You/Annie Leonhart - Sight Part 2

Your plan had originally been to gather some type of evidence that would show that Annie was another titan shifter but you tossed that plan away when you fell for her. You couldn't betray her despite the fact that Annie could possibly be the reason why Wall Maria had fallen. To be able to be in a relationship without any lies, you had to come clean.

The two of you were alone in Annie's room with you holding on to her as she talked to you about what had happened to someone in her unit.

"So I felt bad and I...."

"I lied to you."

You suddenly tell her, surprising her. Annie stops talking and pulls herself off of you. She turns around to face you, searching your eyes for any signs that what you said was a joke.

"What do you mean that you lied to me?"

You regretted telling her about it as you watched her cold look return. You hadn't seen it in years and it scared you. It was the same look that the titan in your dreams had.

"All those years ago. When I screamed your name that night, I didn't scream it because I saw you die. I screamed it because you were the reason that so many people die. I saw you transform into a titan and kill people without any mercy."

Annie stared at you for the longest time, unable to figure out what to say. There were so many questions that she had.

"You can see the future?"

"I used to but not anymore. I'm not sure what caused them or what stopped them."

Annie nods as she pulls her knees up to her chest and leans against the fall.

"Why did you agree to date me when you saw what I was?"

"I...I agreed to date you because I thought it was the perfect opportunity to find some evidence to report you. Eventually, I fell for you and then I stopped trying to find evidence."

"You didn't tell anyone about me?"

"No. I didn't want them to hurt you."

Annie stays quiet again as she thinks.

"I never wanted to hurt anyone. I just want to go back to my father. I promised him that I will return and the only way I can return safely is if I complete my mission."

"Your mission?"

Considering that you had told her about your dreams and the fact that you hadn't told anyone about her, Annie decided to come clean.

"To bring down the walls and kill everyone inside them."

You were in shock as you heard her talk about killing everyone. You had expected that she was on a mission to find someone with what you had seen in your dreams but this was much worse.

"Kill everyone inside the walls?"

"Yes."

"Just where are you from Annie?"

"From outside the walls, a land across the ocean where there are no titans."

Everything that was coming out of her mouth was impossible to believe. You couldn't believe that the Annie that you had fallen for had planned to commit genocide.

"Are you going to kill us all?"

Annie turns to face you with tears in her eyes. She looked so broken and it killed you. You wrapped your arm around her shoulder and pull her towards you.

"I don't want to. I don't want to kill you or any of my friends. I'm so tired, (y/n). I just want to live a normal life with you. Why was I forced into this? I never wanted it."

You didn't know what to say. All you could do was hold her as she cried in your arms.

"I'm going to do everything I can to save you Annie. You're not alone anymore."

You whispered to her sleeping form. You didn't know what you were going to do but you were going to keep her safe. Whether she decided to continue her mission or join your side.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Mikasa Ackerman - Jealous

Mikasa Ackerman/Annie Leonhart - Schedule //kid

Historia Reiss - Jealous

Mikasa Ackerman - Attention

Rico B.... - Tired

Mikasa Ackerman - Hurt

------------