep everyone at a distance.

"I uh...I'm actually here alone. I just wanted to have a day to myself."

The man slides on the other side of the booth, inviting himself to join you. He takes the menu from your hands.

"I think I'll be much better company."

He motions for the waiter to come over and orders for the two of you.

"Excuse me. I need to go to the ladies room."

You don't wait for a reply as you quickly get out of the booth and head to the restroom.

X

You nearly scream when you suddenly feel to arms wrap around your waist. Opening your eyes, you relax when you realize it was Rico.

"You scared me."

"I'm sorry, (y/n). I didn't meant to."

You let out a sigh of content as you lean closer to her. After the day you had, you just wanted to go home and be in her arms.

"What are you doing here? I thought you had training?"

"I received word from the Queen that my presence was urgently requested. I cancelled training and hurried out."

"Sometimes I feel like Historia looks out for me more than I look out for her."

Rico pressed a kiss to you back and lets her head rest on your shoulder.

"She cares for you as you care for her. The two of you look out for each other."

"I suppose so. I should go back there....." You attempt to get out of her embrace but she continued to hold you closer. "Rico...I need to head back."

"Mmm. I would let you go but the Queen gave me strict orders to take you home."

"I can't. I need to be here."

"No. Two men just harassed you. Historia is dealing with them and I was specifically instructed to take care of you so lets go home."

You didn't protest as Rico led you out. Going home with Rico sounded like heaven.

X

After undressing and taking a hot bath, you changed into your pajamas and jumped into bed with Rico. She wrapped her arms around you and pulled your body flush against hers. After the day that the two of you had, both of you fell asleep quickly.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Mikasa Ackerman - Ease

Pieck F... - Part 2

Hange Z.. - (yandere)??

Hange Zoe - Cries

Hange Zoe - Comfort

Rico B... - Ignorance

-----------