You/Sasha Blouse - Run

You covered your mouth to stop yourself from making any noise as you continued to hear the titan eating your father. Everything in you was screaming to run away but you weren't sure how fast this titan could run. The thought of using the axe your father dropped to kill it had come to mind but you couldn't risk it. Any plan that came to mind would ultimately result in death, you just needed to figure out which one led to a painless death.

You're ready to jump out and make a run for it when the door to your house is suddenly slammed open. You again cover your mouth and poke your head out of the counter to see who was dumb enough to come inside. Said idiot locks eyes with you and spring into action. She grabs the axe and uses all her force to slam it on the titan's next.

"Lets go!"

You run around the counter to make a run for it with her.

X

The two of you are quietly riding through the forest. Sasha didn't know what to say and you were still in shock about what happened.

"Thank you for saving me. You didn't have to."

"I wasn't going to leave you there to die. I had to do something."

"Not everyone is like you. My entire village left and didn't bother to come help us when the titan broke into our home. All they cared about was getting out safely. I don't blame them."

"I'm sorry about your father."

You nod, not able to say anything else as you silently cried. Sasha could feel you shaking from holding in your sobs but she didn't say anything.

X

Sasha eventually ends up bumping to her father where they give the two of you shelter for the night.

"My name is (full name). I don't think I got a chance to tell you earlier."

"Sasha Blouse. It's nice to meet you (y/n)."

The two of you get quiet again while lookin up at the stars.

"I could've saved my father. I...I could've done something."

Sasha frowns as she hears your words.

"There was nothing you could've done."

"Yes there was. He saved me and I just let him die. What kind of daughter am I?"

"Take it from me. It's not good to dwell in the past. I might not have known your father but I'm sure he wouldn't have wanted for you to risk your life to save his."

You sigh and turn your back to her.

"Maybe."

X

"Will I get to see you again?"

You ask her before she climbs back on her horse. Sasha didn't want to leave but she had no choice. She needed to go back to the Scouts.

"You will. You're not getting rid of me that easily."

"I wouldn't dream of it. Please be careful, Sasha."

The two of you hug each other tightly. The two of you had only met just a few days ago but you had become quite close in such a short time.

"Always. I'll see you when I return."

X

News of what had happened to the Survey Corp had reached the inner walls before they could even make it back. You needed to make sure that Sasha was alright so with the permission of her father, you took one of their horses and headed to Mitras.

"Sasha!"

You called for her when you took notice of her signature ponytail. There was no mistaking who she was from behind. Hearing her name being called, Sasha turned around to face where her name had been called from.

"(y/n)!"

Ignoring her captains, she pushes her way through the crowd to greet you. She doesn't even give you a chance to talk as she cups your cheeks and kisses you.

"I was scared that I had lost you...I rushed to the capital when I heard the news. I'm so sorry, Sasha."

She sighs as she lets her forehead rest against yours.

"I told you that you weren't going to get rid of me that easily. You owe me that date that you promised."

"SASHA! LETS GO!"

"Later. You should go."

Sasha leans in to kiss you again.

"We should go. I want you to meet my friends."

You don't get a chance to decline as she grabs your hand and drags you off to meet them. You weren't bothered by it, you were just happy that she was back.