You/Mikasa Ackerman/Annie Leonhart - Jail(IQ)

"Let us go! I'm from Military Police! You can't arrest me!"

Annie struggled to remove the handcuffs, hating how she had let herself get distracted when she heard you cry out in pain. She should've known to stick besides you but she lost track of you when someone attacked her from behind. 

"Quiet! You're being arrested for disorderly conduct. Shut up or we'll make your charges even worse. I'm sure your commander wouldn't be happy to learn that their cadet was resisting arrest."

Annie glared at him but stayed quiet. A minute later and another officer is dragging you out of the tavern, 

"I'm from the Survey Corps! Let me go! I risk my life for you to sit on your ass all day!"

Tired of hearing you complain, the man hit the back of your head with his gun. 

"Shut up or I'll knock you out."

"Leave her alone!"

The officer who had been holding her is suddenly kicked as she runs over to hit the man that had hit you. She's just about the kick him too when you get in between. 

"No, Annie. We're going to make things worse."

Annie glares at him, hating that she couldn't hit him back. The man just laughs and hits her too. 

"Have fun explaining to your commanders the charges you'll be getting."

X

You and Annie just stared at each other, unsure of what to do. One of the officers had come in and asked them who to contact to bail them out. 

"So who should we call?"

"I'd call Mikasa but I feel a lot safer in jail."