You/Sasha Blouse - Happy Birthday

AN: I wanted to make this sad but I figured I could wait until next time for that. In place of that, you get whatever this is.

"Are you sure that you're okay with this?"

"Babe, I'm more than sure that I'm okay with this. Go have fun with Connie and Jean. It's been a while since the three of you have gone out."

"I know but I also want to spend my birthday with youuuu."

You wrap your arms around her neck and lean in to give her a kiss. 

"And you will. Tonight, when you get back from your friend date."

Sasha is quick to realize the real reason as to why you were okay with her going out with her friends. 

"...wait....does that mean...."

"I can neither confirm or deny anything. Now go spend time with Connie and Jean. I'll wait for you when you get back to celebrate."

She cups your cheeks and pulls you in for another kiss. 

"You're the best. I love you and I'll come home early."

X

You're woken up by someone repeatedly ringing your doorbell. You planned to call the cops, thinking someone was trying to rob you but then you remembered how Sasha had gone out with Connie and Jean. You just knew they had gotten her drunk despite telling them to only give her a few drinks. 

Grabbing your robe, you rush downstairs to open the door. 

"Baby! I didn't wake you up. Did I?"

You pay her no attention as you look between Jean and Connie. 

"What did I tell you two idiots? I told her not to get her drunk"

"We're sorry! The celebration just got a little out of hand. The people at the bar heard it was her birthday and bought her round after round."

While the three of you argue, Sasha, walked over to wrap and arm around your neck. 

"Don't get mad at them. It wasn't their fault."

"It's still your birthday so since I can't get mad at you, I'm getting mad at them."

They try to apologize but you just close the door on them. You nearly fall over when Sasha lets her entire weight rest on you. 

"A...are we still doing..."

"Nope. You're way too drunk."

She pouts. Not happy that she wasn't getting her surprise. 

"B..but it's my birthday."

"And? I'm not taking advantage of my girlfriend. You're drunk and can barely understand what's going on. It can wait until another day."

Sasha doesn't say anything, simply just continues to pout while you take her upstairs. 

X

It's a struggle to change her out of her clothes but eventually she's in her pajamas. When you're sure that she's not going to try to get out of bed again, you hurry to change into your pajamas. 

"Oh fuck. This was my surprise."

You don't bother to turn around while you continue to change. 

"Not anymore. Maybe your next birthday."

She tries to make a case for herself but you ignore her while you put on your pajamas. When you're done, you lay besides her to cuddle with her. 

"I'm sorry for coming home drunk"

She whispers just as you're about to sleep. 

"It's okay, Sasha. You were having fun and I'm glad. We'll celebrate your birthday another day."

"Two birthdays in one year? What did I do to deserve you?"

"Flattery will get you everywhere. Now go to sleep."

"I love you, (y/n)."

"I love you too, Sasha. Happy birthday."

"Happy birthday to me too."

She says with a smile while thinking about the outfit that you had worn for her. She couldn't wait second birthday celebration.