You/Mikasa Ackerman - Consequences(Angst)

AN: Eren's already 'betrayed' Paradis. You're still with the Survey Corps but Eren needs you now. It's your turn to 'betray' everyone.

Mikasa and Armin were confused as to why you called to meet them

Mikasa and Armin were confused as to why you called to meet them. They had more pressing matters to get to.

"Is everything okay, (y/n)? You don't look well."

Armin commented. Mikasa nods and reaches over to touch your forehead but you slap her hand away before she could do so. The two of them gasp in surprise over your reaction but you pay them no attention. Your heart was racing and you needed to pull the bandaid off quickly.

"I'm fine. I've never been better. I've been enlightened by Floch and Eren..."

"No, (y/n)...."

Armin cuts you off.

"I wasn't finished talking." You pull out a device with a button, making them give you looks of confusion. "Anymore interruptions and I blow up the headquarters. Understand?" Neither Armin or Mikasa knew what was going on. The (y/n) they knew wouldn't be doing this. The same thing that had happened with Eren was happening with you. "I said, do you understand?" They immediately nod when they notice your thumb getting closer to the button. "Like I was saying. They've made me realize some things. Eren is the only one who can save the Eldian Empire. That's why I've chosen to pledge my allegiance to them."

You stopped when you noticed the tears forming in Mikasa's eyes. Armin was glaring at you but you paid him no attention. He was your best friend but Mikasa was your girlfriend.

"Why? Why are you doing this?"

Armin asks when you finish talking.

"Eldia will never be free. They all want to take it over and Historia has only so much power at her disposal. Eren is our only hope to living a normal and happy life."

"No! The (y/n) we know wouldn't be okay with this. She would find another way...."

"There isn't another way, Armin. Can't you see? They'll keep attacking until there's nothing of Eldia left."

"Eren was responsible for the death of innocent people!"

You narrowed your eyes at him.

"Eren told me that all previous titan holders become a part of the new ones. You still visit, Annie don't you?"

"What does this have to do with anything?!"

"Bertolt has become a part of you. The enemy has already infiltrated your mind. I can't trust that you'll do what you can to save Eldia."

Armin's eyes widened at your words. He didn't want to believe what you were saying but it made sense. Annie had killed hundreds and yet he still visited her like she hadn't done anything wrong.

"No!" Mikasa yells at you. You turn to face her to find that she was already crying. Your heart ached to see her upset. "Armin is still our Armin...."

"And you. You've never been free. All you do is follow orders. We can't trust that you haven't already been infiltrated by the enemy."

Tears were already rolling down her cheeks. You wanted to reach over and wipe them away but you couldn't. You needed to push them away.

"How can you say that about Mikasa?! She's the most loyal out of us."

Armin finally snaps out of his thoughts to defend Mikasa.

"She only follows orders, Armin. Ever since Eren ordered her to kill those men, Mikasa's been a slave. She exists....."

"Stop!"

You ignored his yelling to continue your explanation.

"She exists to follow orders and you know what I hate the most? People that aren't free."

"Stop it!"

"I've always hated you Mikasa. You were only fun to toy around with."

Armin jumped out of his chair and crawled across the table in a matter of seconds to punch you. Mikasa immediately stops him. She slams him down on the table with his hand behind his back.

"M..Mikasa?"

She gasps loudly, finally realizing what she's done.

"I told you she was loyal."

With a loud scream, he punches you. You fall down on your back with him on top. Pushing him off of you, you quickly stand up. He stands up as well and continues attempting to punch you but you keep dodging him.

"You've always been weak Armin."

You return his punches, each one landing on him. You could hear Mikasa quietly telling you to stop but you ignored her. You only stop when he's on the ground, barely able to get up.

"Is this what you wanted? To hurt Mikasa?"

You stared down at him before kicking him in the face.

"You don't know anything."

X

You left the two of them locked in the room. Mikasa still couldn't believe what had happened and Armin was pissed off.

"S..she didn't mean any of it. (y/n) must have a reason for doing this. She protected the innocent!"

"The (y/n) we knew is gone, Mikasa. She's okay with letting all those innocent people die."

Mikasa refused to believe that you were okay with everything that Eren was doing. She didn't want to believe that you faked your entire personality and the 3 years that you've been dating.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Historia Reiss - Who

Annie Leonhart - Safe Part 3

Historia Reiss - Blue

Nanaba .... - Return

Hange Zoe - Princess

Annie Leonhart - Reassurances

-----------