You/Sasha Blouse - Alternate (SEASON 4 SPOILERS)

AN: SEASON 4 SPOILERS

Sasha woke up gasping for air after what she had just witnessed in her nightmare

Sasha woke up gasping for air after what she had just witnessed in her nightmare. She had gotten shot and died after a mission.

She looks down at her body to find a bandage wrapped around her stomach with a little blood over where her wound was. She reaches over to unwrap it and see how bad it was but a hand slaps hers to stop her.

"No! You'll reopen your stitches."

"(y/n)? What hap..happened?"

You had her some water to drink before taking a seat besides her.

"Well you got shot."

"I can see that! But what happened? How did I get shot?"

"You don't remember?"

She shakes her head and then stares at the bandage covering her stomach. All she could remember is you screaming her name and then everything going dark.

"No. I can only remember celebrating with all of you after arriving in the airship but everything else is a blur."

"Shortly after we started to celebrate, two kids managed to get on board and shot at you. If you had been standing just a little further back, the bullet could've hit a major artery."

"The kids, are they okay?"

"Sasha, they tried to kill you. How can you possibly think about them?"

"They're kids, (y/n)."

"They're trained killers, Sasha. They've stopped being kids...."

"Did we stop being kids when we signed up for the Cadet Corp."

"It's not the same. They...."

"It is the same." She sighs and lets her head fall back on the bed. She was already exhausted despite not doing anything. "We'll talk about this when I wake up again. Will you stay with me?"

You reach over to take her hand in yours.

"I've never left your side since you got shot."

X

After Sasha woke up for the first time since getting shot, it was increasingly harder to take care of her. She moved around a lot and it was a miracle that her wound only reopened twice. Your friends visited her all the time to keep her entertained but she was still itching to get out of the hospital.

"I'm fine! I can walk now. I believe I can be released."

"Sasha, your body still needs to heal. You've only been in here for 2 weeks. That's not enough time."

"It's only a scratch. I'll be careful."

"Sasha! It was not only a scratch. You have a bullet shaped hole in your stomach!"

She starts to feel bad when she sees you start to cry. Ever since she had woken up, you forced yourself to be strong for her. You refused to let her see you cry and you were often grateful that she never woke up when you woke up from your nightmares. Sasha hadn't seen how her getting shot affected you.

"Please, don't cry. I'm sorry. I'll be good and stay in bed until they give me the all clear." Wiping away your tears, she gently cupped your chin to make you look at her. "I'm okay, (y/n). I told you it was going to be me and you until the end."

"I....I almost lost you, Sasha."

"But you didn't. I'm still here."

You couldn't say anything else as you started crying harder. Unable to stop your tears, Sasha did her best to comfort you with how she was laying down.

When you're able to calm down, you lay your head on her thigh.

"I love you, Sasha."

You closed your eyes as she ran her fingers through your hair to help you sleep. She had found that you were easily soothed when she played with your hair.

"and I love you, (y/n)."

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Mikasa Ackerman - Enough

Mira Carolina - Saved

Hitch Dreyse - Uncommon

------------