You/Historia Reiss - High

AN: Modern AU

Historia wasn't a violent person. She preferred peace over violence. The only times she would result to violence was when you provoked her. Such was the case when she realized that you had placed everything on the top shelf. Because of her height, Historia preferred to keep things on the lower shelf so she wouldn't disturb you to get her something that she couldn't reach. 

"(Y/n)!"

You jump in surprise when you hear her yell your name. She wasn't supposed to realize that everything as on the top shelf until you went out with your friends. 

"I...I'm a little busy, Historia. Did you need something?"

You gulped loudly when you heard her making her way over to your shared bedroom. This was the end for you. You had stupidly taken the 'dare' option when it had been Ymir's turn and now you were going to deal with the consequences of your stupidity. 

"You're not going anywhere until you put everything back in its place."

You don't say anything, simply nodding and rushing off to the kitchen and doing as you were told. Historia was pissed and you knew you were going to be spending a long time trying to make it up to her. You wanted nothing more than to punch Ymir for her stupid dare. 

X

HIstoria took a few seconds to calm down, suddenly feeling bad for being a little mean. She was about to go out and help you out but stopped when she saw several messages pop up. She doesn't snoop through your stuff but something catches her eye.

'Yo! Where are you? Did shorty get mad?'

'Tell her to get over it. It was funny.'

'Oh my god, did she kill you? Should I call the police?'

Historia types out a quick reply and then heads to the kitchen. 

"Babe! I just finished. I was thinking that instead of going out with my friends that maybe we could go out on a da....uh Historia?" She doesn't say anything, rather just shows you the text messages that Ymir had sent. You were going to kill her as soon as you. "I can explain!"

"Then please, explain what Ymir is talking about."

"I stupidly agreed to play truth and dare with them when we were hanging out at her place. It was going fine until Ymir picked me and I decided to pick dare. She dared me to put everything out of reach and then record your reaction but I didn't record your reaction! I just told her that I was going to tell her about it. I'm sorry! I should've just taken the shot than accept the stupid dare."

You're relieved to see that she's not as mad as before. 

"It was a stupid dare. You've apologized and put things back where they were so I can't stay mad."

You didn't believe she was just going to forgive and forget. Historia would always make you work for her forgiveness but you still had to ask. 

"Does that mean that all is forgiven?"

"You should still go out with your friends. I have some stuff to do. We can go on our date tomorrow."

You should've known that not everything was forgiven as Historia didn't confirm it but you were just happy that she wasn't mad. After giving her a kiss on the cheek that was meant for her lips, you headed out of the apartment, oblivious about what was in store for you when you returned. 

X

You arrived a few hours later to find a pillow and a blanket on the couch along with a note. 

'Sorry, love. Mikasa dared me that I couldn't go a week without touching you so that means no kisses, hugs, cuddles for another week. I love you! I hope you can understand that I can't back down from the dare.'

With a sigh, you lay down on the couch and do your best to make yourself comfortable. You couldn't sleep so you spend the entire night thinking of ways to get back at Ymir.