You/Ymir/Historia Reiss - Flowers

You raised your eyebrow as you watched the couple fight with each other

You raised your eyebrow as you watched the couple fight with each other. After coming to their flower shop for over a year, it was a common occurrence to see them fight over something. You never knew what it was but it always seemed to happen whenever you walked in.

"Everything alright?"

The two of them turn around to give you a smile like they hadn't been arguing for the past 5 minutes.

"Everything is just peachy. Ymir is just being stubborn."

"I'm not being stubborn! That's...."

Historia stands on the tip of her toes and covers Ymir's mouth to stop her from saying anything else.

"Pay her no attention. Are you ready to check out?"

You nod and place your flowers at the counter. Ymir struggled to get out of Historia's hold but the shorter of the two surprisingly has a strong grip.

"mmmm....mm....mm....mmm."

Ymir tried to say something but it couldn't be heard clearly. Eventually, Historia has to let go of her to charge you for the flowers.

"As a concerned customer? Are the two of you alright?"

Ymir is about to say something but a cry of pain comes out of her mouth when Historia steps on her foot.

"We...we're fine. Fuck, 'tori! That hurt like hell."

Historia just gives you a smile and continues charging you for the flowers.

"Like I said, pay her no attention. She's just in one of her moods."

Ymir glares at the blonde but doesn't say anything as she hands you your bag.

"This is on Historia. Since she made you watch her abuse me."

"Ymir!"

"Have a nice day, (y/n)!"

You just shake your head and make your way out of the shop. Your lunch break was about to end and you couldn't afford to be late again.

X

Historia and Ymir are surprised to see you again on the same day. They're further surprised to see two bouquets from the flowers that you had bought earlier in the morning.

"I see that the two of you aren't fighting anymore. I'm glad."

"Well Historia apologized and I forgave her."

You nod and make your way over to the counter to join them.

"You went to another shop to do the bouquets?"

Historia asks, a little offended that you hadn't asked her to do them. After shopping with them for over a year, you always had them do your bouquets whenever you needed them.

"I uh..."

You gulped loudly as she glared at you. It was strange to see the usual kind woman giving you that look.

"Ou (y/n). You fucked up. Now I'm not the one getting in trouble."

She laughed, enjoying the fact that she wasn't getting yelled at for once.

"I'm sorry! The two of you have the best flowers in town but I couldn't very well ask you to do your own bouquets."

Historia gave you a smile as she took the flowers.

"I suppose I can't very well be mad then. This was sweet of you."

"Well I am! Why are you hitting on my girlfriend in front of me."

You laughed this time, posting at the other bouquet that was still on the other counter. Ymir might be 'mad' at you but she was nothing compared to Historia.

"I'm hitting on the two of you. I'd love to take you out on a date. I know the two of you are already dating but I...."

"We'd love to go on a date with you!"

Historia cuts you off before you could go on a ramble. You had done it a couple of times and it was always a struggle to get you to stop without resorting to certain methods that she couldn't do.

"Now hold on. I haven't agreed to this. What makes you think that I want to share Historia with you..."

She's cut off by Historia again.

"Like I said. Pay her no attention. She's actually the one who has been wanting to ask you out for a while now but never had the courage to do so. It's actually why we always argued so sorry about that."

You let out a sigh of relief, glad that you hadn't pissed either of them off. It was a huge risk considering that they had been dating for quite a while now but you knew if you didn't say anything, you were going to regret it for the rest of your life.

"That's okay. I'm just glad that I'm still breathing and neither of you are mad at me."

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Annie Leonhart - Lost

Sasha Blouse - Help

Sasha Blouse - Alternate

Mikasa Ackerman - Red

------------