You/Annie Leonhart - Use

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

 Thank you for understanding

You were only worried. Annie seemed a little more off than usual so you trailed after her when the two of you said your goodbyes. You just never expected to find out that she was also a titan shifter. To make things worse, she was one of the titan shifters that everyone feared. She wasn't like Eren, she wasn't trying to save humanity. It almost seemed like she was trying to end it.

You kept it to yourself for while, pretending everything was fine when the two of you would spend time together. You just couldn't keep quiet after what happened at the forest. A lot of the scouts had been wiped out by the hands of Annie and you couldn't help but feel guilty.

"I'm usually the one who's quiet, (y/n). What's on your mind?"

You felt sick when you couldn't even see an ounce of guilt in her eyes. She almost seemed happy.

"You killed my comrades. You killed them without any mercy, Annie? Why?"

Annie isn't even shocked when you ask her. She had a feeling that you had known for a while but she decided to also keep quiet to see what you would do.

"It's my mission. I was sent here to kill everyone inside the walls."

She might've not said much but those few words raised a lot of questions. Where was she from? Whose mission is she completing? Did she mean that people lived outside the walls? There were too many questions to ask but they could all wait. There was only one question that you wanted her to answer.

"Does that mean you were going to eventually kill me?"

"...yes." She quickly makes her way over to where you're sitting a kneels by your feet as she takes your hands in hers. You try to take your away but her grip was far too strong. "But I don't want to kill you, (y/n). I love you and I want to bring you back to my country when I return. It'll only be a few more months and then I'll save you from this titan-infested land."

"No. I'm not going anywhere with you, Annie. This is my home and I signed up to be a Scout so I could protect it." You quickly push Annie on her back to hold her down. "That includes protecting it from you."

You're about to scream for help but Annie quickly switches positions with you to cover your mouth. You struggle to push her off of you but she has a tight hold on you.

"I don't want to hurt you, (y/n). Truly, I don't. I love you. Everything I've done is so I could secure a passage for you to return home with me. Nothing else matters to me but you."

The two of you are interrupted by the sounds of people coming. You both freeze and then relax when you see Reiner and Bertolt. You think they're about to save you but soon realize that they seem to be working with Annie.

"She knows, doesn't she Annie? I told you it wasn't a good idea to get close to her. I was only trying to help you!"

"Reiner stop. You're making things worse for her."

"No. She made things worse for her when she started dating a devil. You need to kill her, Annie. She's going to tell on us before we even finish the mission."

Reiner didn't even flinch at the cold eyes that Annie gave him. He wasn't scared of her anymore.

"I'm not going to kill her! I'm bringing her back with us."

As they continued to argue back and forth, you were able to slip out of Annie's hold to run away and tell the others. Just as you're close to reaching headquarters, Bertolt manages to catch you. He covers your mouth and drags you back inside the forest.

"This is why I'm telling you that we need to kill her! You saw how she was going to tell on us, Annie."

"Shut up, Reiner! Let me deal with this."

Reiner actually shuts up as Annie talks to you.

"I don't want to hurt you, (y/n). Please. I want you to come home with me. I love you."

You couldn't speak with Bertolt's hand covering your face but she got her answer by the angry look in your eyes. She knew that if Bertolt let you go, you would be trying to kill them or running away to warn the others.

"If you can't do it. I will."

She stared at you for the longest time, trying to will herself to just kill you but she couldn't. She loved you but she had made a promise to her father to return. She forced herself to think that she had only fooled herself to think that she loved you to make your relationship more believable.

"Then you do it."

Even after hearing that you were going to die, you refused to shed any tears. You weren't going to let them see you cry.

X

Annie's grief wasn't fake. She truly was upset about losing you despite trying to think that your relationship was fake. She spent countless night unable to sleep as she remembered seeing your body fall limp as Reiner took away your last breath. Your death along with Marco's hit her the hardest.

As Eren continued to beat her, she felt like she could finally breathe. It almost felt like she was paying for all the things she had done. She didn't bother to protect herself with her crystal as she watched Eren try to eat her. Living was painful and she hoped that her father understood her choice to die. Her last thoughts were of her hoping that she would be able to see you in the afterlife in hopes that she could make of for everything that she had done.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Mikasa Ackerman/Annie Leonhart - Crystal

Mikasa Ackerman/Sasha Blouse - Malfunction

------------