You/Yelena - Mission

TW: Suicide and death.

AN: Sasha didn't die

"Stop staring at it."

"I'm sorry! I can't help it. It looks so realistic. I feel like you've been waiting for this moment just so you could show it off."

She rolls her eyes and leans down to kiss you. The hair on her chin almost makes it seem like you were kissing someone else but then you're reminded it's her with the way she kisses you rougher while pulling you closer to her.

"Admit it. You like it."

"Yelena, I absolutely hate that hair on your chin. I would've ripped it off the moment I saw you with it but it's apparently important to the mission."

She just laughs and presses a kiss to your cheek.

"It's okay, I know you like it. You don't have to be shy about it."

"Yelena!"

You pays you no attention as she laughs and continues walking down the hall. You were definitely going to slap her silly for thinking it was a good idea to mess with you.

X

You lifted your towards the sky as if you were going to grab it. You started to laugh as your only means of escape let without you. If only you had been a little quicker, you would've noticed the kids following after you but you were distracted. After successfully completing your part of the mission, all you could think about was going back to Yelena. Your inability to remain focused on the mission ended up being your downfall. The only thing that made you feel at ease was that the kids were dead and weren't going to infiltrate the airship.

The bad thing was that you were bleeding out while you watched everyone board the ship.

"I'm sorry Yelena."

X

Yelena sat on one of the benches with her arms crossed while she impatiently waited for you. She couldn't understand what was taking you so long. You should've been one of the first ones to be on board of the ship.

"Yelena, I'm sure she's fine. You know how she is."

"I worry because I know how she is."

She stands up and pushes past Zeke to make her way to entrance to see if she could spot you.

X

Joining the rest of the Scouts, Yelena finds them huddled at the entrance.

"What's going on? What are you all looking at?"

She quickly searches the room for you but you're nowhere in sight.

"Yelena....."

Sasha didn't have to say anything for Yelena to realize that something bad must've happened to you. She pushes past everyone to arrive at the entrance to poke her head out.

"Where the hell is she? Why aren't you going out to get her?!"

Seeing the tall woman angry made everyone scared. No one dared to speak up until Sasha handed her the sniper.

"Down there. We were too late to....."

Yelena didn't listen to the rest of her words as she spotted your lifeless body in the middle of the street. She wanted to cry and scream from frustration, anger and sadness but she remained calm. You were in the middle of war so death was inevitable. She only wished that the two of you were in different positions. You were the one that was so full of life. You were the that deserved to live. Now all she had left was Zeke.

"It doesn't matter. We're in the middle of war. Sooner or later, we're all going to day. It's a good thing she died before this whole world went to shit. She deserved paradise."

Yelena heads to an empty room on the ship and spends the rest of the trip alone. All she could picture was your lifeless body. The world was truly cruel for ripping you from her life after things were going to start getting better. She should've just run away when the two of you arrived at Paradis. If she would've listened to you, you would still be alive. All you had ever wanted was to live in a place where you wouldn't be judged for being an Eldian. But instead, she forced you to help her complete Zeke's plan.

She pulled out her gun and pressed it against her head. There was nothing else in the world that she had to live for. With her dead, she would get to join you in the afterlife.

X

When they rushed to find out what the noise was, they found her with a smile on her face and a bullet hole in the middle of her forehead.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Ymir/Historia Reiss - Flowers

Annie Leonhart - Lost

------------