You/Mikasa Ackerman - Priority Part 2B

Prompt by: Kenjiro-Kun Definitely check out their page. Their books are absolutely amazing

 Their books are absolutely amazing

You've known that Mikasa had been wanting to break up with you since your last trip to the infirmary so you had been avoiding her

You've known that Mikasa had been wanting to break up with you since your last trip to the infirmary so you had been avoiding her. It was childish of you but you didn't want to accept the fact that she wanted to end things. You loved her so damn much that just the thought of being without her broke your heart.

"We need to talk, (y/n)."

She startled you. Mikasa had always been quiet when she moved around so it had been easy to catch you by surprise when you let your guard down.

"I'm busy, Mikasa. Can't it wait until later?"

You started to walk away, hoping she would postpone the conversation.

"I want to break up."

You stopped walking as you heard those words. Despite everything you had done to prevent your relationship to get to this point, it had still happened. You didn't want to lose her. You didn't care that the relationship was primarily one-sided. What mattered was that she was with you.

"Is it something that I did? I...I'm not going to purposely hurt myself anymore. I'm sorry for ever doing that. I don't know what was going through my mind...."

"Stop. There's nothing you can do to change my mind, (y/n)."

You turned around, surprising Mikasa as she noticed your tears. She never understood your love for her. She used you and yet you still offered your whole heart to her.

"Please! There must be something I can do, Mikasa.

"There's nothing you can do. I never loved you. It's not fair for me to keep this relationship going. You deserve someone that loves you."

You fell to your knees, burying your face in your hands as you cried. Mikasa didn't want to make things worse than they already were so she turned around to head back to the headquarters.

X

"I broke up with, (y/n). Take care of her, Sasha. Do what I couldn't do."

Sasha couldn't believe the nerve that Mikasa had. Out of anger, she slapped her. Mikasa had been surprised, not expecting for her friend to hit her.