You/Historia Reiss - Short

Summary: A moment between you and your queen

You sighed in content as Historia laid her head to rest on your chest. Your fingers moved up and down her bare back, tracing the marks that you had left from your nails digging into her skin. This had been the first time Historia had asked to be on top and you happily let her take control. 

"Was it everything you expect, Your Majesty?"

You bit your lip hard to hold back a moan as she kissed your neck and along your jaw. 

"It was perfect." She whispered in your ear. You turned around to kiss her but she held you back by pressing her hand against your chest. "Do you love me, (y/n)?"

Before you could answer, you looked directly at her.

"I love you, My Queen."

"Do you?"

She asked again, this time while gripping on to your jaw tightly. You hissed as she dug her nails into your skin. There was no doubt in your mind that this was payback for the marks that you had left on her back. 

"I would die for you." You started off. "I would kill for you."

"Don't say things that you wouldn't do."

"I would never lie about such things."

Historia gave you a small smile and leaned in to kiss you. 

"Good." She whispered against your lips before climbing on top of you and straddling your waist. "A believe a reward is in order for my brave and loyal guard."

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Pieck F... - Part 2

Hange Z.. - (yandere)??

Hange Zoe - Cries

Hange Zoe - Comfort

Rico B... - Ignorance

-----------