You/Historia Reiss - Sweetheart

AN: There's a 10th titan. Just like Eren's father, your father escape Marley after someone passes him their titan.

Your father knew the Warriors were coming

Your father knew the Warriors were coming. He wasn't sure when they would attack but he knew that Shiganshina wasn't safe anymore. He had your mother pack all the essentials and they left in the dead of the night.

You didn't wake up throughout the commotion as your father had drugged you. Knowing full well that you would protest the move. He knew you would hate him but the what mattered was that you and your mother would be safe.

X

You woke up in an unfamiliar setting. You weren't in your room anymore and neither were you at home. When you headed outside, you found yourself surrounded by nature rather than houses.

"Mom! Dad!"

As they heard you scream for them, the two of them rushed out.

"Are you hurt, (y/n)? What's going on?"

Your mother ask. Your father stood by her side, watching as you panicked.

"Where are we? Why are we here? What about Krista?! She needs me!" Your mother attempted to calm you down but you were panicking. You had promised Krista you weren't going to leave her and you ended up leaving the next day. You couldn't imagine how upset Krista would be when she learned that you just left her. "Please! We have to go back! We have to get....."

Getting tired of your cries, your father steps up and slaps you.

"That's enough! I had to do what was right to save our family and someday you'll learn to appreciate what I did. You can forget about Shiganshina and you can forget about Krista. If I hear your say either of those two names again, you're going to regret it. Understand?"

You quickly nodded, not wanting to make him angrier. He stares at you for another minute and heads back. Your mother leads you inside and hands you a rag drenched in cold water to put on your cheek.

"You might not understand things now but this is for the best, (y/n). Please trust us when we say that we're safe here."

You just starred at a spot on a table, thinking about Krista. You were going to search for her once you were old enough to leave.

X

You lose your father two years to an animal attack. You couldn't remember exactly what happened because the day was all a blur. The only thing you could remember was your mother screaming for you to wake up and rushing you back to the house to check you for injuries.

It's not for another year when you learn what actually happened during the hunt. Your mother told you the story about the 10 titans and that your father had passed his down to you. You were furious to learn that he had taken away your choice and cut down your life to 13 years.