(SPOILERS FOR S4)Pieck Finger - Misunderstood

AN: Not a FxF

Pieck was on her way to provide assistance to those that were under heavy but stopped when she spotted your familiar shade of hair

Pieck was on her way to provide assistance to those that were under heavy but stopped when she spotted your familiar shade of hair. She desperately hoped that you weren't the one bleeding out on the ground. Her worst fears were confirmed when she found that you were the one responsible for the pool of blood.

"(y/n)? Can you hear me? Look at me if you can hear me?"She lets out a sigh of relief when you meet her eyes. "You're going to be okay. You hear me? I'm going to get you out of here. Just hold on for me." She presses a kiss to your forehead as she carefully wraps a bandaid on your wound to stop the bleeding. You wince as she tightens the makeshift bandaid. "I'm sorry. I'll be more gentle."

She makes her way to an empty field to quickly transform. In her titan form, she carefully scoops you up in her mouth and rushes to get you some help.

X

You end up passing out as she took you out of the battlefield. Pieck panicked when she felt how slow your heart was beating. She grabbed on of the nurses and dragged her with you to give you medical care.

The nurse does her best to stitch your wounds but she couldn't do anything about the blood loss. All she told Pieck was to hope that you had enough for your body to regenerate the blood that had been lost.

Pieck was a mess as she waited for you to wake up. She couldn't sleep or eat. She hardly left the room unless it was absolutely necessary because she was afraid that your heart would stop if she left you unattended for a minute.

"Ms. Finger, you need to look after yourself. (y/n), wouldn't want for you to be acting like this."

"I appreciate your concern but I'm alright. Your priority is to watch over, (y/n). How is she?"

"No changes. Her heart is still bearting quite slow. I'm afraid that..."

"Don't. Don't say it. She's strong. She just needs some time."

"Before I go. I must inform you that the rest of the warriors are asking about you. What should I tell them?"

"Don't tell them anything. This is none of their concern. I'm keeping up with my duties and that's all that matters."

X

The nurse relayed the message to them and left. She knew they weren't happy with the answer that Pieck had given them and she wasn't about to get caught in the middle of what was going to happen. You weren't anything to Pieck so you weren't granted the same privileges that her father had gotten when she became a warrior. You were just another Eldian that had to serve for the sins of your ancestors.

Porco slams the door open as he walks in. Pieck jumps in surprise by the sound, not expecting it.

"This is what you've been doing? You could get in trouble for this, Pieck."

"This doesn't concern you, Porco. Now I suggest you leave."

"I'm only looking out for you. You wouldn't want for your father to get hurt because of your actions."

"Is that a threat?"

"No. A warning. She's not supposed to be here. She doesn't belong here, Pieck."

"Yes, she does! I'll do the paperwork to adopt her to make her an honorary Marleyan."

"They're not going to accept it. She needs to be blood related."

"Family doesn't have to be blood related! I consider her as my child. I've taken care of her for years. If they have a problem with the adoption then they can take it up with me."

Porco looks over at your sleeping form with a sigh.

"I'll see what I can do to help you out. I'm sure that Zeke and the others will back you up."

Pieck gives him a small smile, relieved that he was going to help her.

"Thank you, Porco."

"You can thank me by eating and getting some sleep. I'll watch over her."

"No, I can't leave her side. What if she wakes up?"

"Then I'll explain to her that you'll be back. If she cares about you then she's not going to be happy about the fact that you weren't taking care of yourself."

"That's not fair. It's hard to think of myself when she's like that."

"I know but you need to try. Now go get something to eat. I'll have someone help me bring in a bed for you."

Pieck stands up and makes her way over to press a kiss on your forehead. She whispers something a quiet 'I love you' before making her way over to him.

"If she wakes up, you run and go get me."

"I promise. Now go."

Pieck didn't want to leave you alone but she could trust that Porco would take care of you. She hurries to get something to eat so she could come back to continue watching over you.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Rico B.... - Comfort

------------